Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? (3848 Views)

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by misspicy(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

I dont even know how I became attracted to her, last night we spent like 4 hrs together talking outside at night. this morning again we did PE together, she is jogging beside me all through..... and this will continue all day. even in class we still manage to have eye contact with smile. but she kept on saying she is not this and that........ I just want to know if she feels same way but pretending not to.
She is using reverse psychology on you cheesy

You will become curious when she acts like she doesn't want you.
After curiousity comes the digging,you will try to make her like you,thereby falling uncontrollable in LUST with her.

For the sake of your sanity and family,flee while you still can,because you will end up cheating on your wife physically,you have already cheated emotionally(ask God for forgiveness for that).

And if you cheat on your wife,your home will be under spiritual attack, that can lead to divorce.

You know How to flee,please flee

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:
I am in training with one of the paramilitary departments, one my first day in camp during documentation, this lady approached me, she is in her 30s, we started talking and we just clicked.... we exchanged phone nos and from there, we always stick together in camp, talking, laughing and going out together. Even when we went home on break, we are always talking by phone calls, whatsapp for long hours.

I am married with a kid and I told her on that first day we met, she seems disappointed by it, but decided not to show it. we have become very close and apart from the fact that I like her, I have developed feelings for her, and I believe she has developed feelings for me too. Her brother is also always in touch with me.

We met just a little over 3 months ago. We will be commissioned with same rank, she is from Awka but based in Abuja, I am from Ibadan but based in both Lagos and Ibadan.

presently, I am fighting hard to bring down the lovely feelings I have for her, but I discover she is always telling me stuffs like, she is not moved by trivials, she doesnt fall in love easily, she is mean, etc..... is she trying to fight the feeling?

Is it that she doesnt have feelings for me or she is trying to pretend or she is put off by the fact that I am married?

Is she pretending?

Matured comments alone pls
In matters like this? any impression you give will leave an indelible mark in her heart...like she said trivial things doesn't move her, and of a fact this seems trivial, so, tread with caution cos i percieve she's hurding and bottling the feelings, rjust that she doesn't wanna appear needy(cheap) and desperate that's why you really need to be careful so to convince her that you have genuine intentions that's if you have it in mind to ask her out.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by CaraJewel(f): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
She knows wat she is doing...like some one xaid reverse psycology..plus she kips xaying dose tinz xo dat u wil now ask her den she gets xo emotional to explain before u know ur heart wil get soften...den u start seeing faults in ur wife..plz get a male frnd good one dat wil be wid u wen she comes..how can she be xaying am mean am dis and pretending yt stil nearing u and coming to meet u..if dey are bad guys is she a gud gal..and also tink wat if twas ur wife falling for someone
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by CaraJewel(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
In matters like this? any impression you give will leave an indelible mark in her heart...like she said trivial things doesn't move her, and of a fact this seems trivial, so, tread with caution cos i percieve she's hurding and bottling the feelings, rjust that she doesn't wanna appear needy(cheap) and desperate that's why you really need to be careful so to convince her that you have genuine intentions that's if you have it in mind to ask her out.
ask her out?..mark in her heart?..fk dat asking her ôut alone wil lead to smting worse..xo d wife is immune to having mark in her heart
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Good morning.... If she is playing some sort of psychology on me, I will agree its working. Apart from that, the whole school has even labelled us as partners, we have developed apart from emotional relationship, a good working relationship to get ourselves to the top in the job. She is a Lawyer while I hold a Maters degree in History, International Relations and Strategy, we seem to have a working plan,....... we may end up loving eachother but I dont want a second wife or have kids outside my marriage.

Somehow which is unclear to me, I have been able to keep reasonable balance at home and she seem to always remind me of my wife and kid, asking me if I have called them and joked with them on phone but if that is also part of the psychological mind games, I dont know. My daughter's birthday is coming in days, she is already planing on gifts and she told her mum about her friend, so whenever they speak on phone, her mum is always aking of me and wanted to speak to me on phone but I have declined that.

But for how long?

The way we are operating, I beleive she can fly in to anypart of the country where I am at the slightest opportunity to see me.

Apart from emotionally, we have assised eachother through our various connections and we have become inseparable on all front.

But I have started praying about this as well, especially during the night for God's assistance so that I can have the emotional and physical boldness to make the right decision on this matter. Let the will of the Lord be done. But I sincerely dont want more than a friend, my wife is sufficient and satisfying to me. My wife is even more pretty, more homely and as in, she is a big blessing in my life. we dated for seven good years, when the going was tough, I dont know why I am facing this right now, why me? why cant she just meet another guy? Why do I find it difficult to ignore and reject the affection that our friendship is generating? which was some of the easiest thing for me to do before I met her.

God Help me.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2016
enshi:
So you are on of those people who got federal job through back yard Doors abi... You even had the mind to come here and say shit despite being a married man.

I know you are talking about the unadvertised civil defence or Prison jobs... Instead of you to lay low and enjoy the awoff you still wan infidelize in the whole thing..

Ur thunder go come from redeem camp or sambisa forest

You need to add DSS, Police, Immigration, Fire Service and NDLEA to your list as they all recruited recently secretly or not, so you shouldnt have a grudge cos I even had to wait for 6 good years for this job as a masters degree holder before I could hold down this. If you are offered same opportunity, will you say because they didnt advertise the job you wont take it while you have been jobless for years? so please keep your fire and thunder for your self. and if you are truly pained, write a petition to the President.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by eyinjuege: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

I thought as much, but I can only wait for the traning to finish so that we can part ways and be just friends, but as it is now, I am totally helpless. like this morning I promise my self not to talk to her, but we did PE together and we have met 4 times after that discussing, chatting, holding hands and laughing. If she did not see me, she will look and search for me in the crowd of other students and I must confess I do that as well. If this continue, I pray I dont end up doing what I dont plan to do.

I just lose my guard around her, become defenseless and filled with emotions.

You haven't had some in a while, that's why you're having all those feelings. You're just a sex starved young man.
You've been in camp for how long again?

The feelings will fizzle once you get out of camp into the real world.

However, show some self restraint and will power not to act on your feelings towards her, I believe men in the force should have a lot of that anyway.

You are colleagues, and such love never ends well. It's so easy to turn into hate.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by ogb5(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op, the girl simply takes you as a friend and feel safe with you because you are married.

You need to work on your emotions.

You have advised her to date some of the other guys , but she refused, by giving her that advice, she thinks that you are not sexually attracted to her, making her to be more at home with you.

Reduce the time you spend with her, find excuse not to always be with her, so she will have spare time to develop other relationships.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Even though its not easy and its painful on both side, I have ended the relationship. we had been quarrelling since yesterday, a fight I personaly created for this purpose and she kind of suspected it.

She can see the relunctance in me, but I have to stand my ground. we have not spoken to each other now for some hours, something that has never happen b4. so thanks everyone, even though other colleagues are making jest, I dont care the deed is done already. thanks everyone, I can now have peace of mind and admire from afar.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by CaraJewel(f): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Better...dnt also let her close to ur wife n kid

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by NemzySeries(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2016
I dunno weda to call morally loose or a male hoe sef.........u av wife & pikin yet U're trying to still findout abi measure d amount of affection another lady has 4 u weda itz ascending or declining abi but lemme tell u 1 tin u dunt kw, any married man dat goes outside hiz matrimonial territory is automatically cursed by God & bliv me I'm not jst saying dat as a story to scare u but itz biblical......I personally is not a saint, infact fornication is not new to me but bliv me dat I'm currently running away frm a married woman whom ordinarily I shd av settled her case long ago talkmore of u a married man.....so itz best u allow d lady & stop any form of adultery or fornication & focus more on building a beta relationship with ur wife & kids instead of perfectly working ur way 2wrds destruction by d say tin u av @ home.....dunt say we didn't warn u & remember itz a single guy advising u dis much
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
NemzySeries:
I dunno weda to call morally loose or a male hoe sef.........u av wife & pikin yet U're trying to still findout abi measure d amount of affection another lady has 4 u weda itz ascending or declining abi but lemme tell u 1 tin u dunt kw, any married man dat goes outside hiz matrimonial territory is automatically cursed by God & bliv me I'm not jst saying dat as a story to scare u but itz biblical......I personally is not a saint, infact fornication is not new to me but bliv me dat I'm currently running away frm a married woman whom ordinarily I shd av settled her case long ago talkmore of u a married man.....so itz best u allow d lady & stop any form of adultery or fornication & focus more on building a beta relationship with ur wife & kids instead of perfectly working ur way 2wrds destruction by d say tin u av @ home.....dunt say we didn't warn u & remember itz a single guy advising u dis much

Well, thanks. I have made my decision already. if you read the page well.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by telemapreye1(f): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

I dont even know how I became attracted to her, last night we spent like 4 hrs together talking outside at night. this morning again we did PE together, she is jogging beside me all through..... and this will continue all day. even in class we still manage to have eye contact with smile. but she kept on saying she is not this and that........ I just want to know if she feels same way but pretending not to.
Pls face your wife and leave single girls alone
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by yetty247(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mr man, go and concentrate on ur family.. metcheee later u go say na jazz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady / Lady Attends A Funeral In Revealing Sheer Mesh Top (photo) / Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.