Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) (46435 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is the story of a Nigerian mother of three,Ivie Edobor who was brutally assaulted by her estranged husband, John Edobor, a Zenith Bank employee, who is still walking free while she has lost the use of her right leg.

This is a cry for justice from the very lips of the victim who has chosen to be called a survivor after surviving this gruesome attack from the hands of the very man she shares three lovely children with.

Ivie tells her story in a Facebook post below…

[b]'Dear friend,

To shed more light on my ordeal, this is my story.
Two years ago my husband kick me out of his house along with my 3 daughters ages 9, 7 and 4. I was forced to move back to my father’s house and struggled to provide for my 3 children as he completely neglected them and even took them off his medical insurance provided by his office, Zenith Bank Plc.

After much struggle, I finally got back on my feet. Got a great job, enrolled my kids in a new school and rented an apartment for my 3 kids and I.

About Easter time this year he decided he wants to be part of my children’s life again. I allowed him access to the children as I felt we could be civil to each other for the sake of our children. At this time, I had started putting my documentation together for the divorce process. Early hours of June 19th, on my way back from a function, a friend had parked right in front of the gate of my apartment to press the bell for the gateman to open the gate and let me into the compound when suddenly he was rushed at and attacked by a man waving an object.

The first impression was that it was an armed robber trying to rob us. My friend, (a man) pushed him away but he came charging back. At this point, I looked out the opened door and realized it was John Edobor my enstrange husband. Before we could react a group of area boys showed up but rather than saving us from the assailant, they joined him. The proceeded to be my friend on the floor giving John the opportunity to focus his attack on me. He used a metal bar(wheel spanner/ metal rod) to try hitting me on the head through the opened drivers door but I shielded it. Not satisfied with that, he turned to the passengers door dragged out to the floor. I landed on the floor with my legs extended where he proceeded to hit me on the leg continuously with the metal. When he was satisfied he was about going back to join the area boys who had gathered my friend when my neighbour who had heard my screams for help and seen from his window a man striking someone on the floor thinking it was an armed robber, numbed down his balcony with a machete to save whoever was being attacked. On getting down he was faced with my enstrange husband whom he had prevented from entering my compound without my permission on 2 occasions so he recognised him. It was at that point he overpowered John. The area boys recognised him as a member of the security team for the street and backed off my friend. By that time I couldn’t stand up and my leg was bleeding profusely. I was rushed to the hospital where my jeans was torn off my leg to see the nature of my injury. The injury was so severe that my broken bone torn through my skin puncturing an artery in the process. Almost 3months and 2 surgeries later, I have titanium plates and screws to keep my leg in place and I am unable to use my right leg. I still have my 3 children to care for and my life is at a stand still. The perpetuator was charged to court and released on bail 3 days later. Now he moves around freely carrying on with his life. Now is it wrong for me to cry for Justice'.[/b]

We call on the Justice Department, the first Lady of Lagos State, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode and the Governor of Lagos State, His Excellency, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode to help the victim Ivie, get the justice she deserves.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/mum-of-3-ivie-edobor-cries-out-for.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
stephenduru:
More
more

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some men are plainly evil and highly demonic. After separation from Her, he still had the mind to physically brutalise and publicly humiliate her. It is a shame that someone that is supposed to be facing Attempted Murder charge is walking freely on the streets. It is equally a shame that Zenith Bank has refused to disengage the attempted murderer who perpetrated an act that is wickedly and uncivil. What kind of bank is Zenith bank BTW? What king of image are they sending out?

I sympathise with the woman and all women that are victims to physical abuse by their spouse, exes or male siblings.

Hitting a woman is highly irresponsible and shameless, hiring thugs to attack a woman and an innocent man is the lowest of shamelessness.

Indeed, the man is unfit to be termed a man in the Council of Men.

Therefore, I, on behalf of myself and all male gender worldwide (from age 1 day and above) hereby strip her husband of the privileged "Man/Male" title. Henceforth, Her husband should be referred to as Ovie and not Mr Ovie, It should be used while addressing Ovie and not "Him or his".

NOTE:
Any man that physically assault any female folk from my family will surely have an appointment with God through the most painful and brutal way.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kai! Some men are wicked oooo! shocked shocked. The husband is just a very jealous fellow that has become 'possessive', see his evil face face. Nothing irritates me more that a man that hits a woman, if you wan fight you nor sabi road to busstop? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by quinnjay(f): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hope she gets justice, i pray dat man sufferes for his actions
But why dat neighbour no matchet am

6 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by nwasinachi(f): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
divorce is better than domestic violence anytime anyday. The children will never forget this. I pray d woman heals fast and d man to be caught fast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:
Hope she gets justice, i pray dat man sufferes for his actions

But why dat neighbour no matchet am
If the neighbor machete am and e die them go fit change am for the neighbour head. Make person no buy market wey him no price.

Driving them away was the best, the onus lies on the male siblings and relatives of the victim to do the needful on the abuser (ie TREAT HIM Bleep UP using thugs or Sojas).

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If the neighbor machete am and e die them go fit change am for the neighbour head. Make person no buy market wey him no price.

Driving them away was the best, the onus lies on the male siblings and relatives of the victim to do the needful on the abuser (ie TREAT HIM Bleep UP using thugs or Sojas).

Na true bros, esp as e cum be husband/wife matter, cos me i nor know which kind function she dey cum from as early as 6am with dat kind tight trouser

11 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:

Na true bros, esp as e cum be husband/wife matter, cos me i nor know which kind function she dey cum from as early as 6am with dat kind tight trouser
Na wa for you o, you de ask kweshion fa? the woman was with her Man friend, in order words they were returning home from "somewhere". Put 1 and 2 together.... But that is their business anyway...

The attacker is an slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa for you o, you de ask kweshion fa? the woman was with her Man friend, in order words they were returning home from "somewhere". Put 1 and 2 together.... But that is their business anyway...

The attacker is an slowpoke
Lol, no vex bros... I jux say make i do small amebo dis afternoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by passionate88: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by omoikea(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Domestic violence

i bet she didn't see that coming while she was dating the money grin

or she saw it and ignored it grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
My God

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by pendusky(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
I can't judge, we need to hear Banker John Epistle too...

John the Banker Over to you...

13 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Jengem: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
What does this have to do with zenith bank?

12 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by josite: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
half story.now u know why u must vote with your feet when u discover an ex husband is very much alive.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by asknigeria(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Say NO to Women Brutality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Domestic abuse.
Woman seek justice.Petition his bank,civil rights lawyers and first lady of Lagos and the CJ.He should pay for his crime.

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is Lucifer in human skin.....The man deserves life sentence....before then, he should pay all medical fees of the woman and his life savings with entitlements given to the children... my verdict

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by canalily(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dnt worry when that queen that braggs his head finally enters his house, he wil find himself at the bottom of that deep blue sea romancing with queen of the coastangry the he wil know that John senior Johnson...
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
He can never be a free man. Lets keep this going by copying and John must be apprehended. Our courts are just nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
When will people learn to walk away?

On the other hand, you can't tell what some women really want-you walk away,they call you hardhearted,you stick around,they call you a pain-in-the-neck.

O that the man John would come forward!

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
asknigeria:
Say NO to Women Brutality.
Any man that assault a woman is an eternal disgrace to manhood, and doesn't deserve to be a man.

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by assana: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
embarassed what a shame, this is the height of wickedness, Zenith bank should lay the man off ASAP he is of no use.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
pendusky:
I can't judge, we need to hear Banker John Epistle too...

John the Banker Over to you...
There is NOTHING the fooool will say that can be accepted as valid reasons. Even if she is a serial cheat or insulting it won't justify his disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Bom4Real: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Animal in human skin,john let us hear ur part before we give the final judgement,but for the meantime ur action was barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.