Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos (54556 Views)

Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji's Hairstyle: Olamide Shows Off Son's New Hairstyle / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Brayss(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Baddo
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nathdoug(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Olamide nd e son af join bad gang they af join secret cult...douglas said so
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by phaphyz05(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
kayelm87:
Is that his son or his daughter?
abeg help me ask dem o
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2016
shocked street
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
youngaz:
He don join d "Blonde Crew"grin ....Messi,Neymar,Fellaini...
Wait oo..he don dey teach d small boi ao 2 carry dat red cup...shocked no be "Oti" dem dey put inside??
Chamberlain Gnabry etc
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Vacora(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2016
These blogs and their juvenile topics. You " flaunt" something. You can't " flaunt" someone as the heading erroneously suggests.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Businessnaija:
After seein your pix, i felt like giving you a ring. Damn, you are a walking beauty.
yex bro i felt dxame way smiley
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2016
youngaz:
Wait oo..he don dey teach d small boi ao 2 carry dat red cup...shocked no be "Oti" dem dey put inside??

I thought there's a reward 4 being FTC...coz am currently nt seeing any undecided
even our very own ogenyi onazi
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by mizporch: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Behind
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by tohchee96(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2016
jessiecah:
Pls e did not fit him. He should go and remove that nonsense tongue

see as yua fine kiss
jessiecah:
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by LockDown69(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2016
So baddosneh don de teach im son to weild red plastic cups, grin #Back2Back things.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Hdanny(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2016
bro Olamide, wetin dy dt gul head na sad

Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Hdanny(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2016
bro olamide, werrin. dy dt boi head

Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by zion69(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
He looks good sha
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg comot here oo, no give me bad luck grin
Bobbysmart6:
yex bro i felt dxame way smiley
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by LorDBolton(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
Though I have zero respect for olamide as an artist I have 100% respect for him as a father

@least from pic evidence he creates time for the young lad

#hustleFORyourKids
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by imurboss: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Nice but where's the mother
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Businessnaija:
Abeg comot here oo, no give me bad luck grin
u fnk say na only u good thing dey 4 cheesy
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2016
jessiecah:
okay. I will help you and tell him. He will come and play ball in my area today.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Businessnaija:
After seein your pix, i felt like giving you a ring. Damn, you are a walking beauty.

Lol...thanks
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by justmenoni: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Ugly as Bleep.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by ChizzyQijiaren(f): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Can't watch the video but that hair actually looks like a burnt indomie, well thats his choice.

Hey people, watch amazing daily life videos, travel and tour vlogs on the youtube channel(link below), videos of historical sites in China e.g the Chinese Great Wall, Temple of Heaven etc and so many other tourist sites in Thailand, Asia and the world at large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzELpaIDfc0
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Oluwatomiwo: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
They aren't bothered about any economy recession f*ck dah shii cool
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Come on, not just thanks, should i proceed and purchase the rings?.
jessiecah:

Lol...thanks
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bros wetin nah. Nah persin send you. Why you wan carry tipper of sand pour for my garri nah. She might be my online wife oo, abeg shift one side before i vex. I say!, i say!! , shift one side.
Bobbysmart6:
u fnk say na only u good thing dey 4 cheesy

Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sorry to ask?, i love that concept. Is that your initiative?.
ChizzyQijiaren:
Can't watch the video but that hair actually looks like a burnt indomie, well thats his choice.

Hey people, watch amazing daily life videos, travel and tour vlogs on the youtube channel(link below), videos of historical sites in China e.g the Chinese Great Wall, Temple of Heaven etc and so many other tourist sites in Thailand, Asia and the world at large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzELpaIDfc0
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by Mann11: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is that baby's name by any chance HEADward? Mtcheew, big- headed pikin.
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It was German juice... tongue
....as if u were d one dat served him...German juice ko Indian kunu ni tongue
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
jessiecah:
awwe fine gal be nice small naw grin
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by pizzylee(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
d little boy z very cute..
Re: Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
youngaz:

I thought there's a reward 4 being FTC...coz am currently nt seeing any undecided
original Yoruba demon dey load na... That small boy go finish dem girls cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-Through Gown (Photo) / Mr Latin Shows His Daughter And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.