Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat (28801 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by habsydiamond(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
The fishes there don big because they don't have any human to hunt them. See different sea creatures. I happy for una ooo

1 Like

Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by nextprince: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
searay:
Did I said so? Not at all
What did u SAID then? grin

1 Like

Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by anonimi: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
eyesofgod:
You are as clueless as your IB. Imagine a president seeking the nod of some village chiefs before acting on matters that threatened national security.

When you are able to understand English then I will engage with you.

1 Like

Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by anonimi: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
habsydiamond:
The fishes there don big because they don't have any human to hunt them. See different sea creatures. I happy for una ooo

Is there a sea in Baga?
What is the name of the sea, please?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by Oblang(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
anonimi:

Yes oh.
See the GPS locator clearly indicated all over the pictures. grin

APC and lies is like 5 & 6.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

OK.. wait till dey vote en mass for buhari in 2019 then ur eye go clear.. .
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by searay(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

What did u SAID then? grin
Please go back to my original post
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by Oblang(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
pol23:
I so wanna believe this.
But still have a feeling "its a APC thing"

I'm not saying they don't lie o but between APC and PDP, APC are more honest.. .
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by eyesofgod: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
anonimi:

When you are able to understand English then I will engage with you.

You dwell so much on hatred and bigotry that you bring up inanities that further fan the ambers of dislike for your IB. Purge your mind of hate, brother. Election is over.
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by aarressa: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
StephanieLuv:
Sometimes i do wonder what is the usefulness of the northerners

Sports 0.5%

Bombing 99.9%

Child Abuse 99.9%

Education 0.05%

Food production 100%

Am not trying to create tribal just the facts after all they are the most honest people when compared with the other major tribes.

All am saying they should focus on becoming food basket of the nation since they are blessed with such resources when though they benefit more than any other tribe in politics they are still the most backwards.

They are backward, but still smart enough to produce nearly all the food you eat meaning you can stave to death without the food food the backward people produce.

How smart are you with other people responsible for your next meal or starvation?

Obviously, they are very very smarter than you.

Coming from the people with economically depressed states that can not survive without trooping to the so called backward places for their daily bread and employment..

You people just refuse to look in the mirror to see how sad and pathetic your future looks..

1 Like

Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by Greatzeus(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
lifezone247:
Those fish are now very big, after dining on human flesh for years.
You know,they left the fish for years and they had time to grow very well,now their honeymoon is over.The way dem go they fish now ehh,hope they won't empty the river before December grin
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by asamaigho(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Amen! How i wish PMB can tackle the economy the way he is dealing with Bokoharam

But some persons say he aint fighting bokoharam,thats its all propaganda.
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by lifezone247(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Greatzeus:

You know,they left the fish for years and they had time to grow very well,now their honeymoon is over.The way dem go they fish now ehh,hope they won't empty the river before December grin
lols I'm telling you.
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by Gkemz: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lets not enjoy with two eyes closed because boko haram is not yet completely eliminated
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by Ace4Khalifa(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Being positive is great I agree, but someone still got to see things from another angle. BokoHaram fighters be like: Leave them make den enjoy small. When dem dan chop belle full, we go strike. I smell the smoke from their bombs already.... #iBowOut grin
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by habsydiamond(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
anonimi:

Is there a sea in Baga?
What is the name of the sea, please?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
when I said sea creatures, I wasn't saying we have seas in nigeria. All was refering to is fishes, alligators, and others.
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by ahmedox(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
God don save ur life now abi? Nah to come dey kill other lives be d next thing abi? Kontinu
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by TeamSimple(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Sports 0.5%

Bombing 99.9%

Child Abuse 99.9%

Education 0.05%

Food production 100%

Am not trying to create tribal just the facts after all they are the most honest people when compared with the other major tribes.

All am saying they should focus on becoming food basket of the nation since they are blessed with such resources when though they benefit more than any other tribe in politics they are still the most backwards.
What is your definition of societal backwardness?
Re: Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat by APCsupporter: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Sports 0.5%

Bombing 99.9%

Child Abuse 99.9%

Education 0.05%

Food production 100%

What a silly and senseless post. You think the south is better in sports than the North? Madam shut up joor. We are simply not interested. Just like the way our women don't participate in beauty contests, we don't care about participating in sports competitions. Do you think your people would ever stand a chance against the beauty of Northern women?

Let me mention some things every southerner is familiar with. Drug trafficking, armed robbery, cultism, political violence, pipeline destruction, senseless protests, and many more. So you aint any better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes / FRSC Officials Dancing 'Shoki' During A Training Session In Bauchi (Photos) / Independence Peace Rally In Awka By Arewa, Ndigbo And Yoruba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.