Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To (28726 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude all you ever talk about is your height. Don't you have something else to talk about?

Gosh, you are only 5ft 11in and you keep disturbing us talking about your height. I am 6ft 1in and I don't even consider myself too tall.

Dude you are average height so shut the fvck up. Your posts reeks of inferiority complex

bia nwoke mu kedu way
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

bia nwoke mu kedu way

The guy matter tire me sha. And he is only 5ft 11in.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by lascodii(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
chydii:
My love for tall guys. Big turn on lol.
Too bad most of em like short girls and m 5ft11
How tall do you want your guy to be?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by lascodii(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
I don't like tall girls... Tall girls are not cute..
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Fernandowski:
hehehe

you will need serious prayers from t. b Joshua and pastor Chris combined to grow am inch taller, if not shorter
He can still grow though, I grew from 1.80 to 1.82 from 2013 to 2018 (2cm taller) almost an inch lol
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2018
lascodii:
I don't like tall girls... Tall girls are not cute..
Y? tall girls are cool for a tall guy even though d tallest among my girlfriends is about 5.10 but d lest are not morethan 5.4ft
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude all you ever talk about is your height. Don't you have something else to talk about?

Gosh, you are only 5ft 11in and you keep disturbing us talking about your height. I am 6ft 1in and I don't even consider myself too tall.

Dude you are average height so shut the fvck up. Your posts reeks of inferiority complex
My dear u won't understand how much I wanted to be shorter.....
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

The guy matter tire me sha. And he is only 5ft 11in.

hahahahah hahahahah chai na WA oogrin
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by lascodii(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
chinochizzy:
Y? tall girls are cool for a tall guy even though d tallest among my girlfriends is about 5.10 but d lest are not morethan 5.4ft
I don't like tall girls at all.. I'm 6ft tall
I hate to see tall girls..
They are never well structured like short girls and they don't have nice boobs and backside
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by gonkin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
chinochizzy:
The funniest thing is that there's nothing one can possibly do about it, if only one can change his/her physical appearance I mean hieght I'll be d first to adjust mine lol :DThe funniest thing is that there's nothing one can possibly do about it, if only one can change his/her physical appearance I mean hieght I'll be d first to adjust mine lol
lol
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
chinochizzy:
The funniest thing is that there's nothing one can possibly do about it, if only one can change his/her physical appearance I mean hieght I'll be d first to adjust mine lol :DThe funniest thing is that there's nothing one can possibly do about it, if only one can change his/her physical appearance I mean hieght I'll be d first to adjust mine lol
lol me I won't I would even want to increase it sef. E dey sweet me as my height dey intimidate some people
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
BuhariSelf:
lol me I won't I would even want to increase it sef. E dey sweet me as my height dey intimidate some people
and how tall are u?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

when u are the tallest in the family of 8 then u will understand wat I mean, u can't even comfortably fit into family pictures
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
chinochizzy:
and how tall are u?
6.4ft man, already told you nah
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
BuhariSelf:
6.4ft man, already told you nah
u are quite tall though I can see y d intimidations.. but honestly I never really wanted all of that, just wanted to be like every other average guys out there without having to scare or intimidate anyone with my hieght.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Being tall isn't always fun.

Hugging people is so awkward because you won't know where to put your hands
Tallesty so u be Suleja boy?!!! wow which side for Suleja cus me I dey Suleja club now.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
mrjaybaba:
I'm happy am tall but not long
I feel great whenever am stepping out

how tall are u
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by miracool946: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chuukwudi:
6.4ft.
are u a cross bearer
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Chuukwudi(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2018
miracool946:

are u a cross bearer

Yes, I am.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2018
miracool946:
are u a cross bearer
What did u mean by Cross bearer
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by miracool946: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2018
chinochizzy:
What did u mean by Cross bearer
av u ever come across a book called the grail message?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by miracool946: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2018
Chuukwudi:

Yes, I am.
wow nice to meet u. from which circle?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
ralphyoung123:
God punish you, idiot, weak guys everywhere, u hate to see tall girls, mumu. I hate u and ur little awkward reasoning. Am a tall guy and I love tall girls even though I can't marry them because of our kids, but all my girlfriends are tall or average
How tall bro
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Chuukwudi(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2018
miracool946:

wow nice to meet u. from which circle?

Owerri. Are you? Pleased to meet you too.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by miracool946: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chuukwudi:

Owerri. Are you? Pleased to meet you too.
agege circle. are u coming for festival?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Chuukwudi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
miracool946:

agege circle. are u coming for festival?

I do not think I will. I should though.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
chinochizzy:
How tall bro
I am 6.5ft tall, I would like to get shorter, but I know they are still people taller than me. I only complained when I was around 17/18 yrs. Stop been extremely uncomfortable with ur height, u might not know this but it shows in ur body language. U can't change ur height, stop caring much about what other people think.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 8:16pm On May 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by prodigy22: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Fernandowski:
Tall people are literally giants among men, walking around with near total impunity, being given every advantage along the way. But sometimes the blessing can also be a curse. these are the everyday encounters of a 6'9 tall dude

4. questions people asks us everyday : some people will see Me going to the basketball court but will still stop me to ask 'do you play basketball?' .... I will be like 'noo, why should I play basketball?? I dey mad?? Na ludo I dey play'

3. SHOWERHEADS CLEARLY NOT MEANT FOR YOUR HEAD.

2. FEAR OF UNINTENTIONALLY PLAYING FOOTSIE WITH YOUR LUNCH COMPANIONS.

1. TROUBLE REACHING THE TOP SHELF? INTRODUCING THE EASY GRIPPER 3000. NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR NEAREST TALL PERSON.

Cc.. Armylord, Kirchhoff, kingcheezypuff, tallesty1
Big man where can one hoop around onitsha/nkpor
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
prodigy22:

Big man where can one hoop around onitsha/nkpor
onitsha stadium, awka road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.