Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen (4806 Views)

Sad Photos: Gf Glued To Her Dead Bf’s Body For Morethan 3hours After Lightening / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period / HOT! 10 Reasons Why Curvy Girls Are Absolutely Great In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by LATEST1000: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2016
There have been so many speculations about the girls who are curvy as some men believe they have the hips because their busts are flat. As far as we are concerned, this does not matter because if you are curvy, you are simply curvy.

Some curvy ladies in the society have become head turners by default because of their shapes; this has added to their confidence because they know they have an effect on everyone they come across irrespective of the gender. For so many reasons, men will always find these ladies attractive as they will do anything to be in their company; and for those of them that know how to dress smartly, the media may never get enough of them. You will be seeing the pictures of some black curvy girls here; these girls are so attractive they will leave you practically glued to your computer of phone screen. In a world where people feed on junks and all sorts of fatty foods, you will marvel at the amount of work and exercise it must have taken them to maintain their shape. It is essential for you to train your body in order for you to have a fine figure.

There are certain exercises that will get rid of the excess fats in some parts of your body; women also do some exercises that work well for their butt. Eat right and exercise as much as possible if you want to have a beautiful body. See the pictures of the black curvy girls that will make you spell bound below:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2fbsld4ssc2.ccc1a68c.jpg[/img]
A black lady like this will make you remember D’Banj’s song.
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt35sbaang9lng.7006955d.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt22sc7dt950l.e8294d16.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytqv7r9g9eh7k.e966ec87.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt32gvojt2gqrg.23577108.jpg[/img]
SEE MORE

2 Likes

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Fajs: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2016
I only see WASTE DISPOSAL GADGET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by maestro299: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Fajs:
Pastor Olukoya say na Sewage Disposal Equipment.
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by devilmaycry: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
maestro299:

Fajs:
maestro299:

you guys...so having a big bum or curvy shape means u become a waste or sewage disposal equipment??..this country ....Both of you [/right]

3 Likes

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by columbus007(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Fajs:
L cheesy
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by kullozone(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Shii... Big nyansh! No one loves a smooth big nyansh more than i do.

2 Likes

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by virtue123(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Nothing good ever comes out from there....
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Shiitposter: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Kai smiley

1 Like

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
OP talks about exercise to get a bigger posterior. OP then posts pictures of Vera Sidika(abi is it Corazon Kwamboka?), somebody everybody knows has been under the knife.
The truth is exercise builds one's body equally in all parts, you can't spot reduce fat or spot build muscle. Apart from Serena Williams and a few other sports women 90% of big asses which grace photographs are bought.

Sexy pictures by the way. I enjoyed opening the thread.

1 Like

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by firstking01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shitty
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by stiflerdrug: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bo0bs over ass anytime..

TrapQueen77 grin you got this?
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Bo0bs over ass anytime..

TrapQueen77 grin you got this?

grin

Oohh yeaaah... Saw it... I don't have those and I never wish to have a gigantic crack.. They are hard to keep clean and smell good wink
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by stiflerdrug: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

They are hard to keep clean and smell good wink

Hahahhaaahaha seriously? Lmfao!

grin
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Hahahhaaahaha seriously? Lmfao!

grin

That's the fact sha... No shades to those having a big crack but they know tat...besides some them are only using tissue paper wink
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by stiflerdrug: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

That's the fact sha... No shades to those having a big crack but they know tat...besides some them are only using tissue paper wink

Lols.. B00bs over ass err day Shaa.. cool

You're home finally right, I guess it's 8:30 over there?
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. B00bs over ass err day Shaa.. cool

You're home finally right, I guess it's 8:30 over there?

Juz got home... grin FINALLY... now we can roam around NL wink
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by stiflerdrug: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Juz got home... grin FINALLY... now we can roam around NL wink

Lols.. cool
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by metallisc(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oohh yeaaah... Saw it... I don't have those and I never wish to have a gigantic crack.. They are hard to keep clean and smell good wink

keeping the trap attractive since 1800! grin grin grin
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
metallisc:

keeping the trap attractive since 1800! grin grin grin

Definitely grin

I wudnt mind my flat screen azz as long it's clean and stretch mark free sha tongue
Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by metallisc(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Definitely grin

I wudnt mind my flat screen azz as long it's clean and stretch mark free sha tongue

1 Like

Re: These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen by piperson(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
wish ladies didn't have to poo or toot... anyways.... awon vaseline crew da?

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook / Men Must Ejaculate 21 Times Monthly To Avoid Prostate Cancer - Medical Expert / Should I Engage In Yahoo Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.