Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) (14432 Views)

Akure Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (photos) / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Flexygist: 2:52am On Sep 21, 2016
A Kerosine tanker fell off the road at Umuohia on Tuesday, September 20. Instead of residents to scamper for safety, they rushed for buckets and gallons to start scooping kerosene. The fact that people no longer care about safety give mechills.

More photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/21/photos-residents-rush-to-scoop-kerosene-as-tanker-fell-in-umuahia/

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Tolexander: 2:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Flexygist:
A Kerosine tanker fell off the road at Umuohia on Tuesday, September 20. Instead of residents to scamper for safety, they rushed for buckets and gallons to start scooping kerosene. The fact that people no longer care about safety give mechills.

More photos below;
safety?

If dem no scoop the kerosene, won't they still die of hunger when there is no fuel to cook?

Scooping the kerosene is another safety measure in this time of recession!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Elisean(m): 2:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Correct, at least they won't buy for NGN200/lite.
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by HtwoOw: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Only in Nigeria

Hustlers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Destined2win: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Less dangerous than petrol

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by babdap: 4:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Blame it on Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by pxDharniel(m): 4:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Life is a risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 4:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Desperation is a scary sight...
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Poverty rate in the south east is alarming. The FG needs to donate relief materials to the east ASAP

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Poverty rate in the south east is alarming. The FG needs to donate relief materials to the east ASAP
For your mind you make sense.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Simeonnwabeks: 4:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol. Freeglobe is there live and direct. cheesy cheesy
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Even if I were an agent of "safety comes first" whenever such like this happened, i'd throw away such mentality and infact, be the first to get a gallon and scoop a lot of kerosene and sell @ 150
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Flexygist: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by disloman(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Tolexander:
safety?

If dem no scoop the kerosene, won't they still die of hunger when there is no fuel to cook?

Scooping the kerosene is another safety measure in this time of recession!
I hope that's sarcasm.Right?

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by sukkot: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
hmmm. somebody please throw a lighted match stick in the mix
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerians sha...

Despite all the people wey don die for this kind matter in the past, Niggas still dey risk their lives for the matter. angry

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Nigeria my Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by realestniggah: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
sad

Nigerian can risk their live sha

imagine that place get trigger by fire

[img]http://i./13d2jHlSlxklVe.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol. Kerosine marketers go plenty for that town by now. grin

But people should give premium value to their lives at least.
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Too much poverty in that region!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Abia- Umaya, Adamawa- Yola. . . Akwa Ibom, Uyo. . . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Edroom: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
kerosene price don high
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Poor economy
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by brostheo(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
The struggle is real

The hustle is real

The hunger is real

The recession is real

Buhari what have you done to my people

Buhari Let my people smile again

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by benueguy(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
This one is less risky. I no go lie... If I dey there I go pack too. Okechuckwu Buhari don worsen everything

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
photoshoot:
Too much poverty in that region!! undecided

Where are you from?
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Hu wan dull himself

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
How much would they make from selling or save from personal usage that would make them risk their lives like this...poverty is really really disease...

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
they will neva hear word. if something happens now dem go blame recession.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
People like saara; as for Me I can't risk my life in that state because of anything; even when I see that kerosine is saara that nobody can accuse you of stealing the thing; I'll think of my safety 1st.
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by kushma(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
For me its naija keeping real in any condition they see themselves.
Re: Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) by akins56(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Poverty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election: APC Announces Primaries Method, Set To Pick Date / No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.