Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Should I Go Ahead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead? (670 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead? by Oye50(m): 1:56am On Oct 12, 2009
Am an undergraduate with alot of teaching experience and recently there is a secondary sch girl i tutor whenever am home. Now dis girl is all over me, she wants me more dan her food, she calls me more than anyone else. Should i just break the rules and play d ball? Or should i claim an innocent guy? Which am not.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by yme1(f): 2:03am On Oct 12, 2009
my friend go and eat that ripe apple before it gets bad tongue
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Oye50(m): 2:16am On Oct 12, 2009
Wow, thats gr8
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2009
So you swing both ways? shocked Ok. How old is this guy/girl in question? if he/she is under 18 then Its wrong wrong wrong. Be the adult and tell him/her that.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by chic2pimp(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So you swing both ways? shocked Ok. How old is this guy/girl in question? if he/she is under 18 then Its wrong wrong wrong. Be the adult and tell him/her that.

Oye50:

Am an undergraduate with alot of teaching experience and recently there is a secondary sch girl i tutor whenever am home. Now dis girl is all over me, she wants me more dan her food, she calls me more than anyone else. Should i just break the rules and play d ball? Or should i claim an innocent guy? Which am not.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by posakosa(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2009
Don't take the innocence of this young girl. Let things remain in inf actuation.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by AniLee(f): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2009
Claim d innocent guy ooooo. Which i know is highly unlikely so yeah y not go ahead ONLY if she is of age and ensure no statutory offences of whatever kind are committed eeh. wink
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Oye50(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2009
The girl is roughly 18, precisely by next month she'll be 18
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by julianH(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Are you sure you really want our opinion(s)?

The chicks you have been dating, who usually gave the go-ahead?

Grow up
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by izeek(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2009
now i see the u se for fels's song,

" teacher don teach me nonsense".

hope ur conscience can live with the damage herefater.
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by shayoor(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2009
undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2009
dnt Go ahead!
Re: Should I Go Ahead? by KennyG6(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2009
dont do it bro, at the end of the day u wud be taking advantage of her, and in the end u might live to regret it, steer clear of her, let her find someone else to mess up,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That The Law Of Attraction Can Help Your Dating Success? / Playing with the hearts of men / Where Are The Decent Women Looking For Long Term At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.