Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works (2190 Views)

Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / plastering and installation of casement windows burglary & Net 4 a Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by MansonKay: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Good Morning House,
For Competence and Neat Blocks Laying/settings, neat wall plastering, Concrete works, Construction Supervision and General building Constructions, contact me today on, 08092446604. I have been doing this for over 1oyrs and I don't compromise quality. A trial will surely convince you.
Do have a Blessed week ahead.
God bless you.
Re: For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by MansonKay: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Let the calls and the mails start coming in, here are some of our work.
08092446604, Email: mansonkay04@gmail.com

Re: For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by MansonKay: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2016
For Competence Building Constructions And real estate development, contact us today on 08092446604, email mansonkay04@gmail.com
Re: For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by MansonKay: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
We are still available for you Bricks Laying jobs, Plastering jobs, Window Hood designs of all types and Concrete works. Contact me today. 08092446604. Thanks. God Bless you.

Re: For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by MansonKay: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
For strong And quality block setting works, and wall plastering, contact me today on: 08092446604, Email: mansonkay04@gmail.com. Waiting to receive from you
Re: For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by chiboy11(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
This user name is associated with omokehinde001(m), Highlander001, n rogermilar(m) the big fraud star that duped me here,don't give this guy money,b careful with your dealings with him as he is a confirm criminal,he has stoped using all this old moniker only for me to discover he is back with this new one,becareful guys
MansonKay:
We are still available for you Bricks Laying jobs, Plastering jobs, Window Hood designs of all types and Concrete works. Contact me today. 08092446604. Thanks. God Bless you.
Re: For Conpetence Blocks Laying Jobs, Plastering, And Concrete Works by Adaowerri111: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2016
chiboy11:
This user name is associated with omokehinde001(m), Highlander001, n rogermilar(m) the big fraud star that duped me here,don't give this guy money,b careful with your dealings with him as he is a confirm criminal,he has stoped using all this old moniker only for me to discover he is back with this new one,becareful guys

Thanks a lot I almost fell for it, thanks, I need a competent builder who can work in owerri

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment On Earth Is Earth Itself 5% Discount On Four Plots (c Of O) / Affordable 2 Bedroom Flat In Abule Egba / Cheap Properties For Sale in Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.