Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To (28715 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Tall people are literally giants among men, walking around with near total impunity, being given every advantage along the way. But sometimes the blessing can also be a curse. these are the everyday encounters of a 6'9 tall dude

4. questions people asks us everyday : some people will see Me going to the basketball court but will still stop me to ask 'do you play basketball?' .... I will be like 'noo, why should I play basketball?? I dey mad?? Na ludo I dey play'

3. SHOWERHEADS CLEARLY NOT MEANT FOR YOUR HEAD.

2. FEAR OF UNINTENTIONALLY PLAYING FOOTSIE WITH YOUR LUNCH COMPANIONS.

1. TROUBLE REACHING THE TOP SHELF? INTRODUCING THE EASY GRIPPER 3000. NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR NEAREST TALL PERSON.

Cc.. Armylord, Kirchhoff, kingcheezypuff, tallesty1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2016
5. SHIRT SLEEVES ARE NEVER LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2016
6. DRESS SHIRTS RARELY FIT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2016
7. A LOVELY HUG TURNS INTO AN EMBARASSING CLASH OF BODY PARTS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2016
8. MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO'S THE TALLEST OF THEM ALL? WAIT, I CAN'T SEE... WHO'S FACE IS THAT?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2016
9. HAVING TO BE A YOGA MASTER IN THE BATHTUB.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2016
10. PUSHING THE CAR SEAT BACK SO FAR THAT YOU'RE AFRAID SOMEONE'S LEGS ARE GOING TO GET CUT OFF.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2016
11. GETTING DECAPITATED ON ALL THE GROUP SHOTS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2016
I drop my pen here...... feel free to add yours

how tall are you?? share your height below

I am 6'9 tall (6'10 on basketball sneakers)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by liamrocklee: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
I hv a friend that can totally relate to this! grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by WaterDrunkard: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
The title should be funny pictures that Long guys can relate to sad
I'm tall not long cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Chuukwudi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
6.4ft.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by ramdris(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
[size=50pt]Not funny! tongue[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by dollyjoy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Team short and proud embarassed tongue
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by placeofallure(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmnnnnn....My husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by adto(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Only palm tree guys can relate
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by benueguy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Team short and proud embarassed tongue
Better marry a tall guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by VICTOFX(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
To complicate matters, if u are not only tall, buy huge and have broad shoulders, not all ur sleeves will button up to the neck, and also every seat in a commercial bus is always too short 4u, whenever you have to travel long distance by road , u'lld be like Y me Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by pahars(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
I can relate with no 5 cos I have quite long hands.Am 6ft3 dou.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by nickvanilla(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hehehe.
Tall guys have suffered o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
VICTOFX:
To complicate matters, if u are not only tall, buy huge and have broad shoulders, not all ur sleeves will button up to the neck, and also every seat in a commercial bus is always too short 4u, whenever you have to travel long distance by road , u'lld be like Y me Lord.
lolzzzz..... yeah...... I take bike to anywhere I wanna go..... if Na long distance ehhhh, I dey manage the first row beside the driver
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
I nor tall, so Akant relate to these Pishures.. sad

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
I nor tall, so Akant relate to these Pishures.. sad
So you short. grin
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
So you short. grin

You need to see me.. Ayam very short.. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

You need to see me.. Ayam very short.. cheesy grin
Lol.
That your head eh!...
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by iykekelvins(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
I remember when I traveled from lagos to ph..

Oh Lawd, I couldn't feel my legs..
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
Lol.
That your head eh!...

Hammer head of Horror.. grin

Infact, I was the Banky W head boy back then in school... grin

Ayam too ugly..

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
The one that pains me most I a when you travel and you will have to keep your legs shredded against the seat... I'm 6ft 4in anyway
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tall guys all the way kiss kiss
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hammer head of Horror.. grin

Infact, I was the Banky W head boy back then in school... grin

Ayam too ugly..
It pays now to be ugly.
Ask Alek wek. grin
Have a nice day.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
It pays now to be ugly.
Ask Alek wek. grin
Have a nice day.

cheesy grin
Alek Wek is not ugly joor..

She has a sort of integrity and warmth that translates effortlessly in her photos.

If you actually look at her face, you see that she has a nice pair of cheek bones and alluring eyes... tongue

Have a nice day too... cool
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by HMZi: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Person go just long..who wants that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.