Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,035 members, 7,803,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69843 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Proffdada: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sergioaguero:
Thousands lose money as MMM crashes in Zimbabwe

Thousands of people, among them civil servants and vendors, have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme known as MMM Global Zimbabwe after it crashed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services last week leaving participants stranded.

This comes as Econet’s mobile financial service platform, EcoCash yesterday distanced itself from the pyramid scheme. Participants claimed they were using EcoCash for their transactions.

Zimbabweans have in the past months been joining the online investment scheme in droves in a bid “to get rich quickly”. The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned people that the scheme was fraudulent and there was no legal recourse in the event they lost their money. Read full story on http://www.idonshayo.com/thousands-lose-money-as-mmm-crashes-in-zimbabwe/
it has been dead on arrival. Only fool part with their money that easy

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by wwee: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
lol better option than wasting time on education.

watch wwe clash of champions here
wwevideos.ml

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chubbygal(f): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Empty skull
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by InvertedHammer: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper
/
His action supports my theory that folks who spend a lot of time in the gym to look good are LOSERS. Failed WAEC three times? Confirmed olodo!

\
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ginggerxy: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
After failing waec trice depression and anger set into my life. Had to channel my anger to something productive... The gym became my saviour.
bro I still advice you get you ssce result should the need for it arise in the nearest future. So that you don't present nepa bill like one man
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by AreaFada2: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na who go yab you you dey find abi?
I wonder.
Sombarry just wake up early mon mon & yab just dey hungry am. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Shiifi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
ummm dey face am sure op will will make after know he has somtin common wit BABA

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by CHYMZZY(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
I build my brain to be a problem solve with the little codes that i can write. Why muscles? You want to be a thug?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
no dint try again after my last result was held... Learnt a skill... Gainfully self employed grin

Seems you have a lot of free time? what are you now doing for a living as the term self employed isn't precise enough?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Etizz: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
dint do it for the ladies... Was just keeping fit and transferring aggression.

bros u did it just 3 times? I guest u don't have patience, but I like what u did oh, me na 7 times I write WAEC before I get am oh, and u won't believe I am not working with the WAEC not even my HND result.......but am earning big... kudos

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
I need to start going to the gym too angry sad
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by charlesucheh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
oya do sharpaly go apply for agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by quinnjay(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
OMG! Yummy! This Na temptation. I don't mind giving you full time employment, my love. kiss kiss
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by nickxtra(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bros, these packs no reach six o grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Paradise163(f): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.
Bros that your uniform, were you a student of comprehensive secondary school Umunze?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NovusHomo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
toyeoye:
have you finally passed waec?

What?! He would rather develop his muscles, not his brain. Carry go , "Hulk Hogan"! grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ArabMopol(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tobycharles:
How far r u gonna go with d gym thing
he can go far if he chooses to be a professional body builder.... but not with that dirty backyard gyming
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by quinnjay(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Honey,don't let haters weigh you down. They only envy you. Besides a lot of them are jobless graduates without six packs. But you're self-employed with 6packs! You da bomb!!! Enjoy jare. kiss

NeduLuiZ:
no dint try again after my last result was held... Learnt a skill... Gainfully self employed grin

8 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
OK that's nice... but how about now did you write waec again? anyways nice muscles
haven't written waec again... Wont even write for now since am very successful at what I do.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
nice one bro!!you go make am by God's grace. we wey finish NYSC since 2009 no get job, this country is like a jungle. you got to survive, in a positive way.

only if I had known education in Nigeria is just there to burn time of youths.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bestie0309(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bestie0309(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
You are not even s.exy
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by egokudiowomoney: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
the guy thinks he can pass WAEC with his muscles
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
GdexFolami:
Mofoz everywhr,someone said hes gainfully self employed.whats your own again? Mtchw.you that have ur waec result plus Bsc thats if u aint an undergraduate,whr r you todae? .Life is not a timetable that has constant things to be done,education z very necessary but not compulsory,me and you being educated and literate doesnt mean we'll be richer than him. pls lets just mind our business and stay focused.Dont let us always judge others based on our mentality.Thanks
Thnk u ma broda, pls tell them.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NovusHomo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jay542:

Obviously you never still pass waec angry. What's in that statement that you don't get

"is" is missing, as in "What IS your success story from the gym?"

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.

Oboi shocked

Nice one.

Since you fail waec

Go write gce Na arrange for runs make them help you for the exam it's easier than normal waec.

In fact most students self Na gce them they write.

By the way is it normal gym or at home stuff?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ginggerxy: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
His action supports my theory that folks who spend a lot of time in the gym to look good are LOSERS. Failed WAEC three times? Confirmed olodo!

\
you don't have to call him a loser because he failed WAEC for even in the the person of GMB GCFR of Nigeria don't have WAEC result and yet he still the president

9 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Obason22(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
APc, militant
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Hope the Akpu-obi has made you passed your WAEc abi na SSCE? embarassed
Hahaha it has made me forget the heartbreak and move Forward to better things... Working out serves as an anti-depressant trust me

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by teepsee(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
you just hit the nail in the head. All this routine following fellow, that's is why the country is still where it's today. Who following the rules don epp,the guy is gainfully employed and many are roaming the streets with bachelor degree without nothing to survive for. God bless the moderator wy move this topic come fp not every time will be back side and punna. Guys stop being envious, grow up and don't be a dek
GdexFolami:
Mofoz everywhr,someone said hes gainfully self employed.whats your own again? Mtchw.you that have ur waec result plus Bsc thats if u aint an undergraduate,whr r you todae? .Life is not a timetable that has constant things to be done,education z very necessary but not compulsory,me and you being educated and literate doesnt mean we'll be richer than him. pls lets just mind our business and stay focused.Dont let us always judge others based on our mentality.Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by deolu2000(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yipeeee... Buhari now has a mate. Hope you won't join them to say he doesn't have certificate oo,

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by MrHenshaw: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
After failing waec trice depression and anger set into my life. Had to channel my anger to something productive... The gym became my saviour.

Dat ZINC tho,you better go and continue your O'level exams because even if u like have 100packs it can't be used in lieu of 5 Basic O'Level credits.D earlier the better.Don't be fooled!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.