Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) (28426 Views)

NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by jossy4joseph(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is NTANewsNow for you. President Barack Obama was referred to as Chris Ngige. Wonders!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2016

I want pple to wonder how I got many likes without saying anything

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
That station should be converted national museum or scrapped. Nobody watches it nowadays. Too dull grin cheesy

92 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by wheredemdey: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
What do you expect from NTA when the dullarddd president appointed a 72yrs old man as DG of NTA.

The OP should also be ashamed of him/herself for watching NTA in this time and age..... That station kills the brain cells and should be disbanded or sold.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Fidelismaria: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
d monikers above me has said it all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

When you allow old people to work in NTA

8 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
wheredemdey:
What do you expect from NTA when the dullarddd president appointed a 72yrs old man as DG of NTA.

The OP should also be ashamed of him/herself for watching NTA in this time and age..... That station kills the brain cells and should be disbanded or sold.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by micfoley: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2016
NTA. OK kontunu

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by DeKen: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Am I the only person who notices that Employment is also wrongly spelt as Eployment

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Use all NTA offices as museums or police stations grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by GMbuharii: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

you de paranoid nø be small...
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by daveP(m): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2016
My uncle says there's an office that looks clean to the eyes, but is infested with pest that scurry thru all day especially when it is silent.

I think it's high time we do away with this museum artifact called NTA.

no improvement

no color

no zeal

no attraction

same old music for news since I heard of Fela and Abacha

Not even Youths that I've seen on that station.

Sound effect is archaic

Technology is just like Falcao/ Balotelli to them; no use!!!

everything just so Archaic!!!!!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by HtwoOw: 1:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Nta

Una fall hand

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Tolexander: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2016
DeKen:
Am I the only person who notices that Employment is also wrongly spelt as Eployment
the writer was right, he didn't wrongly spell it. He knew what he was saying.

Ngige is actually the minister of Eployment and not Employment.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2016
daveP:
My uncle says there's an office that looks clean to the eyes, but is infested with pest that scurry thru all day especially when it is silent.

no improvement

no color

no zeal

no attraction

Sound effect is archaic

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:08am On Sep 21, 2016
What I still don't understand is why my NTA is never clear like AIT or Channels Tv...No upgrade is 1960 undecidedtheir mates don go digital since angry

4 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by babdap: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Nobody is above mistake, even CNN does mistake. To be candid most private television stations are far better than NTA .

7 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2016
If that is the minister of Eployment then i wonder who the man beside him is? Maybe, just maybe that man is Edwin Clark grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 4:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol, we have too many President in West germany grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by orisa37: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2016
another Osunbade.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by segebase(m): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2016
tat station still dey
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by kokoA(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Why young man go dey watch NTA sef?

6 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by chemicalDisease: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Do people still watch NTA?
Na wa oh!
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by mickeyenglish(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Hehe! Wetin person no go see 4 this country grin

Ngige ko ; Tompolo nii..

Post No Bill

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2016
God fatherism at work.
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2016
MIstakes are bound to happen

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2016
babdap:
Nobody is above mistake, even CNN does mistake. To be candid most private television stations are far better than NTA .

True, NTA needs to step up its game though

1 Like

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by herald9: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2016
daveP:

no improvement

no color

no zeal

no attraction

Sound effect is archaic

LOL

Such a monochromatic stone age station.

I wonder who even told them to develop apps for Android and iOS

I wonder who would download them..
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by ceaz4r(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Has BBC changed their theme song? The answer is no. Why should NTA change their soundtrack?. Do most of these international TV commit blunders, the answer is yes.

Reason why Nigeria is not advancing is because she is run by people with your knd of mentality!!
So you have to wait for anothr TV station to change its sound track before you believe NTA should change theirs?
And because others commit blunders so we too should wallow in it and not make efforts to always improve in all that we do?

... And we wonder why the country is a 5th world country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by gift01: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
...and they couldn't spell Employment
Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2016
ceaz4r:

Reason why Nigeria is not advancing is because she is run by people with your knd of mentality!!
So you have to wait for anothr TV station to change its sound track before you believe NTA should change theirs?
And because others commit blunders so we too should wallow in it and not make efforts to always improve in all that we do?

... And we wonder why the country is a 5th world country.
Each station has a unique soundtrack attached to it just like channels tv, CNN, sky news e.t.c. The issue here is the quality of broadcasting not just soundtrack and blunders. A station may have good soundtrack yet it can't compete favourably. Have you wonder why most Nigerians watch channels tv instead of her counterpart tvc ,NTA e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Referred To As Chris Ngige By NTA (Photo) by sukkot: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2016
daura weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / Phyna Is Crushing On Pere / List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.