Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help (933 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gurus in d house. Can anyone enlight me on Kenyan visa. I want to travel to Kenya for d xmas and I need to know if I will need visa to travel there if so who can help and how much?
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by giftedheart1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
if u r for real, then I tell u that the only thing u needed is ur Nigerian identity...no need of visa dear
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by favourmic(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yes you need visa cos I have its, it's we cost you 15k or less or much and together with your bank Statement
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
You can get it on arrival - Last time I checked
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Made2Eazie: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2016
it's visa on arrival with a fee of 50$.. make sure you go with yellow fever card.
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by frankyfranky(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Contact us for your Flight bookings, Visa assistance, Hotel reservations, Car hire services, business and holiday vacations......... *HAVILLA WORLD TRAVEL* IS THE ANSWER
08069666926; 07081111000.

_-SIMPLY THE BEST_
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2016
giftedheart1:
if u r for real, then I tell u that the only thing u needed is ur Nigerian identity...no need of visa dear

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Much love
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Made2Eazie:
it's visa on arrival with a fee of 50$.. make sure you go with yellow fever card.

Thank yo so much I appreciate
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2016
favourmic:
Yes you need visa cos I have its, it's we cost you 15k or less or much and together with your bank Statement

Really? But some said is not necessary, I will be stamp on arrival. Is it not for real?
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Muafrika2:
You can get it on arrival - Last time I checked

Thanks bro
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
frankyfranky:
Contact us for your Flight bookings, Visa assistance, Hotel reservations, Car hire services, business and holiday vacations......... *HAVILLA WORLD TRAVEL* IS THE ANSWER
08069666926; 07081111000.

_-SIMPLY THE BEST_

Good to have you here but u hasn't answer my question plz. Do I need visa to kenya?
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by giftedheart1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Much love
u r welcome... Nigerians can travel to 54 countries in the world without visa

1 Like

Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by dasparrow: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
giftedheart1:
u r welcome... Nigerians can travel to 54 countries in the world without visa

Its 44 countries not 54 without visa or visa on arrival.
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by frankyfranky(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yes u need visa to travel to Kenya.
Re: Do I Need Visa To Travel To Kenya? Plz Help by favourmic(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Adeneyagrofeeds:

Really? But some said is not necessary, I will be stamp on arrival. Is it not for real?

I don't have much ideal about that but I think you need the Visa before going you can give a try noting bad in trying

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Vs. Ibadan What Makes Lagos So Great? / First Underwater Restaurant To Open In Norway / Where Was This Picture Taken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.