Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (834950 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nduwin(f): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eseose9:

Yes I saw success msg and I was asked to check my mail box for the verification mail.But I'm still waiting

did u use a mobile device or laptop?
which browser did u use?
because it seems like u r d only one here successful on dis so far, I was almost believing they just announced d vacancy to deceive us
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by KINGTELLER: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
zealed64:
I CANT EVEN REGISTER ON THE SITE, AFTER PUTTING IN MY DETAILS, THEN CLICK REGISTER....IT GIVES ME AN ERROR PAGE...NO CONFIRMATION IF MY DETAILS WERE RECEIVED/ REGISTERED OR NOT....AM I THE ONLY EXPERIENCING THIS??

There web-server is down.. fucking Nigerian government, ordinary simple web server to host, thousands , applicants logging simultaneously into their portal they can't deploy.. At the end they will be declaring billions of naira for website development.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
LATEST INFO FROM THE WEBSITE:
NOTICE (20/09/2016 3:00 pm):
We are now in the process of activating all registered emails to-date. So, if you have registered and have not yet received the email, you may be able to login and begin the application completion and submission process. You just need to continue to attempt to login. We are activating the emails in alphabetical order.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by greenify: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
So nobody here can shed light on d reason why people are receiving email already registered.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by aprilsennyj(f): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
same issue waiting for email confirmation to proceed...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mattyboy007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Registerd ysterdayn dere still telling me dis...

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eseose9(f): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nduwin:

which browser did u use?
because it seems like u r d only one here successful on dis so far, I was almost believing they just announced d vacancy to deceive us

I used a system
I also registered for two.people
After several attempt at opening different mails
For it to work,register a new mail,use a different number that you haven't use in applying for this same application, also a new password
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eseose9(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
mattyboy007:
Registerd ysterdayn dere still telling me dis...

Read their new notice

We are now in the process of activating all registered emails to-date. So, if you have registered and have not yet received the email, you may be able to login and begin the application completion and submission process. You just need to continue to attempt to login. We are activating the emails in alphabetical order.

So you just have to keep on trying to login in
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by greenify: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eseose9:

I used a system
For it to work,register a new mail,use a different number that you haven't use in applying for this same application, also a new password
you are only lucky. D method doesn‘t work.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Chocho4real(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teeworld13:

Incompetence in its highest order. I dey laff oh. But its really sad to hear such a news from a govt establishment. I see no reasons why the site admin shld still be parading themselves as the site administors, since they have just failed in their first duty already. Initially it was 12noon that was promised and maximum was 2pm, that all registered mails would all get the activation links and now its a different ball game. We are all observing

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adortem: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Can one person apply for 2 different positions?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by just2simple: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Do u mean urs was successful?
It seems majority of us gets> Check ur inbox for actvation/application link which they neva send the said mail. tongue Ive used two of my emails with d same story. Which system is best for ths application, is laptop or smart phones
Eseose9:

I used a system
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eseose9(f): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
just2simple:
Do u mean urs was successful?
It seems majority of us gets> Check ur inbox for actvation/application link which they neva send the said mail. tongue Ive used two of my emails with d same story. Which system is best for ths application, is laptop or smart phones

That's the same msg I got too
I'm talking abt the "your email has already been registered" issues that most people are complaining about. I'm not talking abt the mail they were suppose to send.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by McSterling(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Site keeps saying my unregistered email is registered. This begs the question "how can a government that can not manage a website manage the economy?"
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akpcherish: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
I have registered on this fcsc site since 2013 I have uploaded all necessary documents so all I nid is to login am apply cos I tried registering and was told email alrdy registered. And wen I tried to login its showing check ur email for activation link. This country mata dey tire person. If its a private company's recruitment u won't experience all dis nonsense
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chocho4real:

Incompetence in its highest order. I dey laff oh. But its really sad to hear such a news from a govt establishment. I see no reasons why the site admin shld still be parading themselves as the site administors, since they have just failed in their first duty already. Initially it was 12noon that was promised and maximum was 2pm, that all registered mails would all get the activation links and now its a different ball game. We are all observing

We've got a long way to go in this country.. .

That was how a friend of mine had issues with his platform while writing a computer based test
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
You should direct your comment to them and not quote my post except you are providing additional information that will help Nigerian graduates. Na wa oo

Chocho4real:

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hafsat24(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teeworld13:

Please if i may ask, 'attempt to login' with which USERNAME?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
akpcherish:
I have registered on this fcsc site since 2013 I have uploaded all necessary documents so all I nid is to login am apply cos I tried registering and was told email alrdy registered. And wen I tried to login its showing check ur email for activation link. This country mata dey tire person. If its a private company's recruitment u won't experience all dis nonsense
I had also registered since 2013 but when i put in my details it told me its invalid.so i did a fresh registration with the same email.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Haykinz14: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Registered successfully this afternoon after rejecting 2 of my existing e-mails. Had to open another one to register. Awaiting the activation mail from them so that I can finally apply.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by justineu(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
My brothers and sisters in the Lord! Plz i read Economice, which ministry is best for my course. Tnkz in advance
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Alexisu: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
please nairalanders., is there anything like uploading documents? What's d procedure like.? Thanks in anticipation of a positive response.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mattyboy007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Alexisu:
please nairalanders., is there anything like uploading documents? What's d procedure like.? Thanks in anticipation of a positive response.
Oga no body don apply na only mail we don register dats all.. so fr no we dnt knw if dere will b any uploading of documents

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by prudentkolly(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
I cant verify my email. The site is down
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Alexisu: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
mattyboy007:

Oga no body don apply na only mail we don register dats all.. so fr no we dnt knw if dere will b any uploading of documents

OK, thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TheGoz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
angry meanwhile while we are all glued to our phones..the people who knows the "whos" of the fcsc are closing deals...this naija eh...it's well..it will work for me cool
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eseose9:

OK I opened a new email account,I
used another phone number entirely and it went through.
I will suggest you open a new email, don't use any of the numbers you have used before
Use a different number.
thanks love it worked
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TheGoz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nduwin:

which browser did u use?

I have registered too just waiting for verification link...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by shugaboy6102(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please i really want to know if anyone used a phone to do his or her registration.thanks as i await ur response.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by shugaboy6102(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
TheGoz:

did u use a mobile fone or a system
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by shugaboy6102(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
TheGoz:

did u use a mobile fone or a system for the registration.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
I registered 5:00pm yesterday and yet to receive the verification email.. I can't imaging it's this same process that millions of people log in to Facebook, Yahoo et al and its running smoothly..

we can't continue like this and expect different results...
#changebeginswithFCSC

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.