Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) (62328 Views)

Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by deleo16(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
It is well

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by wins18(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
check my profile to see free naija made iphone 7
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by gibsgibs(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is why Africa is behind.
Someone buys a phone and it is news.

Father bless me so that I can buy a Jet for my wife.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aii
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by LifeDrama: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
God give me money...give the person reading this too.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
For this recession? Them go just dey oppress man pikin anyhow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
gudbadgyal:
I'd rather do something useful and creative with 400K than to spend on a phone that won't last till eternity

Dnt worry God will bless u so much.

When u av millions flying around at times, playing with few thousands is not a biggy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by SABA2002(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chineke nna biko may obonnye ezige
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

Dnt worry God will bless u so much.

When u av millions flying around at times, playing with few thousands is not a biggy.
Amen! I claim it
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:
She won't even understand the difference between this phone and her previous phone so long as she can access her Instagram, Fzbk and whatsapp.

Take good pictures finish, case close
OK so...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
floragregs:
see you! Keep judging happiness via pictures.

You dey beef am? Easy nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Smileprince(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who would have thought beautiful ladies like Tonto would end up with a man that has pot belly. Simple truth ladies would date 6 packs and end up marrying pot belly rich men. grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by WesBreezy: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
NL(ers) what should I say?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
And so? Make we kill cow for the man? I bought same phone without making any hell noise about it .iPhone 7 na F ....gonna sell it after 2months of the usage if I find out this is all it has.besides, the camera doesn't live up to the hype.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg tell them ooo..no b Linda dey find S*x so.. abi Toke makinwa no run..
Tolexander:
so via what should I celebrate a family far from my geographical existence?

Trust Pokolee, she would have voiced out long ago if she wasn't enjoying the marriage. See how she celebrates her son monthly and the way she exalts her husband time to time on social media. What evidence of happiness does one need again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Blow whistle
WesBreezy:
NL(ers) what should I say?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chinese man buys 8 iPhone 7s for his dog as a birthday so it's nothing special

NEXT!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by GoodSide: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
for sale..
tmobile unlocked
170k 16 gig.

iphone 6s rosegold

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by jide219(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
This things always happen when an Ibo girl marries a Yoruba man, Tonto knew she wanted happiness that's while had to move from the east to the west

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
But somebody somewhere bought 8 such phones for a dog, perhaps to tell us we should make less noise about the phone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by floragregs(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tolexander:
so via what should I celebrate a family far from my geographical existence?

Trust Pokolee, she would have voiced out long ago if she wasn't enjoying the marriage. See how she celebrates her son monthly and the way she exalts her husband time to time on social media. What evidence of happiness does one need again?
if to say u know her well, u go know say she be "notice me".
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Howyeh(f): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
I guess you didn't get my post..

No wahala..
u don Bleep up....all u needed do was tel him/her to check up d word 'recession'...probably, s/he wud undstd wat u meant....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by omosedollar(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
So because her husband bought her a 700$ phone That is now a social media show off and nairaland front page. Nigerians with their poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by preetyslim(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Celebrities and show-off undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Richy4(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So this is news

Please don't tell me u are new on Nairaland.... as at 2 to 3yrs ago we had no rest on front page...

since she put to bed....and nothing about her was said anymore, That's when they start putting snake thread on front page... U can rightly say that snake thread replaced her....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Everything now na news for Nigeria,, if celebrity use toothpick e go turn news
Mods sef go run carry am go fp undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
gudbadgyal:
I'd rather do something useful and creative with 400K than to spend on a phone that won't last till eternity

fine geh! with this statement - now you have my attention!
abeg wetin be your papa house address because i don buy wine already! grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by kaylex1994(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ahh ahh...for this period wey d value of naira dey do shege shege shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pls someone should help me o..... CAN YOU USE THIS IPHONE7 TO CALL GOD IN THE DAY OF DANGER OR IF I USE IT TO CALL MY PARENTS THAT DIED NAME YEARS AGO WILL THEY ANSWER?[b][/b]
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
jide219:
This things always happen when an Ibo girl marries a Yoruba man, Tonto knew she wanted happiness that's while had to move from the east to the west
[size=15pt] afonjas and thier fowl Brain
That's why igbos are good business men undecided
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.