Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:35 AM

24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To (32969 Views)

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by mamajaz(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Teespice:
I can soooo relate to most of the pictures.

that moment when I was woken up by 3 am that results were out, I could hear my heart beating so fast.

thank God its over.
Congrats sweet, may God crown your efforts with huge money yielding cases.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by mamajaz(f): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP., I'm currently studying Law and can relate to all the pictures... Na lie I dey lie ooo b D
See how you deceived yourself on top wetin nah?
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by mamajaz(f): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
ProfGday:
Some village old women sha!
Just greet one old woman in the village and she will summarize the history of your generation in one sentence.
You will hear something like...
"Morning my son... Bia! Are u not Emeka, the son of Akubue from Umunta Kindred, the one who raped two girls before getting married to Ezinne the daughter of Azubike the palm wine tapper from Umudike who fell from palm tree while starring at the buttocks of Amara the village famous prostitute? So my son, you have grown dis big? THIS ☝ PASS MY POWER OO *
Huh huh, you get work so undecided undecided undecided
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Aroh48(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:
crazy memories even though I was called to the Drinking BAR
funny dude.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by haryomikun(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
uhalauju:
21. When you remember ‘your lowest grade is what you graduate with’ and you begin to calculate your future.

Chineke!
Are you serious? You graduate with ur lowest grade?

Like if na C be ur lowest grade you don carry 2nd class lower b dat

Insureyourautos.com.ng
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by DLioness(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
I miss the Nigerian Law School
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
uhalauju:
7. Whenever Lagos students heard “ pass the mic.”

NLS Horror Story: Microphones

Yes o. "Ijesa, pass the mic." Especially Property Law class, powered by Mrs. Odusote, Mr. Sylvester or Ms. Emujeze.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by DLioness(f): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
PrettyClare7:
my turn in the law school is next year. God help me
I wish u luck.

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by DLioness(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
PrettyClare7:
my turn in the law school is next year. God help me
I wish u good luck.

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by IbBarham(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Funny though not a law student...
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by smokeydrinky: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
haryomikun:

Welcome to law school grin
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by haryomikun(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2016
smokeydrinky:

Welcome to law school grin
Damn!!!!
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by jidxin(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:
18. When one lawyer comes to give aspeech about how “Bar finals are not thatserious…”

Better leave this place.
but really its not dat serious....ibrembrd readubg 4 14 hrs a day nd one lawyer told me dat...I looked up to his face nd smh ...its kuku because u ve passed it dats y u said it....now me too hav bin telling dem bar exam is very easy aint dat serious

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by spanzed(m): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2016
looking forward to attending law school
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Tobitrueman(m): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2016
JohnieWalker:
crazy memories even though I was called to the Drinking BAR
cheesy grin grin
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by olagamalin(m): 1:33am On Sep 21, 2016
OP is spot on. Had wonderful experience at Bwari, Abuja Campus. May God crown our efforts.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by ogtavia(m): 1:34am On Sep 21, 2016
DLioness:
I miss the Nigerian Law School
eskiss me sir...we just spotted an 'iwe' here....
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by switch47(m): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2016
law things ..... took mine too easy ... but Gods grace took me through .... no be God? na GOD O.... FROM UNIBEN TO ABUJA LAW SCHOOL NOW TO ONDO STATE JUDICIARY God is faithful , kind and merciful.

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by uhalauju(f): 4:21am On Sep 21, 2016
preciousnobel:
Really?
Very true
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by uhalauju(f): 4:23am On Sep 21, 2016
haryomikun:
Insureyourautos.com.ng
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Odunharry(m): 4:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Teespice:
I can soooo relate to most of the pictures.

that moment when I was woken up by 3 am that results were out, I could hear my heart beating so fast.

thank God its over.
D LAW
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by MizFrances(f): 5:07am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:
22. When you hear that they have released results.

It can’t be.
This is gonna be us in October. Mogbe
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Teespice(f): 5:53am On Sep 21, 2016
mamajaz:

Congrats sweet, may God crown your efforts with huge money yielding cases.

Amen ooooo.

thanks so much.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Teespice(f): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Odunharry:
D LAW
lol.
you be boss na.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by lordyugo: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:
20. When you remember after your Criminal litigation paper that the answer you wrote was for Civil litigation.

It’s all over.

lool u forgot to add when u start hearing different stories bout pple goin mad
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Donpoker9(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2016
tsamson:

sorry bro... Whats does your status mean, i mean league of mornachs, ive seen it with biafrabushboy, etc please help me explain abeg

Its a familyof intellectual nairalanders offline, only members have it in their signature. we dont see ourselves as friends rather as one big family.would have loved to go on but i would rather stop here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by tsamson(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Donpoker9:

Its a familyof intellectual nairalanders offline, only members have it in their signature. we dont see ourselves as friends rather as one big family.would have loved to go on but i would rather stop here

wow... Can anybody join, any tread for that
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by sauceEEP(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Let me call my award winning personal lawyer @ queenfav to come and share her experience...

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Odunharry(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Teespice:

lol.
you be boss na.
See whining o.. thought you are gentle.
D law.
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by esthel(f): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2016
uhalauju:
7. Whenever Lagos students heard “ pass the mic.”

NLS Horror Story: Microphones
ijesa pass the mic ....but i escaped that mic sha

1 Like

Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by Donpoker9(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
tsamson:

wow... Can anybody join, any tread for that

send me a pm pls

cc EmperorLee
Re: 24 Pictures Only People Who Attended Nigerian Law School Will Relate To by queenfav(f): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2016
No 7 was too real..The day i heard "pass the mic to thst girl upstairs,yes..the one with very red lips".I started having running stomach on the spot.Those were one of the few days i didnt read before the class. Thank God sha,say i use common sense answer the question.Law school Enugu campus was lit!I still miss that madam calabar food!E just be like say make i carry the woman follow body as i dey leave.Her food was so nice and affordable.Na she and that woman wen dey sell akara,yam,potatao and pomo nai dey help save us from hunger those days.The fact that my room was on the last floor of Adam and Eve was hell though! First week of resumption,i was on a prescription for diclofenac to relieve muscle pains on my legs for a month.E be like say trailer jam me,those stairs can kill!Anyways,I relish my law school days jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Disinfection Of Schools Begins On July 7 - Muhammad Mahmood, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.