Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm (25718 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Nairaland Is Launching Its New Offices In Ota Soon [PHOTO] / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria / Obasanjo Makes 34 Million Naira A Day From Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by udezue(m): 3:32am On Oct 16, 2009
lmfao
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by rells2(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2009
@princek12

Rells 2
Please tell me in any of my statements how I have condoned corruption or justified looting.

You may not be condoning it but you are definitely encouraging it with your utterances.

However that is not my point. My point is that OBJ should not be given credit for creating jobs in any way whatsoever. by doing so you are encouraging (mabye that's the word I should have used in the first instance) corruption because like I said before, others presently in positions of power will do the same thing he did and think they can go scotch free.

I have said that that the only way to deter looters is to prosecute them.
On that I completely agree with you. But unfortunately, nobody can prosecute OBJ and all those who have looted and are still looting cos they are presently untouchable so like I said earlier on, the best we can do for now to put corruption in check by voicing out and disgracing the past government so the present powers that be would realise what can possibly become of them in the negative even if they walk freely because of the extent of their corruption. And people like you are not helping that cause because you have chosen the manage it mentality of "what u see is what u get na naija we dey".

Hypothetically, if Obasanjo uses part of that $16b to build all the roads in Nigeria, I would still call him a criminal and a thief, that he should rot in jail, but I would not deny the benefits of those newly constructed roads to the country just because it was constructed with stolen funds.

If OBJ was to do that he would call it OBJ roads and put toll gates to be collecting fares from drivers passing these roads. And of course  he would employ 6000 people or more to man the toll gates and collect the fares. And all profits and proceedings would go to OBJ holdings and people like you would still say OBJ you are a thief but thanks anyways. I just realised that the problem is not you, it is me that is answering you I am out of this thread.

And by the way by virtue of your opinion in this particular matter, you are not a pragmatist your just in denial. Stop decieving urself.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2009
I am still waiting for reliable indicators that OBJ stole £16bn (or whether na $ self) rather than continual moronic conjectures.

Anybody?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bibiking1(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2009
Sagamite:

I am still waiting for reliable indicators that OBJ stole £16bn (or whether na $ self) rather than continual moronic conjectures.

Anybody?

are you serious
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Sagamite(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2009
bibiking1:

are you serious

Very, very serious.

Please be my honorary lecturer.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bibiking1(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2009
Sagamite:

Very, very serious.

Please be my honorary lecturer.

I dare not!!!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by chidichris(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
sagamite,
what do u know about obj farms before 1999? what can u say about the farm as we speak?
how many federal contracts awarded under obj were executed and how many people are standing trials on that note?
abiola before his death was the leader of the yoruba criminal gang but obj has taking over the mantle of leadership.
if you are looking for evidence, look up to transcrop and obj farms. look up to all the public properties obj sold to himself.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Beaf: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
To think that I have been wrong all my life!

My conclusion from this thread is:
[list]
[li]A rapist can be a "good" rapist depending on how they do the raping[/li]
[li]A murderer can be a "good" murderer depending on how they commit the act[/li]
[li]A thief can be a "good" thief depending on their method (eg where they keep the loot)[/li]
[/list]

[size=14pt]Damn![/size]

==scratches head, weeps, strikes head against rock, visits the shrink at yaba left. . .==
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by theviper1: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2009
@princek12shit, to what do i owe these name callings? i addressed my post to bidemi and u took offence,was it as a result of ur moronic and annoying defence of OBJs 6000 jobs? it will be improper for me to go down the same mad lane that u went just to score against you. bt it is obvious from that attack on my person that you havent realised that u've made a babbon of urself by defending what is obviously evil,you have become desprate and wants to divert our attentions from you leaking brain by attacking my person.i will let that slide for now,bt plz dont make it a very bad habit an dont cross that line EVER again. if you dont like my opinion and post on that issue, i will advise you to go home and have yourself a big dinner of latent poision and kiss this word goodby. so you believe that everybody must kiss obasanjos ass like you?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Abagworo(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2009
lets leave politics and face the real issue.if i abagworo ends up a millionaire and employ 1000 people,is it wrong or right?

nb.i might have stolen the money without being caught.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by vanitty: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2009
It is so easy for all the self-righteous peeps to sit in the comfort of their beautiful house and scream bloody murder but you cannot deny that 6000 people lives have just been bettered and in all honesty I can safely say I will rather have a thief that contribute back to his country economy rather than one that does no such thing because in reality as of this moment that is the only two options available. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bibiking1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
rofl, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, lmao
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Princek12(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
the viper:

@princek12shit, to what do i owe these name callings? i addressed my post to bidemi and u took offence,was it as a result of your moronic and annoying defence of OBJs 6000 jobs? it will be improper for me to go down the same mad lane that u went just to score against you. bt it is obvious from that attack on my person that you havent realised that u've made a babbon of urself by defending what is obviously evil,you have become desprate and wants to divert our attentions from you leaking brain by attacking my person.i will let that slide for now,bt plz dont make it a very bad habit an dont cross that line EVER again. if you dont like my opinion and post on that issue, i will advise you to go home and have yourself a big dinner of latent poision and kiss this word goodby. so you believe that everybody must kiss obasanjos ass like you?
You addressed your post to Bidemi but referred to people who did not share your view as morons. You started the personal attack. Shut up if you cannot share your views without attack. In your words you provided that why is he teaching this "morons?" You started this by being disrespectful to people who don't share the same opinion as you. You are entitled to your opinions, but learn to state your views without getting personal. Because your brain cannot synthesize factual complexities does not mean that the conclusions that come from those facts wrong, it just means that your brain has reached the threshold in which it can no longer process, which is normal for some people. Holla.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by naijaking1: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Beaf:

To think that I have been wrong all my life!

My conclusion from this thread is:
[list]
[li]A rapist can be a "good" rapist depending on how they do the raping[/li]
[li]A murderer can be a "good" murderer depending on how they commit the act[/li]
[li]A thief can be a "good" thief depending on their method (eg where they keep the loot)[/li]
[/list]

[size=14pt]Damn![/size]
==scratches head, weeps, strikes head against rock, visits the shrink at yaba left. . .==

This whole issue is more about psychological maturity than about judging right ot wrong. Nobody advocates rape, murder, or stealing.

However, given rape followed by murder; I'll chose rape.
Given murder of everybody in my family, I would chose sparing the lives of innocent children and killing us all adults.

We're talking about comparative analysis of already identified, universally agreed upon bad situation. How does one's method of dealing with and managing this unfortunate situation come to be interpreted as condoning evil?

In trauma surgery, it's known as TRIAGE. You help people with the best chances of survival, and let the ones whose chances are bad die. It's hard to do, but it's all part of the training. The best situation could have been to save everybody, but it's never always possible, so what do you, sit there and cry until all the patients die?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by chidichris(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
It is so easy for all the self-righteous peeps to sit in the comfort of their beautiful house and scream bloody murder but you cannot deny that 6000 people lives have just been bettered and in all honesty I can safely say I will rather have a thief that contribute back to his country economy rather than one that does no such thing because in reality as of this moment that is the only two options available.

@vanitty,
do u know how many people chris uba gave employment when he was using tauts in anambra state to destroy govt's properties?
do you know how many people adedibu gave employment when he was using tauts to distrupt the activities in his state?
do u know how many people armed robbers give employment from the proceeds of their robbries?
under obj's govt, two communities one in bayelsa and the other in benue were erased and 6,000 are employed today.
are there such words as PATROTIC CRIMINALS?
do u pray to be emplyed by a criminal who killed ur parents?

obj is a murder, a destroyer and a criminal so add other tittles u know he has.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
So what is Bad about that?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by olafolarin(m): 1:49am On Oct 18, 2009
OBJ looted our treasury dry and used to procceeds to increase the size of his farm(ask Prof Adalemo of UNILAG),he bought more machineries to the farm and used govt fertilisers free.What can 6,000 workers do in todays economy.God purnish the bastard baba iyabo.Omo ale Abeokuta,
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by theviper1: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
@princek12 am glad that u have told the world that you are a slowpoke,if not i believe that you would have ignored that statement and moved on as it was nothing personal. bt you have chosen to do the right thing which is claim your rightful name and place. you turned what was a public discussion into a personal attack and you are the one that claimed that my brain has reached its zenith and cant process nothing no more. but in retrospect, am seeing a man whose brain tissues have consistently refused to jell and give the world something positive other than the craps that u have been posting. i told you that it will be unfair for you to be making a failed effort at redeeming your gaffs on this thread by attacking me personally. some pple are like that and we call them impotent. actually i thought that you were kissing OBJs shrunken ass,bt i just realised that your defence of the gorilla is based on the fact that you are one of his numerous illegitimate children. so i cant fault a man that is defending his dad. so keep the "good work" up and holla.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2009
Thanks to hin,he's doing a great job
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by chidichris(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2009
is it not right for us to encourage yar adua to steal more than obj and employ more than 10,000 people so that we will come back here to praise him too.
6000 jobs my ass
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2009
chidichris:

is it not right for us to encourage yar adua to steal more than obj and employ more than 10,000 people so that we will come back here to praise him too.
6000 jobs my ass

this topic should not be recycled.obasanjo tried in creating jobs.maybe he didnt perform as a president.we just need to separate the two.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by agitator: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2009
chidichris:

6000 jobs my ass

bros i support you, true talk grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by back2back(f): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2009
6000 jobs my ass

Gbam!! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

And my people died for lack of knowlegde.

Instead of people to demand return of our looted $16billion, talking about pack of nonsense
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by aishatsule(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
This is to inform the General Pubic that the Federal government empowerment scheme (FGES) in conjunction with Nigeria entrepreneur forum (NEF) and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is given out loans for full time business men and woman, with Low Interest Rates; I urge you to take this chances to better your lives and help eradicate the problems of unemployment. Interested Persons should contact us via E-mail or Phone:
Name: Mrs. Iheoma Amanda
Email: Sterlingfundinggroup@gmail.com
Phone: +2348140951036
FB Page: www.facebook.com/sterlingfundslimited
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by josiah74(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2015
I WILL EXPOSED HOW TO TURN A ONE TIME INVESTMENT INTO BIG PROFIT IN LESS THAN A YEAR,KINDLY VISIT makelegitimatecash..com FOR MORE DETAILS...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Black Friday Worth All The Hype? / FG Mulls Unified Naira Exchange Rate Regime / Checkout Today's Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.