Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69841 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by danot1030: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op you better get some senses, body building does not give you admission to the higher institutions it only makes you a bouncer plus senseless babes crazy about six pack and that is not a promising future.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
why ur prick dey stand for that pix nah? abi na ur type em prick dey stand even when em dey cry?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
amuokuko:
Op with this muscles, re u going forward or stagnant in life

I hope the more muscles the more bank alert...
sure... Ego adigo grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NovusHomo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Mods abeg hide this topic. This man wants to steal our women.

He could have all the women who prefer muscles to brain.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Breadfruit: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.

And you write so intelligently.
You have to conquer that WAEC someday, my brother. I believe you can if you set your mind to it....

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Laveda(f): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol nice one
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by stagger: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Who says everybody must pass WAEC and go to university? OP, find your skill and pathway in life and follow it. Depression is a very bad thing and I am happy you found a very good outlet for it. Some get into drugs, binge eating, alcohol and even worse like cultism where they start killing people as an outlet for aggression.

Good thing you chose to work out. You can also become a part time model doing commercials and photo shoots.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Unigweson25(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Attention seeker... ATTENTION IS NOT BY FORCE!
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
niqqaclaimz:
he's asking u abt ur success stry frm...gym...lyk naw u make cash tru it...u naw make youtube videos to hlp odas build there build lyk urs....pipo call u up to for early morning execrise so they cn stay fit..and pay u up
thanks bro, I motivate people around me to work out... Call them for early morning jogging.... Don't collect any dime, I have a job.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ephi123(f): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
So guys do get envious of other guys, this thread made me realize that. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NovusHomo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
quinnjay:
Honey,don't let haters weigh you down. They only even you. Besides a lot of them are jobless graduates without six packs. But you're self-employed with 6packs! You da bomb!!! Enjoy jare. kiss

Why anyone will even da bomb, I do not know? Shey na Boko or Avenger?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Rubyventures: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hitting the Library would have been a better option.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by hardcore007: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op, you're tight jare. Thank God you're gainfully self employed. No pain no gain.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ephi123(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
thanks bro, I motivate people around me to work out... Call them for early morning jogging.... Don't collect any dime, I have a job.

Nice one. Anything to motivate people to become more physically active is a plus. A lot of Nigerians are walking around thinking they are fit simply because they are not fat, meanwhile the state of their health is far from being good but they do not know it.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
hurricaneChris:
The dude doesnt sound like someone who doesnt have waec result.......sounds so mature and decent.

Big ups man, dont stay down when u fall.

To all these guy bashing, am just sorry
my brother people would always judge... But trust me most cyber bullies are losers behind the screen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NovusHomo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Breadfruit:

And you write so intelligently.
You have to conquer that WAEC someday, my brother. I believe you can if you set your mind to it....

Ish'Allahu! grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by idupaul: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
pendusky:

What your success story from the gym?

Can't you see 6 packs? Every success must not be monetary na

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by toyinhope: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
so what next, how will this put food on your table? angry
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
If na me suffer get important story upload am..u no go publish am...Rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by tammie24: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.
you can make this into a business

Advertise with you pictures and become a gym instructor

I know a lot of people who have made It big time doing this.

Meanwhile go back to school, take part-time classes a make sure you pass. No matter what, education is still very important even in business.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ogalandlord: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm very sure most people who commented negatively, did not read what the op wrote till the end. I guess you guys failed English comprehension in your various schools, There is absolutely nothing wrong in keeping fit, I believe the op said he channeled the anger of failure into keeping fit and he is gainfully employed,so why the bashing ?

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by princee7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
with this type of body and attitude my broda u will still fail waec
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by habsydiamond(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bro sorry to say ooo. But ur six packs lacks confidence.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by madjune(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
legendte:
I am still trying to figure out the relationship between failing waec and succeeding in gym.

Any clue?

It means, rather than waste his time being depressed and not doing anything productive with his time; he at least kept fit and which is a noble thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by martineinstein(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
rephrase bro. Don't get you
simple question,u cant comprehend.why wont u fail waec....at ur age,gym is ur priority...in ur late twenties,u are still battling with waec and u dont know ur priority....smh 4 u
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Legend87:
The very reason he couldn't pass his waec...
#No_brain

The muscles aren't even good looking.
And going to the gym, what hav u benefited?
Instead of Quickly going to learn a trade or mechanic.
Do you own a car? We could do business, I deal with car refinishing products... Auto base for respraying to be precise... Am a CEO... 07034297451, free to call anytime thats my business line.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Julietcutie(f): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
haven't written waec again... Wont even write for now since am very successful at what I do.
OK good luck then
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by pearlygirly(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
nawa o! (singing) after the gym,write waec! waec!! waec!
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Julietcutie(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
shaddoww:
I know what u are imagining already oo
undecided what am I imagining
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Junior66(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
he is titled to his own opinion though.. No offense taken.
From your replies to folks here so far I have seen that you are a sensible person. Keep it up. Find a way of making ur results sha.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Landmark225:
Wow, nice one bro. I'm still upcoming in bodybuilding tho. Bro, you have inspired me, the before and after pics is shocking. Can I have your whatsapp no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.