Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm (25716 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Nairaland Is Launching Its New Offices In Ota Soon [PHOTO] / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria / Obasanjo Makes 34 Million Naira A Day From Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

While it would have been better for other looters to invest their LOOT in Nigeria. A thief is still a thief. It's like somebody stealing your land and leasing it out to you to farm on.

Its called Slavery. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by saworoide: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
A lot of Nigerians (especially in the South West) believes that Obasanjo Farms Nigeria Ltd (OFN) was the product of misappropriation of the Federal government Agric programme of Operations Feed the Nation (OFN). That riddle needs to be resolved before Obasanjo can claim this feat for "his" farm.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by saworoide: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
eina:

Anyway, at least jobs were created. Whether its picking chicken eggs or milking cows with a masters degree, its still a job. Let Nigerians manage.

Someone once said when a dog is pushed to the wall, he most likely will attempt to bite the assailant, but when Nigerians are pushed to the wall they attempt to dig a hole on the wall to escape.

With the above comment coming from somebody on NL !!!!!!!!!!!!
I rest my case
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
Obasanjo is so selfish that he allowed his $16BN farm to run on epileptic electricity. Anyone who thinks his farm is worth $16Bn must be kiddin me. He just invested some change on the farm. As a matter of fact, his daughter who will become the next governor of Ogun state can afford that farm on her little insignificant loots.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by naijaking1: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
Whether we love or hate OBJ, kudos must be given for creating jobs in Nigeria.
If all the former rogues head of states such as IBB, Abubakar, Buhari, Shagari; each creats an industry employing at least 6000 Nigerians, that will equal to about 24,000 jobs.
These jobs will help stablize our nation, instead of their loots sitting tight in some Swiss bank.
24K jobs will have an immediate and positive effect on Nigeria, whether we like these former presidents or not.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
I heard the the people working there make good money.

bad belle NLers (you know yourselves) dont go and start investigating with your longer throat oh. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Naijaking1 And you are a slowpoke grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by KnowAll(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
200 looters x 6000 jobs = 1 million 200,000 thousand Nigerians working,  cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by naijaking1: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@Naijaking1 And you are a slowpoke grin
Please explain.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by koolchicco: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
KnowAll:

200 looters x 6000 jobs = 1 million 200,000 thousand Nigerians working,  cheesy

. .And another 29million Graduates would still be unemployed. grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Naijaking1 An expresident uses stolen money to enrich himself and decides to employ people to manage the industry with which he created with stolen money, and you find nothing wrong with that? Why did he not use the funds to better the lives of all Nigerians when he was in power. Have you plied otta rd? That money could have fixed that rd.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

I heard the the people working there make good money.

bad belle NLers (you know yourselves) dont go and start investigating with your longer throat oh. undecided
You heard or you've witnessed?. What is good money from your own perspective?. Somebody dtole your $16BN and all you are happy he is paying you good salary from your money he stole. Some Nairalanders are truly retarded and you are one of them. Hisssss.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Thanks to our money that he has stolen.
By the way, i will like to see the list of salary he is paying the employees, i wont be surprised if he is paying them some useless change and yet expect them to work like slaves.
Is there any packages for the people.
But if he truly hired that much, i will give him some little credit, cos that is more that what the dumb sucker called Yar`Adua has created so far.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by chrishenzo: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
naijaking1:

Whether we love or hate OBJ, kudos must be given for creating jobs in Nigeria.
If all the former rogues head of states such as IBB, Abubakar, Buhari, Shagari; each creats an industry employing at least 6000 Nigerians, that will equal to about 24,000 jobs.
These jobs will help stablize our nation, instead of their loots sitting tight in some Swiss bank.
24K jobs will have an immediate and positive effect on Nigeria, whether we like these former presidents or not.

You made me throw up when I read your comment. A thief walked into your house, stole all your money, and the next day he built a company with your money and employ you to work there. Will you congratulate him?

OBJ missed used Nigerian economy, steal Nigeria money, massacre a lot of people in Odi, put another baba go slow in power, and you congratulate him? Assuming there is 24hours electricity in Nigeria, do you think that only OBJ will create job.Do you know the number of safety if will create if there is 24hours electricity. Have you ever heard of foreign investments? Some years ago, some organization from Brazil invested $20BILLION in China. Do you know how many jobs that created for chinese people. Do you know the number of American and Foreign companies in China. Do you know how many job it has created for the chinese? I'm using China as an example because China 1990 and China 2009 is not the same. There is now a big difference because of what foreign companies have done to their country.

How many families have lost their beloved ones because of bad roads? Please don't post anything here again. You are the kind of person who doesn't know his rights.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by lannre(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
This country is sinking- As the President of Nigeria how many Jobs was created? how many companies folded up? What was his source of income to invest in that sector. I cant blame those that appraise him for creating "jobs" with his looted money. People are really suffering and its no more suffering and smiling. Its Suffering and frowning, still waiting for the era of suffering and fighting,suffering and bombing
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by redsun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
This motherfucker should at least be done for tax evasion because as a greedy  rogue,he won't definitely be paying tax on his proceeds.

Obasanjo is an outlaw and he should be treated like one,
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Alxmyr(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
Did he create up to 200 jobs before he became Nigeria president in 1999?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
lannre:

This country is sinking- As the President of Nigeria how many Jobs was created? how many companies folded up? What was his source of income to invest in that sector. I cant blame those that appraise him for creating "jobs" with his looted money. People are really suffering and its no more suffering and smiling. Its Suffering and frowning, still waiting for the era of suffering and fighting,suffering and bombing

Actually its SMILING and KIDNAPPING smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
If we have to glorify thieves for investing their loots in nigeria like some sycophants are shamelessly doing here, then I would have to give it to Chimaroke.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by semid4lyfe(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Bloody thief parading as a 'do good' philanthropist.

God dey sha!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You heard or you've witnessed?. What is good money from your own perspective?. Somebody dtole your $16BN and all you are happy he is paying you good salary from your money he stole. Some Nairalanders are truly retarded and you are one of them. Hisssss.
'
na your family lineage dey retarded and the gene mutiplied when it got to your turn.

Do you own the N16 billion you say he stole or did he steal it from your bank account you this armed robber.

ole- na jealousy go kill you.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by texazzpete(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
naijaking1:

Please explain.

he doesn't have to explain. i back him up. Your statement condoning these acts of gross corruption ranks among the most moronic i've seen on Nairaland.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by chidichris(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
If every looter can employ 6,000 people and I know in Nigeria we have in excess of over 200 documented looters, then unemployment will not be an issue in this country, rather Nigeria will be the food basket of Africa, our commonwealth which has been commandeered by the looters would be seen to have been put into good use.

@knowall,
he who knows all knows nothing. with your sense of reasoning above, you must be somewhere between an slowpoke and a mentally disturbed fellow.

when has employment become a good reason for looting. at least obj must have employed her former daughter inlaw whom he spoilt her marriage with the looted funds.

stealling our money and making us perpetual slaves in the name of employment. what is the future of a man employed by such an old fool?

knowall, if u are normal, u will know the difference between denying over 150 million people their right to electricity and all that and then given 6,000 people employment. such stupid announcements can only take place in nigeria.

if the idiot they call ribadu is arround, nigerians would have been happy to hear from him the difference in the obasanjo farms in 1999 and now that he is giving 6,000 people employment.

like other people who felt above God, obj will surely pay dearly for all the sufferings and losts of lives he forced on us.

to me, employing all of us will not be important rather he shld find a way of making things up for his daughter inlaw and his son whose happiness he has seperated.

a stupid old fool who cannot take care of his own family now a king ready to take care of nigeria. no wonder nigeria has refused to move forward. where else is an animal in charge of human beings? only in nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
lannre:

Exactly. how many jobs did he create as a president?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

'
na your family lineage dey retarded and the gene mutiplied when it got to your turn.

Do you own the N16 billion you say he stole or did he steal it from your bank account you this armed robber.

ole- na jealousy go kill you.
Yes he stole public money and that is our money.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
nuzo:

If we have to glorify thieves for investing their loots in nigeria like some sycophants are shamelessly doing here, then I would have to give it to Chimaroke.

Did Chimaroke invest anything in Nigeria?. Not even a pure water factory.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
texazzpete:

he doesn't have to explain. i back him up. Your statement condoning these acts of gross corruption ranks among the most moronic i've seen on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Yes he stole public money and that is our money.

you and who?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by MrCrackles(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
chidichris:

@knowall,
he who knows all knows nothing. with your sense of reasoning above, you must be somewhere between an slowpoke and a mentally disturbed fellow.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

you and who?

Another moronic fellow on nairaland.  Only a fool who doesn't know the meaning of public money. Not surprising for someone who wishes to be Akala's mistress.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by texazzpete(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

you and who?

My money too. Unlike you, many of us pay taxes to the FRN.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Another moronic fellow on nairaland.

no, I'm not in your group.

keep looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tigran Gambaryan Wife, Yuki Seeks US Intervention On Husband Detained In Nigeria / Was Black Friday Worth All The Hype? / FG Mulls Unified Naira Exchange Rate Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.