Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) (42798 Views)

Salamatu Umar In Job Racketeering, Quota Manipulation - Sahara Reporters / 25 Year Old Hindatu Umar Pays Homage To Argugun Emir (photo) / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by veragold2804(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is what you get when change comes into power. A secondary school graduate to super head such position! where are the graduates with better thinking ability and judgment. Anyways that is what is expected of our northern brothers and sisters. They do things the wrong way with the mindset that all is well but ain't. #my piece of mind#

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
This shouldn't be nao. Instead of enrolling her in a university, they gave her chairperson position. This is not in anyway helping her. Secondary school graduate at 25 as a lady when will she graduate from the university that's even if she intend to continue her education.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by enomakos(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
fartkay:

Dea is a sole administrator in agege LGA, lagos. in person Gbenga abiola. He is just 28 years old.
is he related to mko abiola?
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by GMbuharii: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
chubbygal:
yes she is pregnant, pregnant with fresh ideas, young brain and useful mind. She is full of hope .

you nko,what are you pregnant with? OH I SEE, shocked shocked shocked YOUR DP SAYS IT ALL. Big sizes grin
Don't remove it o.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Miladi(f): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ghost447:
What is "thorough knowledge"? Superior to information & experience? How can you assumed to have "thorough knowledge" without information & experience?... I dey fear this your submission o!

That my postulation will sure be beyond some people's IQ, so there will be no need for such a person in this category to bother trying to comprehend it.

But before I say bye, information remains what it is, until it becomes knowledge. And experience itself becomes useless in disguise if one that possess it is not updated (informed).

In summary, one who has information and experience on public administration may not be informed about what it takes to be effective in the present era. It takes thorough knowledge to be informed - someone in her position for instance is no longer an item but an organization - a good team makes a sane leader informed.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by AMvanquish: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
it will be northerners nah. They practise nepotism at it peak.

See this monkey. Tell me which tribe doesnt
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Miladi(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
hUmaneOne:

A secondary school graduate with no prior experience. What are you people on?

Conceit is for petty people. The very moment you realized that formal education does not defines someone's intellect level, the better for your future. Leaders are readers, but not all readers are leaders. Also, old age does not confer wisdom, but thorough knowledge does.

5 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Bashyours546: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
we have always been told that we are the future leaders,but they always see the youths as back benchers.waiting come even burst my head pass na some useless youths wen come here dey shout north this north that ,why always north blablabla.you will always be a back bencher in your smelly community.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Akinaukwa: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
She is only being used to coordinate the affairs of the Local Government. The real actors are behind the scene.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Feanah(f): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Achorise:
Maybe she's the most educated and enlightened among them.
Not possible....That's my state.I personally know females from Argungu that are very very educated.It has to be something else , definitely not education and enlightment...maybe,she has some other qualities which made her stand out from the rest.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
When Fayose appointed an old carpenter without formal education, didn't you apploud him?
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
if dis kind pipo many for politicz, no nid for sugar mommy again na, e go con sugar baby
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by franklynsunny(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Trade by beta tins
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Miladi:

That my postulation will sure be beyond some people's IQ, so there will be no need for such a person in this category to bother trying to comprehend it.

But before I say bye, information remains what it is, until it becomes knowledge. And experience itself becomes useless in disguise if one that possess it is not updated (informed).

In summary, one who has information and experience on public administration may not be informed about what it takes to be effective in the present era. It takes thorough knowledge to be informed - someone in her position for instance is no longer an item but an organization - a good team makes a sane leader informed.

You think you're exuding your intellectual perspicacity? No! You're living in fantasy because your reasoning in riddled with short sightedness. She was appointed to govern her people and her people rejected her based on lack of experience and other reasons as it were, if your IQ is superb as you allegedly claimed, you ought to know that her people are in a better position to know who is better qualified to govern them. Talking about knowledge and governance, do you think a Professor in relevant field from Harvard can succcesfully govern a Local Government in Kebbi State?. It takes more than acquired knowledge to govern certain class of people in certain terrain. So, stop your self assessment about your IQ and embrace reality.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Miladi(f): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ghost447:
You think you're exuding your intellectual perspicacity? No! You're living in fantasy because your reasoning in riddled with short sightedness. She was appointed to govern her people and her people rejected her based on lack of experience and other reasons as it were, if your IQ is superb as you allegedly claimed, you ought to know that her people are in a better position to know who is better qualify to govern them. Talking about knowledge and governance, do you think a Professor in relevant field from Harvard can succcesfully govern a Local Government in Kebbi State?. It takes more than acquired knowledge to govern certain class of people in certain terrain. So, stop your self assessment about your IQ and embrace reality.

Stupidity is when you believe that popular opinions are always correct. The authority that appointed her and sticks to it has fulfilled the wise saying that sagacious people always live their lives at the periphery of conventionalism.

Now run along and engage people of same myopic school of thoughts like you. I don't need your validations to substantiate my pronouncements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by billyG(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
D same wailers who are shouting giv youth a chance!are now shouting a 25yrs old,school leaver is too young to chair an LGA,how many council chairmen went beyong secondary school?
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Miladi:

Conceit is for petty people. The very moment you realized that formal education does not defines someone's intellect level, the better for your future. Leaders are readers, but not all readers are leaders. Also, old age does not confer wisdom, but thorough knowledge does.

Yes..that's why you voted the certificateless dullard who is now a top performer..

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
billyG:
D same wailers who are shouting giv youth a chance!are now shouting a 25yrs old,school leaver is too young to chair an LGA,how many council chairmen went beyong secondary school?

Its not about the age.. It's her education and experience even if it is a short time
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ghost447:
You think you're exuding your intellectual perspicacity? No! You're living in fantasy because your reasoning in riddled with short sightedness. She was appointed to govern her people and her people rejected her based on lack of experience and other reasons as it were, if your IQ is superb as you allegedly claimed, you ought to know that her people are in a better position to know who is better qualified to govern them. Talking about knowledge and governance, do you think a Professor in relevant field from Harvard can succcesfully govern a Local Government in Kebbi State?. It takes more than acquired knowledge to govern certain class of people in certain terrain. So, stop your self assessment about your IQ and embrace reality.

Hello.I've had a Harvard experience and will laugh at your assumptions .That aside ,if you've attended a university, you'll agree with me that most professors have enough leadership experience, from department headship to national conferences' coordination

All professors are members of their school Senate for a start..
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Hello.I've had a Harvard experience and will laugh at your assumptions .That aside ,if you've attended a university, you'll agree with me that most professors have enough leadership experience,

All professors are members of their school Senate for a start..
Hahaha! Harvard experience indeed! Deal with the substance of the matter, not just the mere example I cited.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Daniluv007(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
deolu2000:

look at it this way, she is moderately educated and let say she has manageria/political experience, and someone else is more educatated and experienced as well, which would you go for? In as much as she is a good omen we should still consider our govts structure being in a safe hands first before we apply sentiments.
well i kind of concur to you but you know somtimes we just have to move out from the usual box
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Daniluv007:
well i kind of concur to you but you know somtimes we just have to move out from the usual box
yup... We absolutely must say no to glass celling and gender discrimination.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ghost447:
Hahaha! Harvard experience indeed! Deal with the substance of the matter, not just the mere example I cited.

Fit or mastery has proven to be the single most reliable predictor of leadership success.
Mastery comes from either experience or learnt knowledge.
This lady has none.grassroots support which she may have, is an important part of leadership but alone,cannot ensue performance.

I will not argue with you, seeing you're one of the certificateless dullards voters

It would have been preferable to have a corrupt professor leading us than a corrupt illiterate.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Miladi(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Yes..that's why you voted the certificateless dullard who is now a top performer..

Your pettiness is irredeemable. Even though I'm not a fan of the president political-wise, yet I know - just like any other informed and unbiased person out there - that in any organization (country) where outflows of cash supersedes cash inflows that economic crisis is bound to take place. I will only join the bandwagon of you critics against his mandate, if after 3 years in power he fails to make the country better than it's today. Until then, I will continue to wish him well.

The funny thing with most of you critiques is that , within this same period the president has been in power, non of you has recorded any meaningful growth in your personal lives. PMB is to blamed also, I guess.

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Fit or mastery has proven to be the single most reliable predictor of leadership success.
Mastery comes from either experience or learnt knowledge.
This lady has none.grassroots support which she may have, is an important part of leadership but alone,cannot ensue performance.

I will not argue with you, seeing you're one of the certificateless dullards voters

It would have been preferable to have a corrupt professor leading us than a corrupt illiterate.
Your conundrum is that you can read, save understand. If you understood my first & second reply to that ill mannered lady (Miladi), you would not have replied me thus.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Deilluminator(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
fartkay:

Dea is a sole administrator in agege LGA, lagos. in person Gbenga abiola. He is just 28 years old.
I admire your kind research but it will be good if you can tell us about his level of education. I know that no Yoruba will ever agree for a secondary school leaver to rule over them. Taking cognisant of their crops of professors and academic attainment.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ghost447:
Your conundrum is that you can read, save understand. If you understood my first & second reply to that ill mannered lady, you would not have replied me thus.
Mr professor, kindly explain your point.
I use nairaland for interactive discourses and not dishing or reading insults.
I simply ignore you if you do not have a point or resort to insults
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by hUmaneOne: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Deilluminator:
I admire your kind research but it will be good if you can tell us about his level of education. I know that no Yoruba will ever agree for a secondary school leaver to rule over them. Taking cognisant of their crops of professors and academic attainment.

Thank you..let them keep being in the 19th century

https://www.nairaland.com/3169533/gbenga-abiola-youngest-council-boss

He attended the University of Lagos for his tertiary education graduating with honours as a Bachelor of Science degree holder in Psychology. He had his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Ekiti having his primary assignment at Usi Ekiti.

He was Director, Featland Children School; Internet/Business Strategist for e-Script and until his appointment as a Sole Administrator, Special Assistant on New Media and Publicity to the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
She looks less than 25
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by sobastical: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
fartkay:

Thought there was a different between 25 and 28...
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by fartkay(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
sobastical:

Thought there was a different between 25 and 28...

I believe u understand what they call age bracket.

Any way, Wat l meant by dat post is to tell u dat wat is obtainable some where is also obtainable everywhere.
Re: 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) by fartkay(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Thank you..let them keep being in the 19th century

https://www.nairaland.com/3169533/gbenga-abiola-youngest-council-boss

Thanks for saving my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.