Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) (3764 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by jaey(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dear Madam Oby Ezekwesili,

Inasmuch as there are so many junk information on this forum and that the Mods don't also help as regards which post/thread makes the Front page ( embarassed , still kudos to them because it ain't an easy task) , Nairaland has in a lot of ways helped Nigerians in so many ways than one. angry

In conclusion, just like Matthew 7:7 says: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. When you search for an information, so many answers come in but your also have to filter to get the corresponding answer to your question. grin

Kindly avoid generalising issues.

Regards,

#RespectToEzekwesili #Respect to Nairaland

See mixed reactions below

1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by eluquenson(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
This woman is very idle for making such statement. What does she want in nairaland for God sake or she thought nairalanders will Bring Back her Girls...mtchew

13 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Paperwhite(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Madam pls kindly do yourself a favor by acknowledging that you have been stupidly scammed by the abokis by keeping quiet. You comrades-in-scam;GSS Chibok Principal now-Borno State Commissioner,Miss Hadiza-DG NPA but nothing for you as APC does not want you around them again.So shame on you for being stupid. Leave us alone here tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by DoctorAlien(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mchew!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by justhelp(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
I comment my reserve for her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by favourmic(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
See this yeye woman don't let me mother funkier her so I won't get ban
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by inteli: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
talk about biting the finger that fed you @BBOG

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by blaquemyc: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Truth hurts, madam you've lost the respect many had for you. You lost it with the BBOG thingy. Don't blame nairaland for your woes.

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Eh yah!! So much bitterness Aunty Oby doesnt know where to direct it again, i feel her pain, after all that struggle and still no appointment. I reckon the oga of NL should offer Aunty Oby Moderator position as government nor favor her................. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by aventura: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Seun over to you

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
eluquenson:
This woman is very idle for making such statement. What does she want in nairaland for God sake or she thought nairalanders will Bring Back her Girls...mtchew
You just endorsed her opinion about the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by ruggedboy01: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2016

I.O Ibrahim is referring to mynd44 cheesy grin cheesy grin

While Chizzy is referring to omenka cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by GoggleB(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
someone needs to talk sense into this woman's skull.. Mrs Used and Dumped

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
aventura:
Seun over to you
He'll delete the tread; I bet you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by EternalTruths: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Shameless woman that was used and dumped by illiterate herdsmen. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
ruggedboy01:
I.O Ibrahim is referring to mynd44 cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin cheesy

I would've lashed back @ them but..

iMe comment captured zombies wella. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by otitokoroleti: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
USED AND DUMPED CHEAP THING? MTCHEEEW

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by gmacnoms(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'l assume it ddnt cum from her. I'l assume sm1 jst used her name for a twitter account. It's not d nairaland I no dats a bin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by chieveboy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
I remember those days...

Before everyone used a phone,

Before the boom in (mobile) Internet connectivity...

Before Social Media was taken seriously in Naija....

Before Nigerian Youths looked trendy (americanly) and took it online

Before the youths ( who don't like to be called kids) joined Nairaland,

Before they (kids) 'chanced' the matured ones off...
And the Mods Went for Quantity rather than Quality...

We had a diff. Nairaland.

PS: Seasons come and go though; and Nairaland remains.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
i usually don't abuse people's mother but shouldn't this woman face her family??...well its not her fault sha..its the fault of seun and mr snake mod..as soon as theres a snake topic..it auto moves to FP..e be like say lala be snake for im previous life or he just loves snakes so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by ba7man(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
I once made mention of advertising on Nairaland at a meeting of online advertising experts and they all declined saying......... "We don't need that type of traffic "

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by SABA2002(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is one of the reasons suarez bite people grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by eluquenson(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
kITATITA:

You just endorsed her opinion about the forum.
Dude, there are so many reasons for visiting nairaland, if coming to nairaland is to make mockery of the site, hence my statement isn't wrong either.

We learn so many things on nairaland and I as an individual will never, I mean ever regard nairaland as a refuse bin.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by drss2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
dis one na old news.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
For the 1st time I think I'm with Madam Oby on this cool cool

Tho Nairaland will always remain my number one site. It has taught me lot of things I couldn't acquire anywhere grin

The job section and creative threads by Explorer, tho the political section is a lil bit dirty. But I've also learnt from several peeps on the politics section.

Tonyebarcanista, Firefire, Omenka,HungerBad grin , NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by uwagimboo: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Very soon Nairaland go turn to 2go...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
dis used and dumped transgender look alike,

you ve never said a word about the killings in ur region by the fulani herdsmen, but u take d lead in campaigning for borno state bbog hoax.

empty head!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by Harrychocoberry(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by rusher14: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
Madam pls kindly do yourself a favor by acknowledging that you have been stupidly scammed by the abokis by keeping quiet. You comrades-in-scam;GSS Chibok Principal now-Borno State Commissioner,Miss Hadiza-DG NPA but nothing for you.So shame on you for being stupid. Leave us alone here tongue

When your sister is kidnapped we know the only reason you would look for her is because you have been promised a portion of her bride price.

Without that you would never survive.

Shameless Nigerians who don't even know who works in their interests.

I spit on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Calls Out The Nairaland Community On Twitter (pics) by jameseva: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2016
The success of this website is commendable and admirable really!! This though, the success, despite being enhanced by brilliant minds and their contributions (with certain threads spanning over 15 pages of intelligent discourse), had over the last few years attracted a bunch of mediocre and irrational fellas

While I still visit nairaland almost every12hours like i did in the good times (its an addiction), Its extremely difficult to read beyond page 1 of any thread as that one page alone is already filled with vapid posts!

How I miss the good times!! Not RIP (nairaland is going no where) but damn! I am not the website's biggest fan, not anymore!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu Comes Under Fire For Tweeting False Image About Brutalized Corper / African Presidents In London Vs When They Are Back Home (photos) / From Indications Obaseki Will Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.