Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,530 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69839 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by FLASHMAN100: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2016
toyeoye:
have you finally passed waec?
NO HE WANTS TO BE A BOUNCER
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by mike404(m): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Lilimax:
Hope the Akpu-obi has made you passed your WAEc abi na SSCE? embarassed
IKECHUKWU ONYE AKPU OBI
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Shollarh(m): 1:23am On Sep 27, 2016
butanep:

Keep quiet. The richest woman in Nigeria don't have waec results but controlling phd holds.

Which one come concern PhD again?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by nairamaniac: 2:10am On Sep 27, 2016
33bandit:
..lol no dey think bad thing abeg .jes hope he uses this muscles for something good like playing church drums hihihihihi
lol. its not a joking matter. you do the math. he gave up on writing waec, quitting school to gain muscles. beating church drums dont require such strength&muscles.
Abeg borrow the op this ur costume make he try him luck on the nearest bank. grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by justi4jesu(f): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol...how is it big? You better stop drinking excess garri, so you won't get blind one day. grin

Unfortunately i can't do without garri in my life. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by encryptjay(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2016
We are the cause of our problems, I mean Nigerians.
I didn't expect males(kids) in this forum to behave so immature.
You took it upon yourselves to insult him like he's not one of our own.
If he had your likes as friends, who knows how miserable his life would have turned out.
He's more disciplined and intellectually sound than all his critics combined. Just look at his replies, so mature and composed.
Y'all need ask for forgiveness from God cos you're heartless.
With Your certificates, who have you motivated or helped?
Who knows the method you used to pass?
Some of you come here to pout while someone is impersonating for your sake.
Some of you sort lecturers to get the thing done.

OP passed a deep message but you can never understand with such mentality.

I commend the OP for consistency and maturity.
I felt intimidated sha 'cos na inconsistency full my workout plansgrin

About WAEC, I believe you'll change your stance at some point.

God bless your hustle.

Modified-
OP is even building his own house at such a young age.
I weep for his critics grin

6 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by namuguibe(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2016
So what is the OP now doing with this new gym body, security guard??
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by namuguibe(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2016
toyeoye:
have you finally passed waec?
P .O .T .D
grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2016
nairamaniac:
lol. its not a joking matter. you do the math. he gave up on writing waec, quitting school to gain muscles. beating church drums dont require such strength&muscles.
Abeg borrow the op this ur costume make he try him luck on the nearest bank. grin
which costume .ah no be artist .
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2016
namuguibe:
So what is the OP now doing with this new gym body, security guard??

I pity yu, even if na security, do yu know how well some security guards get paid in some part of this country?!

Sidwn dere dey wish chevron work wen guys are out dere making it
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by namuguibe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jadonjack:

I pity yu, even if na security, do yu know how well some security guards get paid in some part of this country?!

Sidwn dere dey wish chevron work wen guys are out dere making it
How much does a security guard make in Nigeria?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by gemale(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg o! Make op share d hustle im dey do wey don make am dey start dey build im house already. Me wey go uni still dey my papa house. Abeg I need an honest hustle ASAP.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by gemale(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sergioaguero:
Thousands lose money as MMM crashes in Zimbabwe

Thousands of people, among them civil servants and vendors, have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme known as MMM Global Zimbabwe after it crashed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services last week leaving participants stranded.

This comes as Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash yesterday distanced itself from the pyramid scheme. Participants claimed they were using EcoCash for their transactions.

Zimbabweans have in the past months been joining the online investment scheme in droves in a bid “to get rich quickly”. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned people that the scheme was fraudulent and there was no legal recourse in the event they lost their money. Read full story on http://www.idonshayo.com/thousands-lose-money-as-mmm-crashes-in-zimbabwe/
SEC 4 9ja don warn pple say na pyramid scheme (or scam). Na money 4rm new clients wey dem dey take pay old clients. D money no dey increase by 1 kobo. So as soon as customers no dey apply again, D thing go crash bt trust some 9ja pple nt 2 hear word. As Dem dey tlk, house fly wey no wan hear word..... Make una complete d rest.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
gemale:

SEC 4 9ja don warn pple say na pyramid scheme (or scam). Na money 4rm new clients wey dem dey take pay old clients. D money no dey increase by 1 kobo. So as soon as customers no dey apply again, D thing go crash bt trust some 9ja pple nt 2 hear word. As Dem dey tlk, house fly wey no wan hear word..... Make una complete d rest.
so you are now making judgement on what sec, anyway I was like you before but now I can never be like you
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Limerick: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
no dint try again after my last result was held... Learnt a skill... Gainfully self employed grin
How many months did you gym to be like this bruh?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NemzySeries(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
@OP u tried joor @least u made 6packs since 6credit in waec seems to be a challenge........congratz
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by gemale(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
intbizoil:
so you are now making judgement on what sec, anyway I was like you before but now I can never be like you
How am I? so is SEC lying? So I shldnt make judgment on d experience of experts? Tlk nw.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Limerick:

How many months did you gym to be like this bruh?
months?? Have been training for three years now....

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
gemale:

How am I? so is SEC lying? So I shldnt make judgment on d experience of experts? Tlk nw.
experts? I luff you, do you believe this so experts, what happened to people in the stock market, what actually was their effort in ameliorating the loss of people's investment and by the way I don't think you have any investment that would give you the locus standI to cast aspersion on solid investment models
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by mikolo80: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper
if he turn millionaire model na
Na d same mumu you go de beef am
E easy to get cut
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Tobycharles: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
ArabMopol:
he can go far if he chooses to be a professional body builder.... but not with that dirty backyard gyming
wanna hear from d horses mouth
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
AGHHH una still dey insult OP? na wao..
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ArabMopol(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tobycharles:
wanna hear from d horses mouth
talking from experience
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kanyekels(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
Empty skull
Fat nimp. You need gym classes more than the up.
@Op big ups to you.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chubbygal(f): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Kanyekels:

Fat nimp. You need gym classes more than the up.

@Op big ups to you.
OMG!!o shocked shocked shocked who exhumed this dead body?? Another frustrated and restricted destiny sighted..
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
OMG!!o shocked shocked shocked who exhumed this dead body?? Another frustrated and restricted destiny sighted..
nne calm down... He was saying the truth, you need a gym registration as soon as possible, if we were to be in same location I did be your personal trainer with all pleasure.

Now learn to tame your mouth. Be as civilised as you look.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chubbygal(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
nne calm down... He was saying the truth, you need a gym registration as soon as possible, if we were to be in same location I did be your personal trainer with all pleasure.

Now learn to tame your mouth. Be as civilised as you look.
and you think every one wish to be skinny? Or rather do you think all skinny people are actually healthy and smart ? Go get a life pls and stop claiming what you are not.

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
and you think every one wish to be skinny? Or rather do you think all skinny people are actually healthy and smart ? Go get a life pls and stop claiming what you are not.
Lol.. My dear the notion that being skinny is as a result of going to the gym is False... We all have body types and I respect and appreciate yours. I visit the gym yet am not skinny. The sole aim of going to the gym is to stay healthy. Skinny or bulky doesn't really count.

Besides could we keep this convo intellectual without hauling tantrums around, you deserve something better than being a cyber bully.

Lastly honey. I have a life, I don't claim what am not if I did you could correct me.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chubbygal(f): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Lol.. My dear the notion that being skinny is as a result of going to the gym is False... We all have body types and I respect and appreciate yours. I visit the gym yet am not skinny. The sole aim of going to the gym is to stay healthy. Skinny or bulky doesn't really count.

Besides could we keep this convo intellectual without hauling tantrums around, you deserve something better than being a cyber bully. And you think I don't gym or what? Pls I have had enough of you today.

Lastly honey. I have a life, I don't claim what am not if I did you could correct me.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chubbygal(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
NeduLuiZ:

Besides could we keep this convo intellectual without hauling tantrums around, you deserve something better than being a cyber bully.

what is all this? Enough of this your nagging. Pls
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
chubbygal:
what is all this? Enough of this your nagging. Pls
ironically you are the one nagging. You sound frustrated your comments are hate filled.

Stop coming online to pour your aggressions. You need a life so badly. If you had one you would not come online to bash other people's life.

And the fact you called me an empty skull is quite funny because am so disappointed at your hate filled and frustrated skull.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chubbygal(f): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
ironically you are the one nagging. You sound frustrated your comments are hate filled.

Stop coming online to pour your aggressions. You need a life so badly. If you had one you would not come online to bash other people's life.

And the fact you called me an empty skull is quite funny because am so disappointed at your hate filled and frustrated skull.
waooo! thought you are a serious guy oooo. Ha! My good thought was actually in vain. You sounded educated at first but never knew you are a lost aturu, minus one

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.