Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Supernatural Season 5 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Supernatural Season 5 (6379 Views)

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 / Supernatural Season 6 Is Out! / Supernatural (season 6) - Discussion And Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supernatural Season 5 by mamabear1(f): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2010
plz anybody seen episode 11 stop at 10 n i fink im goin mad coz diz series dey do me strng tin, lol d very 1st day i saw seaon 5 i screamed as if i just saw my dream celebrity in ma house, supernatural is d best series i've evr seen but if i may ask, i tot dean & sam's quest is 2 kill lucifer in diz season 5, wich is kind of a tough one 4 em,why doesnt dean wanna say yes 2 be micheal's vessel? since he wants 2 kill lucifer,dey tried d knife n it didnt work aiit? he shud jus say yes so dat d story wud end,xcept if dey jus wanna prolong it coz datz where dey get dia pay cheque,
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by lynxnoon(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2010
well except he's ready to be pushed around by them and ready to "likely" kill . . . . .
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
Dean has a problem with bowing to authority or being told what to do. Love that about him cheesy
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
Dean doesnt want to say yes cause

1.Like iice stated - He has an issue with bowing to authority

2.He would have to kill his brother Sammie as its very likely both of them would say yes at about the same time

3.The Lucifer vs Michael fight is probably gonna also end the world (The reason he is looking for other ways to kill Lucifer)
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2010
Some thots on d last episode.

Why was nothing said about Sam's behavior in the episode before this?

With Death's message to Bobby,will he still continue to help the Winchesters?
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
I think Bobby will lay low maybe for a couple of episodes. Or. . .get killed? shocked

LOL i think, Sam's behaviour is prolly like an old hat right now to Dean or it's just not as pressing as finding Lucifer undecided
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
Well, Ep 16 didnt have much action but I wonder whats next.

Dean and Cas giving up doesnt sound / look good.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shola2009(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2010
Season 5 started out quite boring, but its shaping up nw,
i still think its gonna be angels vs demons in the end,
Sam vs Dean, Michael vs Lucifer
any doubts??
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2010
At this rate thats what its looking like.

With Dean and Cas giving up, Dean might just say YES to Michael.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2010
I still don't think Dean would give in. It would mean fighting Sam and despite all that has passed between them, i don't think he wants to do that undecided
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2010
He doesnt want to fight Sam but look at it this way, Lucifer is still in his Plan B vessel.
Means Dean can bust the other guy's ass before Sammie says YES.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2010
Maybe he would. Didn't think of it that way.
Just that i still don't see him agreeing to letting Michael run around in his body like he said tongue
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Fadajasi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2010
This is seri0us issue
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
lol Iice

I know Dean has subjectivity issues but he was Daddy's boy.
He should just take one for the team and end the apocalypse already wink
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 5:45am On Apr 04, 2010
I don't want the apocalypse to end yet lol. What would they do next?
Maybe the will find God and he'll change his mind undecided
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
I guess finding God is whats gonna happen.
But really, I dont think its cut out for another season.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by webbjamie(m): 3:13am On Apr 05, 2010
Yeah, supernatural's really interesting although season five's quite blasphemous.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2010
^^ if every viewer watching it was christian roll eyez

Shaunscot:

I guess finding God is whats gonna happen.
But really, I dont think its cut out for another season.

It seems so. But i'm not ready for it to end yet undecided
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
webb jamie:

Yeah, supernatural's really interesting although season five's quite blasphemous.

Well, Discern between fact and fiction.
You dont believe everything you watch do you?

iice:

^^ if every viewer watching it was christian roll eyez

It seems so. But i'm not ready for it to end yet undecided

lol, Im christian but I know what to believe and what not.

Im not ready for it to end too but I think they would lose it if they try to go past this season.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
Shaunscot:

lol, Im christian but I know what to believe and what not.

Im not ready for it to end too but I think they would lose it if they try to go past this season.

Kinda like di vinci code grin
It's just a story.

Whatever happened to that guy who wrote the Supernatural books? grin
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by dreamara(f): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
basically,why i watch supernatural is cos d Winchester bros, omg those guys r just yummy.i neva watched seasons 1&2 (thank goodness;i heard dey were boring)but seasons 3 and 4 rocked 4 me.Haven't watched season 5(still skeptical cos of d blasphemy n apocalypse drama,i had enough after watching LEGION i'm so sick of it),but i've heard some insider gist dat the brothers both died at d end of this season.Nobody knws if dat would end d show finally so we'll wait n see,
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shola2009(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^
whoever told you season 1 and 2 were boring was a LIAR!!
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Was gonna say where did that come from?

Season 1 and 2 werent boring.

The truth is - The series had a slow start.

Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 1 were kinda slow.

I started supernatural from Season 2 but I had to go buy the DVD for seasons 1 and 2 after a couple of episodes.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 3:20am On Apr 06, 2010
I don't know how people watch some seasons and skip others undecided
It's a journey. . .a story you have to start from beginning to end
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Donvilo(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2010
Season 5 is da bomb! I just can't imagine Sammie & Dean against as eachother in the end as Lucifer & Michael. The worst of all is that upon everything they did within their power to stop such predicament, yet it seems to be leading them to nowhere. cry Infact, it appears that they are REALLY gonna accept their 'supposed' destiny! Even Gabriel and Castiello were not able to stop the war. But i pity for Dean, he couldn't stand the thought of killing his own brother even when it was dawned that he is accept the fate. He has one hell of a choice to make. undecided
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by dreamara(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
wow thanks 2 you all who confirmed dat seasons 1 & 2 weren't dry after all. i'll make sure i watch them. meanwhile it's official;the show will def have a sixth season. only thing is dat eric kripke, d producer will no longer handle n Jared Padalecki(Sammie)said that if d show gets poor ratings after season six then he will leave d show.~sad face~
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 1:37am On Apr 08, 2010
The site Buddy TV talked to the writers Sera Gamble and Ben Edlund as well with Executive Producer Robert Singer at the Supernatural 100th Episode Party.

This part of the article is about their plans on Season 6, which was confirmed today.

Read the article:

Today, the CW officially renewed Supernatural for season 6, which has fans excited and asking one huge question: What happens after the Apocalypse?

Season 5 of Supernatural has seen the rise of Lucifer, the arrival of the Four Horsemen and an eventual conclusion to creator Eric Kripke's fabled five-year plan for the series. Now that there's a sixth year, what's the new plan?

I spoke to some of the creative forces behind the show during the 100th episode party a little over two weeks ago. We chatted about the possibility of a sixth season and what might follow the Apocalypse.

In a nutshell, producer and director Robert Singer summed it up best: "Year six won't have the scope that this season has had. It's tough to top the Apocalypse."

Writer Sera Gamble agreed, saying "Why would you ever try to go bigger than Lucifer?" Instead, her idea for the future of Supernatural is "You just turn left and go a whole other direction. The show has never really been about God and the angels and demons, it's a show about Sam and Dean."

Gamble added, "There has always been a deep well to jump into in the boys' relationship, We have the opportunity to go back from the epic to a more intimate story."

Another Supernatural writer, Ben Edlund, also believes that getting back to basics is the way to go for season 6. "We can reset in a lot of ways and go back to stand-alones." But after writing dark and disturbing episodes like "On the Head of a Pin" and "Abandon All Hope," the best part about season 6 for Edlund could be that "I can be funny again."

Clearly season 6 is something the Supernatural team has put a lot of thought into. While the heightened mythology of the angels and the Apocalypse may be thrilling, fans longing for the simpler times of scary monsters of the week and heartfelt brotherly love can look forward to a sixth season focusing on the key elements that made Supernatural a success in the first place.

It can go both ways if u ask me.Seeing more of the brothers might be a good thing but if the stories are wacked then they can me sure to lose my viewership
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by iice(f): 1:49am On Apr 08, 2010
Yeah prolly hard to top the Apocalypse. Either way, i'd watch it till the show ends
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by AjanleKoko: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2010
Does anyone have a link for Episode 16? It aired April 1, I think.
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Fadajasi(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2010
I knew it cant die at seas0n 5
Re: Supernatural Season 5 by Shaunscot(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Does anyone have a link for Episode 16? It aired April 1, I think.

Here you go,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X7J6LET2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show / Where To Download Latest Foreign Movie / Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.