Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69849 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by flightz(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
His action supports my theory that folks who spend a lot of time in the gym to look good are LOSERS. Failed WAEC three times? Confirmed olodo!

\
see this fat pig. always typing nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ladyF(f): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gladiator1:
I just hv one moniker here n this is it... I've been a guest on this forum for quite some time before deciding to register. I've read some of ur posts while as a guest n I love d way u comment... Can I pm u?

lol this is too funny!!! Time will tell. grin

The writing is all too familiar! angry
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
toboski1:

Don't just conclude yet, he might wanna be a bouncer in a club after all
..sha all na money .I shouldn't have judged him after all .#sorry op ..
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
got pretty large thighs... Size 36.

I was joking. I didn't really want to see your legs but you don't have to lie about the size !!.

36....?? Inches or cm ??

A guy with a size 36" waist would be considered large. Don't tell me one of your thighs has same circumference as your waist.

Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't that big in his prime. I doubt Ronnie Coleman would be up to 30".
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by oromankirisi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
I love the simple way you respond without even trying too hard, kudos!

NeduLuiZ:
no dint try again after my last result was held... Learnt a skill... Gainfully self employed grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
ogtavia:
dude I need tips..believe me..i need to know how you got your own results..m waiting.
07034297451 that's my whatsapp number, we would communicate better on whatsapp
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Originalsly:
Ok.... that's an always in demand skill...worldwide! ... jobs without end! I do hope you always stick to recommended health safety practices. Ehmmm... you should post your location... these NL babes would be wilfully scraping their/BF/SD or parents cars and showing up in droves for touch ups!...that's what their mouths would say!
Hahaha I reside in Benue, Mechanic village gboko to be precise.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
gbosaa:

I was joking. I didn't really want to see your legs but you don't have to lie about the size !!.

36....?? Inches or cm ??

A guy with a size 36" waist would be considered large. Don't tell me one of your thighs has same circumference as your waist.

Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't that big in his prime. I doubt Ronnie Coleman would be up to 30".
Hahaha... I mean trouser size.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Originalsly: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
I learnt paint mixing, I mean autobase car paints, and I also deal with car refinishing products.
Have you settled on growing this business?... or maybe moving in a different direction?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Gladiator1: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:

lol this is too funny!!! Time will tell. grin

The writing is all too familiar! angry
Who re u tryna relate it to?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Originalsly: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Hahaha I reside in Benue, Mechanic village gboko to be precise.
Lol... so you suggesting those ehmmm.... thoSe guys trained you?! If so..not bad...must start from somewhere!... but you should now use Google to get tips on how to raise your game wayyy above Mechanic Village levels!
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Originalsly: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
gbosaa:

36... Inches ??

suffering from filaria!
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
G town boy grin
baba show for mkd UAM campus for November make we flex na.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
G town boy grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
What's now the point
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by nairamaniac: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper
maybe he is training his muscles to become an armed-robber.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Originalsly:
Have you settled on growing this business?... or maybe moving in a different direction?
growing pretty well

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Originalsly:
Lol... so you suggesting those ehmmm.... thoSe guys trained you?! If so..not bad...must start from somewhere!... but you should now use Google to get tips on how to raise your game wayyy above Mechanic Village levels!
sure, its a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
IamJix:

Hahaha baba jab no dey give me chance at all
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Hahaha baba jab no dey give me chance at all
sometimes you for give yourself time na.

G town boys no d dull or I go come check my niqqa for FidelPoly we fit see na abi.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ayobase(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
pendusky:

What your success story from the gym?

Is that a typo?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Shadaracho007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
pendusky:

He's next ambition is to be a Bouncer.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by dnawah(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.
waec!waec!!run,run o!he is coming 4 u o!
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
bolaji3071:

May God not let you die of hate. The op is self employed, what have you achieved with your Bsc certificate? Myopic fool!
its unfortunate that a slowpoke like you still exist. for crying out loud am entitled to my own opinion and here you are a functional idiot from generation of scallywags has the temerity to insult me. you must be very stupid to think i will let ur insult on my person go unattended to.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
pendusky:

please help me ask
him
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by bolaji3071(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
its unfortunate that a slowpoke like you still exist. for crying out loud am entitled to my own opinion and here you are a functional idiot from generation of scallywags has the temerity to insult me. you must be very stupid to think i will let ur insult on my person go unattended to.

Kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
bolaji3071:

Kill yourself!
asshole
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
IamJix:

sometimes you for give yourself time na.

G town boys no d dull or I go come check my niqqa for FidelPoly we fit see na abi.
nothing bro.. Anytime
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Donniefred(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice achievement! OP no mind all those potbellied moth.ref.cka!

I'm a fitness freak!

I love your dedication and consistency!

No pain, No gain!

Donniefred
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
nairamaniac:
maybe he is training his muscles to become an armed-robber.
..lol no dey think bad thing abeg .jes hope he uses this muscles for something good like playing church drums hihihihihi
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by anyicash(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who Gym epp?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by owoshuyi(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one bro. U can use this to be a bouncer or even a bodyguard, n it could fetch u some cash. But still try doing WAEC, u never know u fit pass am this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.