Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen (3564 Views)

See How This Man Captured The Heart Of His Woman With A Phone / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
isn't it beautiful cool

2 Likes

Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by INTROVERT(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
GOD IS GREAT.

1 Like

Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by madridguy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
ALLAHU AKBAR.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
It isn't bad maam

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by firstking01(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by sinaj(f): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Woooow

It's beautiful
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm. Smh
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Chanchit: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so I can't dispute the fact that it looks beautiful to you, but it looks like those boring weather sky to me.

1 Like

Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by firstking01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
INTROVERT:
GOD IS GREAT.
You are one controversial girl on nairaland that seem to be on an island of her ownundecided
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by iykekelvins(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wonderful sight
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by emeraldknytt(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
This kinda sky is what Edo girls use to symbolise their debut in your area... I just pray the guys in your street are religiously dogmatic and prayerful.. very ominous a sky
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
firstking01:
You are one controversial girl on nairaland that seem to be on an island of her ownundecided
lol firstking your controversy is more than hers cheesy
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by ifex370(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
thunder fire tecno camera
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chanchit:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so I can't dispute the fact that it looks beautiful to you, but it looks like those boring weather sky to me.
boring? wow I can sit a whole day in my balcony watching that sky blue filled with enthusiasm
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by ShayGirl(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Awesome
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beauty is subjective. I am not a big fan of nature
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
Woooow

It's beautiful
you have the eyes for Art cool
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:
This kinda sky is what Edo girls use to symbolise their debut in your area... I just pray the guys in your street are religiously dogmatic and prayerful.. very ominous a sky
^^ more reason why I like Nigerians grin
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by REB3L(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
They're not pretty.. Looks scattered. undecided
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by REB3L(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by emeraldknytt(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
cowgirl9090:

^^ more reason why I like Nigerians grin

I suspect you oh, you have been posting diabolic pictures/posts of late... tell me do you roll with illuminati cos I want in grin grin
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Chanchit: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
cowgirl9090:

boring? wow I can sit a whole day in my balcony watching that sky blue filled with enthusiasm

Thats good. if it makes you happy, we all need to find something that would make us happy even in the strangest place.
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
If only you are as hungry as us in the mainland....you would not be thinking about capturing the skies

You'd be thinking of how that 200naira will belèful this night
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol firstking your controversy is more than hers cheesy
Hw ma niggagrin
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
indeed it's beautiful.. nice shot man smiley
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Malayy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
madridguy:
ALLAHU AKBAR.
boooom!!
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2016
cowgirl9090:
isn't it beautiful cool
its beautiful. what kind of phone do u use? I saw a full moon yesterday and it was so beautiful. I tried to snap. but my palasa fone ruined it. lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by sinaj(f): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
cowgirl9090:

you have the eyes for Art cool
wink
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2016
REB3L:
They're not pretty.. Looks scattered. undecided

You no like better thing jor
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
its beautiful. what kind of phone do u use? I saw a full moon yesterday and it was so beautiful. I tried to snap. but my palasa fone ruined it. lipsrsealed
lol, I use samsung
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2016
Chanchit:

Thats good. if it makes you happy, we all need to find something that would make us happy even in the strangest place.
nawa to your last sentence
Re: I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen by cowgirl9090: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I suspect you oh, you have been posting diabolic pictures/posts of late... tell me do you roll with illuminati cos I want in grin grin

You need Jesus! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Penis Is Now Disappointing Me Now A Days. What To Do / My Life In My Pastor’s House / Have You Seen This Trending Birthday Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.