Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) (45582 Views)

Peter Okoye Steps Out From His Range Rover In Style / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Rich Hardworking Young Igbo Boy

You're 35 years old and still live with your parents and all you can do with your life is to hate a 24 year old Igbo boy who is a millionaire

Tribalism go ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Youngtrice(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
michael142:

Tribalism go ruin your life.

Poverty will ruin your life

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Poverty will ruin your life

You go die Igbo midget

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
michael142:

You go die Igbo midget

No
I have the money to buy another life

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by stevio(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Walahi,I love this guy's "Pana",the beat is very powerful & the lyrics though short is still making sense to me. The guy dey use he right side of im Brain dey make beats.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Anabel(f): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
How do they get all the money to afford this kinda expensive cars. Cos me I no see anything in what he's seeing
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

No
I have the money to buy another life

IFA go strike you dead tribalistic fool. Mind you, I be Urhobo boy from warri. I dey attack you because I hate this una online war between Igbo and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mrsprof:
He's showing off his Arsenal Jersey too. Abi na only cars una see?
That's a Real Madrid jersey, take a look at the badge on his arm, it says LFP i.e La Liga
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Meanwhile, teachers in your homeland don't have chalk to write on the board, and children don't have access to drinking water...

Kelechi nwanne, let me tickle your ear small: it's your money - and I wish I could afford those nice things you have - but but don't spend all of it in other people's land, inu? All this wealth is just staying in Lagos (and to some extent) in Abuja, but don't forget that every so often, somebody will tell you to jump in lagoon or go back to where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
michael142:

IFA go strike you dead tribalistic fool. Mind you, I be Urhobo boy from warri. I dey attack you because I hate this una online war between Igbo and Yoruba.

I will buy 6 bottles of Moet and Ciroc and get your IFA drunk

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Emiismart(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
watin concern arsenal with Liga de FĂștbol Profesiona watch closely @mrsprof
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Anabel:
How do they get all the money to afford this kinda expensive cars. Cos me I no see anything in what he's seeing

He charges 2 million per show and he just did his European and American tour in 50 countries.

2 million multiplied by 50 countries is 100 million naira.

Continue living in your parents house and fighting with your little siblings

You won't see his hustle because you ain't destined to be rich

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
nextstep:
Meanwhile, teachers in your homeland don't have chalk to write on the board, and children don't have access to drinking water...

Kelechi nwanne, let me tickle your ear small: it's your money - and I wish I could afford those nice things you have - but but don't spend all of it in other people's land, inu? All this wealth is just staying in Lagos (and to some extent) in Abuja, but don't forget that every so often, somebody will tell you to jump in lagoon or go back to where you came from.

How foolish are you ??
He doesn't have a house in Lagos

People are naturally foolish

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

How foolish are you ??
He doesn't have a house in Lagos

People are naturally foolish

I didn't know he didn't have a house in Lagos, so I stand corrected. However, I didn't mention that he did; rather I made a general statement that wealth remains concentrated in Lagos, which is very true.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
jmichlins:
please is there anything giving this guy this kind of money aside those crap lyric lines and wonderful beats. Just like his song beats
please leave him alone we like him like that!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Anabel(f): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

He charges 2 million per show and he just did his European and American tour in 50 countries.

2 million multiplied by 50 countries is 100 million naira.

Continue living in your parents house and fighting with your little siblings

You won't see his hustle because you ain't destined to be rich

you know I love the part where you were analysing how he gets the money. But when I read the last sentence, I realised you are a waste of sperm. Do you insult everyone? They didn't teach you in your family or you are just too wasted to have manners? If someone doesn't know anything and ask, you can simply reply with brain or ignore my comment and move on. I don't see any reason why you should be this stupid and be a disgrace to your entire generation.

12 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
nextstep:

I didn't know he didn't have a house in Lagos, so I stand corrected. However, I didn't mention that he did; rather I made a general statement that wealth remains concentrated in Lagos, which is very true.

Wealth remains concentrated in Lagos ??
Another offense

Continue displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Anabel:

you know I love the part where you were analysing how he gets the money. But when I read the last sentence, I realised you are a waste of sperm. Do you insult everyone? They didn't teach you in your family or you are just too wasted to have manners? If someone doesn't know anything and ask, you can simply reply with brain or ignore my comment and move on. I don't see any reason why you should be this stupid and be a disgrace to your entire generation.

If you don't know anything, just shut the fucck up
You said you don't know where and how he gets all the money from
Someone with a working brain ought to know that Nigerian Musicians charges not less than 1 million per show
Even if you don't know the source of his money, why don't you shut the fucck up and continue eating your Amala and Ewedu

For heaven sake, he has many Endorsement deal
Mtn Paid him 60 million naira to be their ambassador.
His songs on iTunes and YouTube gives him not less than $3 million every year.

How old are you for fucck sake ?? Asking how do Musicians get all their money

Sales who doesn't have an endorsement deal recently bought a house and cars worth millions of Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Anabel(f): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Someone with a working brain ought to know that Nigerian Musicians charges not less than 1 million per show
Even if you don't know the source of his money, why don't you shut the fucck up and continue eating your Amala and Ewedu

This fool think say na yoruba babe he dey follow talk. You are not only brainless, you are the definition of stupidity. My 6 year old niece can do better. Stop quoting me, or I'll shut that wee brain of yours up with insults of the century. Mumu!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pana dey pay

Tekno is a better dancer than psquare

I wil argue to any length wif any1

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Anabel(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

For heaven sake, he has many Endorsement deal
Mtn Paid him 60 million naira to be their ambassador.
His songs on iTunes and YouTube gives him not less than $3 million every year.

How old are you for fucck sake ?? Asking how do Musicians get all their money

Sales who doesn't have an endorsement deal recently bought a house and cars worth millions of Naira

I don't know about it becos unlike you, i.actually have a life. I don't follow up with musician earning. I've only heard 2 of.his songs. You are not his friend, brother, manager. You are a bloody nobody. And you here insulting someone who is bold enough to ask about what they don't know. You no see say your brain don dead?

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Lazio92(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mrsprof:
that's a real madrid Jersey n not arsenal
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Anabel(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Ugly goat face
Where is that tribal mark from ?? You ain't Igbo, igbos don't have tribal marks on their face like they fought a lion

I have a tribal mark and I'm proud of it. You are a total novice. I just realised I'm wasting my time replying you. Learn to grow up boy. You need it if you want to succeed. You are a kid at heart. A kid with a small brain. You don't know shit. Go look for someone else to make you popular. I'm too busy for an impotent goat like you

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
All this cars in a rented apartment, love him but let him think of getting a house of his own

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Anabel:

I have a tribal mark and I'm proud of it. You are a total novice. I just realised I'm wasting my time replying you. Learn to grow up boy. You need it if you want to succeed. You are a kid at heart. A kid with a small brain. You don't know shit. Go look for someone else to make you popular. I'm too busy for an impotent goat like you

I'm a kid at heart and I'm also a kid with a small brain

If people with small brain do have 30 employees, billions of naira in their bank accounts, i pray i continue to be a kid till i die

Ugly broke female dog
Have you eaten today ??
I heard things are hard in Nigeria, i pray it gets worse

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by ralphsoo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mrsprof:
oga na Madrid Jersey be that
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please borrow glasses..that is laliga jersey
Mrsprof:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking / Mercy Johnson Receives Unauthorised Debit Alert (Video) / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.