Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. (854 Views)

Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by jasent(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Gud evening nairala
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by DozieInc(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Sounds like a set up.
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by odave: 3:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Brov if you run then your co-worker will be happy coz I believe that was his plan all along, I believe you have issues with the guy before. Well, lemme assume you are innocent but guy you don't need to run. Btw you are not smart enough, you shouldn't have stayed near any cash at all aside your money not to talk of keeping ur boss cash under ur bed. I think you should let your people know what's going on in case of any arrest so that they will know where to get in touch with you. Dunno what you believe in but I pray my God will fight for you if your story is true

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by pxDharniel(m): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Don't make the mistake of running o. Just inform your friends and family members and pray hard

Go and meet the owner of the house with some friends and explain yourself properly

Wish u d best
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by jasent(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
odave:
Brov if you run then your co-worker will be happy coz I believe that was his plan all along, I believe you have issues with the guy before. Well, lemme assume you are innocent but guy you don't need to run. Btw you are not smart enough, you shouldn't have stayed near any cash at all aside your money not to talk of keeping ur boss cash under ur bed. I think you should let your people know what's going on in case of any arrest so that they will know where to get in touch with you. Dunno what you believe in but I pray my God will fight for you if your story is true

Peace
thanx alot
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by jasent(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
pxDharniel:
Don't make the mistake of running o. Just inform your friends and family members and pray hard

Go and meet the owner of the house with some friends and explain yourself properly

Wish u d best
thanx
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by successcard: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
jasent:
I am a Nigerian living in Ghana.but is so unfortunate that here in Ghana their preconceived notion of Nigerians is that we are fraudsters.

I don't fully agree with this part of your post -- I am Ghanaian, and I hardly come across anyone who assumes every Nigerian is a fraudster, let alone label them as one. I have schooled with quite a few Nigerians and they can testify that no one has labeled them that way.

...the boss then pass a message that I should provide the money or risk been arrested. I could not help but burst into tear.u see,conclusion was quickly reached between them that I stole the money,simply because I am a Nigerian.

I don't think you were accused based on your nationality -- it could also be a factor though. But in my understanding, I think your roommate was quick to point fingers at you, probably because you are a new employer there. Although it's possible you didn't steal that money, they boss will find it hard to believe you, considering the fact that he has worked with the other guy for sometime now, before your arrival.

No trials,just like that I was found guilty of offense I didn't commit. Right now,I am completely not myself.the thing has worsen my depression. I don't know if I should run away or not.one thing that's sure is that,if am arrested,I will never be given a trial, once again because I am a Nigerian.

Everyone is entitled to trial under our constitution -- no one is exempted -- not even foreign nationals.

]honestly I didn't touch this money in question. What should I do nairalanders?run away?and face the arrest?pls urgent advice.

There's no need to ran away. You have to keep your calm and face this problem. Running away will only heighten their suspicions. The best recommendation for you is to engage your boss in a dialogue. Try hard and prove your innocence before him. It wouldn't be easy, but it's not hard to try either. All the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by Davonjagah(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by jasent(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Davonjagah:
I'm in ghana technology university accra. a nigerian , I can testify to the notion that some Ghanaians feel that way. not all though. just kip calm and try finding out more abt the issue with wisdom. also pray
uthanx bro.
Re: Should I Run Away From This False Accusation. by Davonjagah(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
jasent:
uthanx bro.
it is well bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MOUAU 2016/2017 Merit Admission List Out!!! / Jamb 2017/2018 / Federal Polytechnic Oko 33rd Matric Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.