Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Buhari And Obama Meets On Sidelines Of UN National Assembly In Newyork - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obama Meets On Sidelines Of UN National Assembly In Newyork (428 Views)

Buhari’s Return: Aso Villa Cabal Stages A Comeback, Sidelines Osinbajo / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Obama Meets On Sidelines Of UN National Assembly In Newyork by drodman: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
President @Mbuhari and team in bilateral meeting with @POTUS & team on sidelines of UN General Assembly, in New York

Buhari and Obama Meets on Sidelines of UN National Assembly in Newyork Buhari and Obama Meets on Sidelines of UN National Assembly in Newyork

http://naijaltd.com/buhari-and-obama-meets-on-sidelines-of-un-national-assembly-in-newyork/

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obama Meets On Sidelines Of UN National Assembly In Newyork by INTROVERT(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Was plagarism one of the 'issues' discussed. £*joke*$
Re: Buhari And Obama Meets On Sidelines Of UN National Assembly In Newyork by madridguy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sai Baba till baba dash me Zahra my dream bride. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Has Come To Build Biafra Full Of Milk And Honey / Recession: Why I Will Continue To Blame Jonathan, Obasanjo – Buhari / PDP: Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.