Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

On Behalf Of Waconzy To The Exceptional Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Behalf Of Waconzy To The Exceptional Linda Ikeji (371 Views)

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Behalf Of Waconzy To The Exceptional Linda Ikeji by NNature(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Shes a garden

My heart is full of love
And my eyes see only you
I wish only you could see from my point of view
For the beauty that rests outside your skin is nothing like within
And even on the saddest days you still make me grin
For your soul is like a garden and you blossom everyday
And even in my darkest times you help me find the way
And everything you gaze upon suddenly comes to life
And one day I'll give you a golden band and pronounce you as my wife
Cause I want nothing more than to spend my days growing old with you this is all about how I feel and I hope you feel it too.
Happy birthday to the tree that shelter the runaway birds LINDA IKEJI.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On What To Offer Her / 6 Things You Need To Do Instead Of Cheating On Your Partner / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.