Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

“if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye (1044 Views)

Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Visits President Buhari In London. / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye Of RCCG For Nigeria & The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Aiholi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Following the marriage advice which has generated a lot of controversy on social media as to the rightness and correctness of the advice handed down by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor E.A. Adeboye has yet again dropped another bombshell.

The General Overseer during the past convention of the church has touched the sensitive subject of sex.

According to popular blogger, Stella Dimoko, Pastor
E.A. Adeboye during the Convention holding
at the Redemption Camp said sex is not food and whomever can not go a day without it should be brought to him.

He said:

“if you know anyone who cannot go a day
without sex, bring him/her for deliverance because sex is not food,it’s a bad obsession”
Re: “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Ginaz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please please if you're a girl, after a round you still isn't satisfied and asking for 3 rounds please just get up and meet the pastor for deliverance.

Shey you are a sperm carrier or your V is missing some parts that you can't be satisfied?

Girls like that can Fucck the whole men in the world and can't be enough.
Re: “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Ginaz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
I was hungry on a Saturday morning, so hungry and no money. As a sharp girl, I woke up, took my bath and put on my best body hugging dress which showed my curves.

I was smiling as I went to the biggest fast food restaurant in lagos hoping to catch a fine guy that will fall Maga. As I was about entering the restaurant I saw a handsome dude, he was smiling at my direction. For my mind I say Maga don pay.

As He came down from his wicked black jeep to my direction I was on cloud nine. He smiled at me and as a sharp girl I couldn't let this one go like dat, I'm dying hia.

We sat down in the V.I.P section, he asked me to order anything of my choice. Chaii, oboy, God don answer. I order 10 chicken laps, 5 take away jollof rice, 4 red wines, 6 orange juice. I was just ordering everything for future keep cos this recession I can not come and die hia.

I saw he looks odd, smiling when he shouldn't be smiling. He ordered a very expensive white wine to drink for himself and he keeps spilling it on his cloths. I'm like " what's doing this one?"

Two men and a young boy came to our direction, the young boy was shouting "naim be dat, na the Oga be dat"

The older of the men came to our table and shook his head sideways.
"Sorry sister, this our brother here is mad, he ran away from the psychiatric hospital and we have been looking for him since. He likes buying people food and drinks and he doesn't pay insuring debt anywhere he goes, he is struck with madness since 10 years now. Madam, we have to take him home"

Suddenly everything and everybody looks double in my eyes, I looked at the table full of food, food I haven't even tasted and I wanted to cry. As they carried him away, the manager came to the table and requested for the bills.

I slowly took a chicken lap and ate it, all of them now watching me. I said

"Oga, me too dey craze, e don tey way my own start. In fact na my mother mother side I get am and e don dey go 20 years...make I go house".

The manager looked at me, smiled then took all his clothes remaining his boxer, jump on top the table and shouted

" see eh, if you no pay my money today eh, you go know say dem born me with madness, in fact na me be mad man and my own don dey since 50 years"

*oboy I still dey wash plates since one week now* embarassed

2 Likes

Re: “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Sveen: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ginaz:
Please please if you're a girl, after a round you still isn't satisfied and asking for 3 rounds please just get up and meet the pastor for deliverance.

Shey you are a sperm carrier or your V is missing some parts that you can't be satisfied?

Hope everything is okay?
Re: “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Donovan834: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Aiholi(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Ginaz:

Are u one?
Re: “if You Can’t Go A Day Without Sex,...” – Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Aiholi(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy
Sveen:
Hope everything is okay?

(1) (Reply)

Xx / Isuofia Road In Anambra State Is A Death Trap! After Heavy Rainfall (pics & Vid) / Neymar Moves From Barcelona To PSG For 222 Million Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.