Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua (610 Views)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days / Pictures Of Ibb Obj And Yaradua Taken Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by TheSeeker(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2009
If one of OBJ or IBB was presented as a candidate for the presidential election in 2011 to run against Yaradua, who would you vote and why?
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by lyteyrs(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2009
aha ba i will vote forOBJ b/c when in nigeria as a country exprienced new insentives, was it in the bankng sector or the lauching of 2satllite lol, to be more serious since the sickler calld Yaradua emerged as our President we have exprencied, the massive breakdown of our educational sector, power sector jst to mention a few, president(once a lecture) goes to launch a unversity in another country while in his country all federal/state unversities has been on strike seens the month of July, so what do u call; that kind of goverment is the one with agenda's to accomplish or the one that claims to have agendas but we all that they are all pointless, as for IBB ruining nigeria is his hobby most problem we face in nigeria was caused by IBB . OBJ, IBB, YARADUA are all demons that we knw but going with the adage says the devil u knw is better than the one u don't knw so the BETTER DEVIL I KNW IS OBJ .
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by udezue(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2009
To even think of such nonsense shows the mindset of some of you Nigerians. That should never happen. I will vote for none. Instead progress we regress. Instead renew we recycle. DAMN SHAME
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by TheSeeker(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2009
^^^ Recycle with who? Name the people
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by Arnold1(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Recycle with who? Name the people
LMAO. do you know the meaning of the word recycle ?
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by TheSeeker(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2009
^^^ I have no idea. Tell me.
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by tolu001: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
Both of them will burn in HELL
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by tolu001: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
Including The sickler(Yar' adua) the three of them will burn in HELLLLLLLL!!!!!
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by SkyBlue1: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
udezue:

To even think of such nonsense shows the mindset of some of you Nigerians. That should never happen. I will vote for none. Instead progress we regress. Instead renew we recycle. DAMN SHAME

Cosigned. If Hitler was alive today it wouldn't be out of the realms of possibilities to see a topic on nairaland where we are asked to choose between hitler, osama and satan. Why must we settle to choose between such to begin with?
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by TheSeeker(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2009
Ok, I see
Re: Between Ibb Or Obj And Yaradua by jaso1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2009
Hello my good Citizen,
Suffice me to say the big problem that is damaging the system is as a result of nonchalant by you and i. i felt bad perusing most of responces to the topic. specifically, when people say they have no reasons to vote again as far as this country is concern. it's unfortunate, unfitting and ridiculous to dignity of intellectual citizen, having conversant with philosophy influence on majority. i won't hesitate to say our problems are from middle class citizen, there lack or rigidity in sharing knowledge to those that less privilege. let me take us back to June 12 which will never see the day in Nigeria again. it was massive votes which was difficult to manipulate Tofa that led to the chaos event and it can never be forget in Nigeria history despite techniques to wiped it off our memory. Guys vote but for the righteous fellow because you are not physically challenge which can denied your right sense. Please enough of this lunacy let make a change with the spirit of CAN DO. this country has suffer from handicap hands. ineptitude is human effort perpetuated by themselves. It is time for change let stand up and pragmatically fight for it come 2011, this is the last chance to make this country worth living again and it lies in our hand by anointing an integrity, God fearing and effective leadership.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Someone Pls Tell Me D Function Of Police Men In Dis Country / For Immediate Employment. Front Desk Officer / I Am Jesus Christ-soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.