Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To (28722 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
didn't knw u dat tall tongue
Lol check my NL dp
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Hmmmm, I'm Tall not Long

I can't relate, although I always feel uncomfortable when traveling in public bus.

I'm 6ft 1'

6'1 And you are complaining bros ...
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sinaj(f): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:

Lol check my NL dp
shocked shocked

I never noticed all these while
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
shocked shocked
I never noticed all these while
You just did
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:

You just did
wow!
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
i'm 6.7"
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:

You just did
wait

is this Jonny from Enugu 42 military division??
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fernandowski:
wait

is this Jonny from Enugu 42 military division??
yes 82 division barracks enugu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by songzDaniel01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
armylord is also 6ft9 lol...
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol Fernandowski .. as in eh. no be lie.. all of em .. especially my bed kai.. my legs dey hang outside.. if I lie down.. team 6ft9 .. haha

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by MidasTouche01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:

6'1 And you are complaining bros ...

Lols..

At all at all na hin bad pass ooo grin

I'm still taller than most average Nigerians
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:

yes 82 division barracks enugu..
so we meet again

I balled at Enugu with Odinaka around February of this year

not sure you will remember me but we had a little contest inside the paint shaaa

not fighting ooo

just to dominate the other and win the game
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fernandowski:
so we meet again

I balled at Enugu with Odinaka around February of this year

not sure you will remember me but we had a little contest inside the paint shaaa

not fighting ooo

just to dominate the other and win the game

wow i barely remember my games but somehow i think this a familiar scene.

how are you bro?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Lols..
At all at all na hin bad pass ooo grin
I'm still taller than most average Nigerians
Hahaha no mind me baba you try small shaa grin
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by 3KINGZ18: 2:37am On Sep 21, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahaha no mind me baba you try small shaa grin
bro are u serious abt d pro basketball stuff
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by johnydon22(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2016
3KINGZ18:
bro are u serious abt d pro basketball stuff

Yeap
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by 3KINGZ18: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2016
johnydon22:

Yeap
i really want to take my basketball to next level ur number pls
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
Tall people are literally giants among men, walking around with near total impunity, being given every advantage along the way. But sometimes the blessing can also be a curse. these are the everyday encounters of a 6'9 tall dude

4. questions people asks us everyday : some people will see Me going to the basketball court but will still stop me to ask 'do you play basketball?' .... I will be like 'noo, why should I play basketball?? I dey mad?? Na ludo I dey play'

3. SHOWERHEADS CLEARLY NOT MEANT FOR YOUR HEAD.

2. FEAR OF UNINTENTIONALLY PLAYING FOOTSIE WITH YOUR LUNCH COMPANIONS.

1. TROUBLE REACHING THE TOP SHELF? INTRODUCING THE EASY GRIPPER 3000. NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR NEAREST TALL PERSON.

Cc.. Armylord, Kirchhoff, kingcheezypuff, tallesty1
Being tall isn't always fun.

Hugging people is so awkward because you won't know where to put your hands
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Being tall isn't always fun.

Hugging people is so awkward because you won't know where to put your hands
lolzzz...... kinda true

whenever a girl hugs me, I will just grab her head and hold it close to my stomach or chest
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolzzz...... kinda true

whenever a girl hugs me, I will just grab her head and hold it close to my stomach or chest

I have a cousin that will never hug me no matter what, she won't even walk close to me on the street but I kinda understand.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by kwakwakwa(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Am happy am tall................................

grin

grin
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sparko1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
At 6'2 am the tallest in virtually everywhere i go so just imagine :

At the office, you hear, 'hey please help me pick that file up there, or put on the AC, and many unnecessary things just because I am tall.

At home, this one is a major problem, everything up should be brought down, worked on, repaired by the tall on.

And then on the street, i meet a friend and kind of thought we should walk and talk, and he be like just be in front, i don't want people to think i am your younger brother.

BUT THE one I hate most is, the fact that it is OK to call a tall person DOGO but rude to say so of the short

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
lalasticlala
seun
farano
rockstation
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
My love for tall guys. Big turn on lol.
Too bad most of em like short girls and m 5ft11

You're practically about 6feet. Great height! God knows I wish to marry a tall woman about that height.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by elkiddo: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2016
mhen u guys sha. really wish I were tall. but I go still manage my 5ft 8
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Donwizbro(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Funnie! Ayam 6.1ft tho.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Donwizbro:
Funnie! Ayam 6.1ft tho.
at all at all Na Im bad pass

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
sparko1:

BUT THE one I hate most is, the fact that it is OK to call a tall person DOGO but rude to say so of the short

I once slapped a little kid that calls me that name.... till date, whenever he sees me, he will be like 'good morning sir'
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by rawpadgin(m): 4:18am On Oct 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
The one that pains me most I a when you travel and you will have to keep your legs shredded against the seat... I'm 6ft 4in anyway
are u by any means related to lai Muhammad

6ft4" my a$$
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Iisha(f): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Hmm...I'm tall.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
rawpadgin:
are u by any means related to lai Muhammad

6ft4" my a$$
Why did you say so bro?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by rawpadgin(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Why did you say so bro?
have seen ur full picture, u don't look like a 6ft4" dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.