Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending (1727 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by hopeforcharles(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Good morning friends and foes, something caught my attention this morning, it was about the supposedly visit of Aisha Buhari to Michelle Obama and they took pictures, I was browsing my favourite site and I saw this I felt I owe Nairalanders the debt to show them atleast Nairaland has been of informational influence Postive and *egativ* to me
Here is the pictures let your eyes be the judge is this real or photoshops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by brandonobi(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2016
FAKE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by feldido(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2016
As Fake as APC

3 Likes

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by sarrki(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Jobless youths from the land of ugandan

Even your hero Fayose is ashamed to issue a statement

Your hate for this Pmb makes his followers heart hardened

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by Histrings08(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2016
I don't think tz photoshopped even though Flotus is wearing d same cloth... I know apc people tell lies fir living Buh can they stoop so low to that level? NO

2 Likes

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Histrings08:
I don't think tz photoshopped even though Flotus is wearing d same cloth... I know apc people tell lies fir living Buh can they stoop so low to that level? NO

There is hope

I see a redeemable fellow among is brethren

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by hopeforcharles(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
sarrki:

There is hope

I see a redeemable fellow among is brethren
Don't mind them even if it's clear to see they will still doubt it, Zombiesim at its peak

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by hopeforcharles(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2016
sarrki:

My brother I don't hate anybody, what's I saw is what I showed you, so don't conclude it's gate I am only trying to show you that all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by AtlanticBreeze: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2016
sarrki:

tell aishahalliburton to provide a video evidence instead of embarrassing yourself online. are you a robot?

4 Likes

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Not photo shopped.

This Michelle Obama face needs to be replaced with sad smiley in whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by falcon01: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
aisha's own is real but that other woman was photoshoped just to create a lie that makes no difference

1 Like

Re: This Pictures Of Aisha Buhari Has Been Trending by olasubomi007(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
It is the same event iPods..

You guys are just fools nd blind to the truth..

The event is for first ladies of African countries and they both took turns to snap with Michelle Obama.. That's all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Ankara Wedding Outfit Is Everything! (photo) / Hief Awolowo’s Speech To Western Leaders Of Thought In Ibadan On MAY 1 1967 / Governor Ayodele Fayose Unveil And Added PDP Logo To Campaign Poster(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.