Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (55701 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Islie: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
A senior fire commander in Ghana is reeling in pains after he tried to rape bit off his penis.

A Fire Officer with the Techiman Municipality in Ghana, Eric Ansah Andoh, will live to regret the devil that pushed him into attempting to rape Ataa Takyi, a female Youth Enterprise Agency (YEA) personnel attached to the Techiman Fire Station, as she managed to bite off his penis in order to escape from the attack.

Adom Online reports that Takyi had to resort to using her teeth on Andoh who is the Techiman Municipal Fire Service Commander after he allegedly attempted to forcefully have carnal knowledge of her.

Speaking on Adom FM’s Morning Show, ‘Dwaso Nsem’, Takyi said she was forced to take the action when she could not persuade Andoh from attempting to rape her.

“He struggled with me and warned me that he’s the fire commander and he always gets what he wants.
So I agreed and he stripped naked. I played romance with him for about 3 minutes and then bit the penis.

He told me he is the fire officer and gets whatever he wants during the struggle. In fact, I became weak and hence told him I had agreed. I then bit the middle of his penis hard and he shouted in pain, with blood oozing.

One time, he invited me to his office and demanded that I unbutton my shirt so he can suck my breasts,” Takyi narrated on the program.

Andoh was rushed to the Mount Olive Hospital by fire officers who were called unto the scene after the act while she went to the police station to report the case.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/good-for-you-woman-bites-off-penis-of-fire-officer-who-tried-to-rape-her-in-ghana-id5512461.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by maryjan8(f): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm. Thing are happening

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
SWEET.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Davash222(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
That's twodaful grin
Nice, you tricked him with romance for 3 mins
That guy is not romantic joor.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rape is bad buh biting off one's dick is wicked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by ayamkhalifah(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
See I'm black face...idiota tat serve's u riqht

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by youngweb(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Islie:

A senior fire commander in Ghana is reeling in pains after he tried to rape bit off his penis.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/good-for-you-woman-bites-off-penis-of-fire-officer-who-tried-to-rape-her-in-ghana-id5512461.html

this fool again? sisiaa ube wu ,wa bodam paaa

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by sisisioge: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
She deserves a medal for helping other women combat rape. Guy would never get the urge to commit such atrocious act again.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
picture of his kini or adonbelivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hehehe....The woman get sense die! No more gbenshing for him. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by IhateYorubafool: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Taiwo Ademumu Olakankita

This tribe, always raping something

13 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by MidasTouche01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
This should be the punishment for all rapists...

Cut off their stupid d.icks...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by candidbabe(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by aywhy93(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
The guy should be arrested for rape while the woman for attempted murder cuz truly truly, she can kill.!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by siraj1402(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
So far so good, this is the first best judgment I've ever heard of concerning raping.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
No more abunna cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by youngwarlocks: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Serves d nigga right

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by omas1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Nienie(f): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
lmao..ahhh..good for him.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by LockDown69(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pictures of the piece of winky or I don't believe it. grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
My guy wanted blo..wjob first b4 the real gbenshing stuff.....
Hahahahahahaha.... O di egwu, eleyi o gidi gan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by jennyebi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
serves him right
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by LockDown69(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pictures of the piece of the winky or I don't believe it. grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Enddybliss(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Too bad ;DToo bad
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am i the only one wondering how sharp the woman's teeth were undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by pretty16(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Agbada don hook barb wire. cheesy. Very good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by olawandey007(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
fool why not Bleep ashawo..crazy man
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na wah o!
I feel like slapping this he-goat.
But where is the pix of the "evidence"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Konji, destroying men since the days of Adam.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by mhizsimi(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Very good...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by DAVECENA(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Just Negodu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.