Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) (42799 Views)

Salamatu Umar In Job Racketeering, Quota Manipulation - Sahara Reporters / 25 Year Old Hindatu Umar Pays Homage To Argugun Emir (photo) / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Achorise: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Maybe she's the most educated and enlightened among them.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Lasese: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is all about change so change being with u. Have u hear?
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by bsideboii(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
She must be the daughter of a top political figure there.This reminds me of a secondary school mate Mohammed that became a local government chairman with an WAEC cert. in one of these Northern state.
So, I'm nt surprised.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
She's cute walahi
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Sirrexninefour(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yes let the change that will change the old folks change, begin with us!

Ordinary LGA caretaker, they see a 25 years old as a minor to man that Office?

Then when will the phrase "leaders of tomorrow" be accomplished? Probably, not in this world!.

Allow her to do it, and give her suggestions where necessary.

Most of all these people leading us today, started handling public offices(highest office in the country) from age 29, 30, 32, and so on. Yet they still see us as minors.
I call it the "continued enslavement mentality"!

#TeamRevolution!

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by akpanbaba: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Her dressing is boko compliant.Some people are asking for her educational status,is that neccesary?
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
nice one she make sensekiss kiss
Pidggin:
Good, congrats
Miladi:
The people that opposed her appointment on the basis of her age and assumed non experience must be suffering from environmental delusion.
Thorough knowledge remains superior to information and experience (especially in this kind of work she's appointed to do). The question should be; is she informed? If the answer is in affirmative as I presumed (the person that appointed her in such a coveted position could not be less informed than the disgruntled elements that opposes her), then she should stay put.

A secondary school graduate with no prior experience. What are you people on?

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by denda(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice one but may b consider his grl Frd...
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
tell the myopic fools here plsssss bro...they av internet to educate themselves but they chose to live like aliens to reality..some are born great,some will thrive to be great,some will acquire it and lastly some will walk into greatness..i conclude she walked into greatness pls let her be plssss, mofos tommorrow will still complain the old fools are not giving room for young ones..huh..now you have the young one u are complaining she is too young..Nigerians really are like burrow pit u can never fill them up..they are always wanting.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
fartkay:

Dea is a sole administrator in agege LGA, lagos. in person Gbenga abiola. He is just 28 years old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by olakan22: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
fartkay:

Dea is a sole administrator in agege LGA, lagos. in person Gbenga abiola. He is just 28 years old.
and the highest education he has is sec school? Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by chubbygal(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
GMbuharii:
Muscles

deliver kwa,is she pregnant.
grin
yes she is pregnant, pregnant with fresh ideas, young brain and useful mind. She is full of hope .

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Suljosh: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerian youths are the most complex people on earth. they've been shouting the youths haven't been given chance to showcase there abilities, now a youth has been appointed they are condemning it.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
A female being considered for such lofty post (at that level), is a good development, but my concern isn't about her age, but can't they get someone more qualified academically? Considering she is young and no academic knowledge aside her waec, but non the less a good one if no better qualifed candidate is available.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Daniluv007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
25 year old lady has been appointed as a care-taker chair-person of Arugungu local government of Kebbi state. The young lady was appointed after the tenure of the past caretaker management had come to an end.

The people of Argungu local government have voiced their rejection to the appointment of this young lady as the caretaker chairperson of the L.G., citing her age and lack of experience as reason. Hindatu has only completed her secondary school education at one Comprehensive secondary school, and has never held any position prior.

The people of the local government believe Hindatu, a 25 year old secondary school graduate lacks what it takes to govern them.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/nigerian-youngest-lga-chairman-at-25.html?m=1

all i see is so so bad belle people, make una leave her alone and see what she can offer cos those who appointed must av heard and seen her intelligence
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by mlanreh: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am sure she would make the youth proud #iSupport her
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Daniluv007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
deolu2000:
A female being considered for such lofty post (at that level), is a good development, but my concern isn't about her age, but can't they get someone more qualified academically? Considering she is young and no academic knowledge aside her waec, but non the less a good one if no better qualifed candidate is available.
just hold ur mouth there, is academics everything? Do you know how master graduates ar in some positions who dont know from their right to their left, sometimes you av to try mental sense of reasoning and not d other way round

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by olakan22: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
Yes let the change that will change the old folks change, begin with us!

Ordinary LGA caretaker, they see a 25 years old as a minor to man that Office?

Then when will the phrase "leaders of tomorrow" be accomplished? Probably, not in this world!.

Allow her to do it, and give her suggestions where necessary.

Most of all these people leading us today, started handling public offices(highest office in the country) from age 29, 30, 32, and so on. Yet they still see us as minors.
I call it the "continued enslavement mentality"!

#TeamRevolution!
listen to yourself. You think revolution is when some rogue gives such appointment to one girl like that apparently as a favour or as they will say 'mutual benefits'. Is it only when youths are political office holders that they become leaders? Go to the streets, you'll a lot of youths wasting away. Because they are not senators and governor? No. Because they don't have an identity. They are nt being productive. They are not ready to rule their world. Some youths are trying though. And their likes don't hail an unfortunate appointment.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Daniluv007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Suljosh:
Nigerian youths are the most complex people on earth. they've been shouting the youths haven't been given chance to showcase there abilities, now a youth has been appointed they are condemning it.
very confused fellows we av here in NIG i swear

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by nextprince: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Suljosh:
Don't mind the monkeys. If a man of 60yrs was given such appointment, they will still say the same thing. The issue with them is not her age, rather, why should it be north? Even a man of 30 yrs can not smell such position in their places let alone a lady of less than 30 and they are the noisiest about women liberation.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
sobastical:
.... Only in North I say :-/
you spoke my mind.
Things like this only happen in Northern Nigeria.
After God, my brother FearNorth

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Daniluv007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
olakan22:
and the highest education he has is sec school? Go and sleep.
if e too pain you go present your masters certificate
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Daniluv007:
just hold ur mouth there, is academics everything? Do you know how master graduates ar in some positions who dont know from their right to their left, sometimes you av to try mental sense of reasoning and not d other way round
did you read my post at all? Was i by any means against her being chosen? All i said was that, if no other person is more qualified (wc includes academically and experience wise), she is a good development, thats all.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
it will be northerners nah. They practise nepotism at it peak.
just like Buhari's ministerial cabinet that has been filled with Northerners as ministers.
Northerners and nepotism no be today were e start.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by transient123(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Just confused and speechless.

Secondary school;
No work experience;

and the baba of the surprise,

Northern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Arabs999: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
maryjan8:
The people should give her an opportunity first, to see what she can deliver

..There is no difference between her and Buhari...
...The only two major difference is that she is more educated than Buhari. And secondly, she carry kongoh for waist..and she is hackable....

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
clefstone:
She's straffing the govnor and is either rubbing juju in her womanliness(Seun's word) or she's blessed with d sweetest kpekus ever
hmmm it is well
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Daniluv007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
deolu2000:

did you read my post at all? Was i by any means against her being chosen? All i said was that, if no other person is more qualified (wc includes academically and experience wise), she is a good development, thats all.
yeah i got ur message clearly, but you sounded like she should be an option to consider if there ar no better qualified persons making making the educational qualification a priority for taking d post and dats what am totally against
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by veacea: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Who is her husband
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Miladi:
The people that opposed her appointment on the basis of her age and assumed non experience must be suffering from environmental delusion.

Thorough knowledge remains superior to information and experience (especially in this kind of work she's appointed to do). The question should be; is she informed? If the answer is in affirmative as I presumed (the person that appointed her in such a coveted position could not be less informed than the disgruntled elements that opposes her), then she should stay put.
What is "thorough knowledge"? Superior to information & experience? How can you assumed to have "thorough knowledge" without information & experience?... I dey fear this your submission o!
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by AK6464(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
One sugar-daddy wants to destroy this one's destiny now
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Daniluv007:
yeah i got ur message clearly, but you sounded like she should be an option to consider if there ar no better qualified persons making making the educational qualification a priority for taking d post and dats what am totally against
look at it this way, she is moderately educated and let say she has manageria/political experience, and someone else is more educatated and experienced as well, which would you go for? In as much as she is a good omen we should still consider our govts structure being in a safe hands first before we apply sentiments.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by xclassic: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naija And Complains.....Til She Reach 45 B4 She Wil Be Qualified For LGA Chairperson She Has No Experience ? Yes Bt She Definately Have To Start Somewhere.....When Will The Children Become Leaders Of This 2mrw Sef ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor / Where Are The Fire Trucks Donated By Peter Obi In Anambra? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.