Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Learn Web Design For Free Via Entrepreneur Naija - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design For Free Via Entrepreneur Naija (336 Views)

Learn Web Design On What's App Free / Learn Website Design And Blogging For Free Via Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design For Free Via Entrepreneur Naija by taiwofawole: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello viewers,here is an opportunity For People Who Can't afford to pay tuitions to learn website Design. Learn Web design for free and making a living of it ,here is the opportunity Join My Group On Entrepreneur Naija official Website nd learn all the concept of web design from web hosting to end point of web design for free
Go to www.EntrepreneurNaija.com.ng
Click on the menu bar
Click On Register
follow the instruction
After Registering
Click on Group ,
Then Join [Web Design -Taiwo Fresh) that my group name
After joining
Send Your Name and username via whatsapp to 09030996595 To get tutorial as Private Message as well
You can also create your group and tutor people on Entrepreneur Naija or create Your Forum and have fun with your Friends ,let try to help each other to become an entrepreneurer
Do you know anything I do not know create your Group on Entrepreneur Naija and let teach others
Let all Become An Entrepreneurer Together

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up An Internet Wifi Service? / Site Review On Beautyglamng.com / Help Out With This Question On Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.