Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69848 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
LADYF COME AND SEE 6 PACKS.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by amuokuko: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op with this muscles, re u going forward or stagnant in life

I hope the more muscles the more bank alert...

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by yankeedude(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
So he can now become a wrestler or boxer after failing WAEC grin.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ranchhoddas: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na who go yab you you dey find abi?

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by rabex123(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not every body's brain is the same..
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by shaddoww: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
OK that's nice... but how about now did you write waec again? anyways nice muscles
I know what u are imagining already oo
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by BrOwnSuga3: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
And this made it to front page

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Princejboy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
so now u don gain admission bah cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by jeff1607(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
feast your eyes on this
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Tobycharles: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
How far r u gonna go with d gym thing
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by holythug(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
@least he didn't fail in the gym undecided

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
rephrase bro. Don't get you
he's asking u abt ur success stry frm...gym...lyk naw u make cash tru it...u naw make youtube videos to hlp odas build there build lyk urs....pipo call u up to for early morning execrise so they cn stay fit..and pay u up

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice body
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by JohnieWalker(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hiss.....Emeka Offor get six pack e no get

Dangote get 6 packs e no get

Atiku get 6 pack e no get

TY Danjuma get 6 packs e no get

Kwankwaso get 6 packs e no get

Ganduje get 6 packs e no get.....

JohnieWalker you wan get six pack...who e help?

Exits studio booth .

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ladyF(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
LADYF COME AND SEE 6 PACKS.. grin grin grin
Hahaha. Everybody don know say I like packs. grin

Chai! OP oya take, from LadyF kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by goldedprince: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Men are their own worst enemy grin
Why envy the OP? Even if he did it for we ladies,wetin concern una? tongue
Abeg,OP send me your number o jare cool

16 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by hurricaneChris: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
The dude doesnt sound like someone who doesnt have waec result.......sounds so mature and decent.

Big ups man, dont stay down when u fall.

To all these guy bashing, am just sorry

16 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Btruth: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
toyeoye:
have you finally passed waec?
a bi oooo......lol. maybe the 6 packs will put food on his table.

grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ArabMopol(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
pendusky:

What your success story from the gym?
Good question
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by uzo4real(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Waec no hard na.... Nice work out though
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
he is titled to his own opinion though.. No offense taken.

Rationality and civility at its finest!

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by anonimi: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper

Maybe he wants to be a g.i.g.o.lo for sugar mummies like the guy below.

tonte23:
In a wedding ceremony at Ikoyi registry, Lagos, a 28-year-old Nigerian man has tied the knot with a 71-Year-Old European woman. Despite the 43 years difference in their ages, the couple expressed they got married because they are deeply in love. However, many Nigerians are saying this wedding maybe for other reasons but love.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/644400_Screen-shot-2012-02-19-at-1_44_44-AM_jpg877d53c3c1855d252148e33dd550bbe7[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/644405_Screen-shot-2012-02-19-at-1_45_45-AM_jpga9b4cb37a7f9cf02cc66079ad45c056b[/img]

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by dissybling(f): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
what moral lesson are u trying to communicate to us now
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Legend87(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
The very reason he couldn't pass his waec... #No_brain
The muscles aren't even good looking. And going to the gym, what hav u benefited? Instead of Quickly going to learn a trade or mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Proffdada: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'll teach you waec, you'll teach me body building grin

7 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Sergioaguero: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thousands lose money as MMM crashes in Zimbabwe

Thousands of people, among them civil servants and vendors, have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme known as MMM Global Zimbabwe after it crashed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services last week leaving participants stranded.

This comes as Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash yesterday distanced itself from the pyramid scheme. Participants claimed they were using EcoCash for their transactions.

Zimbabweans have in the past months been joining the online investment scheme in droves in a bid “to get rich quickly”. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned people that the scheme was fraudulent and there was no legal recourse in the event they lost their money. Read full story on http://www.idonshayo.com/thousands-lose-money-as-mmm-crashes-in-zimbabwe/
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Donshemzy1234: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op do you think you need to tell us that he failed waec??

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Proffdada: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
anonimi:

Maybe he wants to be a g.i.g.o.lo for sugar mummies like the guy below.

that one marry old man
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.
Wow, nice one bro. I'm still upcoming in bodybuilding tho. Bro, you have inspired me, the before and after pics is shocking. Can I have your whatsapp no

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Skoopy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Have you been able to pass your watch now?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by OkekeChristian(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who understands this guy? undecided
This is the same reason why WAEC failed you - immaturity. For the first time in many years, I hail WAEC. One bully less.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.