Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet (2526 Views)

Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking / Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by jerryspear(m): 1:32am On Sep 20, 2016
– Wizkid recently posted a photo of himself and Ghanaian songstress Efya
– While this in itself is not news, Efya’s outfit has drawn attention
– Probably because she appeared bralesssee-wizkids-photo-causing-wahala
These days, anything superstar musician Wizkid does is news. His recent photo with Ghanaian songstress Efya who is also signed to his Starboy label is testament to this
In the U.S for example, such a photo will not attract much attention but here in Naija, the reverse is the case

lalasticlala,Seun

http://www.sportgoa..com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by tojujack: 1:44am On Sep 20, 2016
naw
Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 20, 2016
I came for the _nude singer. Didn't see any. Leaving disappointed. OP, your destiny is busy doing alabaru in a Ghanaian market.

4 Likes

Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by segebase(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
end tym artist
Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by Gamesound(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2016
smiley
Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by fox26: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2016
I login with vaseline in my hand , ready to see those honey nudes! ! please upload don't waste my time and vaseline ooo!
Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
When music ain't working and you gotta find other ways to trend.
Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by Sugarcious(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
The other day it was Genevieve and now we have another one showing off slippers on her chest. mehn I'm disappointed...
Re: See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet by mischievous(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2016
grin grin grin ;dat breast is on point.oya vaseline crew[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Queen Nonyerem Okafor Known As The Most Hairy Girl In Nigeria Shows Off Her Sagg / HOT!! See Male STRIPPER/CULT LEADER Who Got His Black Women ‘followers’ In Jail! / These Amazing New Pictures Of Tekno’s Baby Mama Will Get You Salivating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.