Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data (38931 Views)

Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by jhonnyman: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
hm
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hnnm
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by amagunnerfan: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Spectranet is the cheapest and the fastest. Etisalat is also fast. Glo is mostly rubbish.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by ugosonics: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airtel
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by czaratwork: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
lols
Smallb0b0:
I use reltel on my modem and starcomms on my phone.
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by dreamworld: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Unless u wamna use swift and the rest, but if its normal sim networks, Use airtel and be wise,
Because wise people use airtel

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Greataausim(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airtel..... Is the faster on andriod, bt it depend on the area u reside, those who leave in maitama can say more beta.

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by asarebabson: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Still rocking with glo and I do share #1000 (2gb) with three line s

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by GoodandBad007: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
No matter how we despise Mtn, they are simply the best.

4 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by GoodandBad007: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
No matter how much we despise Mtn, they are simply the best.

3 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by ohiku4every1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
glo ruled my world, I enjoyed it all the time

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by rozayx5(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
smiley
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
MTN is the most reliable for me and although they pull some forms of trickery will never go to heartless extents like my trials with other network providers have proven.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Sanchez01: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
EzePromoe:
Go for Etisalat monthly data of 500MB for N500 if you have No business with downloading stuffs.
The thread, beyond speed, mentions 'economical'. Etisalat, overtime, has told Nigerians that they're not out for the poor but the rich and classy. Their data are no go areas for youths.

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Ghost447(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
hakinze00:
Hmm, I must say u re the 1st person dat I have seen to ever complain abt etisalat network
Etisalat is awful in my area, now I'm the second person you have seen complaining about Etisalat.

3 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by passionate88: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airtel trybe night plans is a big flop
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Airtel cool wink

Mtn undecided undecided
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by wristbangle: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Glo rocks for me. 2,500 for 10GB and average speed of 1.5MB/s-2MB/s in my area.

Etisalat is too stingy.

MTN is normal but recently has been terrible.

Airtel has really upgraded their network. Cool as well.

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by nkhay(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Spectranet is the cheapest and the fastest. Etisalat is also fast. Glo is mostly rubbish.

Pls shed more light on spectranet being the cheapest

Thanks.
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
hakinze00:
Nah not my 1st time,I ve bin downloading right from d time when the midnight bundle was 50naira for 1.5gb,nd sometimes I do it 3xs den,nd I download files over 4gb

That was some weeks ago. They have changed it to #200 for 1.5gb, which can ONLY be subscribed once. No more double or triple re-subscription.

Airtel can fall hand sha. No consistency in their data plan. Come today, go tomorrow is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Ekakamba: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=30pt]The girl next door Wi-Fi grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
passionate88:
Airtel trybe night plans is a big flop

I totally agree.

Super Duper FLOP!

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by hakinze00(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ghost447:
Etisalat is awful in my area, now I'm the second person you have seen complaining about Etisalat.
hehe where do u stay?
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by fetrillion(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
encryptjay:
I was astounded by his post. Etisalat has always been flawless for me. Etisalat and good speed
etisalat na baba jare..
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by MayhorE(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
you can try MTN but they are stingy o, but their service good die
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by Peacefullove: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016

MTN - fastest and economical as far as am concerned
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by fetrillion(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
encryptjay:

I was astounded by his post.
Etisalat has always been flawless for me.
Etisalat and good speed
etisalat na baba jare..I love DAT network so much.
i had to stop recharging on my mtn.. Its only meant for receiving calls.. Shame on mtn.. I'm free from deir daily 50naira deduction of unsolicited text message..

2 Likes

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by amagunnerfan: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
nkhay:

Pls shed more light on spectranet being the cheapest

Thanks.
I have used them for 3 years now. In terms of data price, they are the cheapest and I am an heavy user being a blogger. I tried glo.. rubbish. I was forced to use etisalat and it is not too bad but not cheap.

1 Like

Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by veragold2804(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
For me Airtel rocks
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by kennymotors(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
I have mtn,glo now Airtel ,in my area mtn and glo give me headache.Am enjoying Airtel for now
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by EzePromoe: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sanchez01:

The thread, beyond speed, mentions 'economical'. Etisalat, overtime, has told Nigerians that they're not out for the poor but the rich and classy. Their data are no go areas for youths.
Isn't 500MB @ N500 economical enough?
Re: The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data by buddyboi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'm using glo it fluctuates sometimes but it is quite good in my area. I subscribed to the 24gb plan and i have used over 26gb and still have over 1gb left. I still dont understand grin cheesy..but I'm not complaining

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19 Things (you May Not Know) You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.