Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year (13537 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years - Minister of Finance / NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre / Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by tommylee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
All u guys wit very little information,and access to android phones with cheap data subscription just come here to rant,curse and abuse. Do u guys actually knw how much the almighty USA debt is its over $19trillon not billion ooooh TRILLION how much more Nigeria for goodness sake let's always try and be objective and optimistic instead of begin Negative and vindictive. Gosh
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by SuperBlack: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Who spent the money
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Realist2: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Drabeey:
This i must say.....
President Mohamdu Buhari is still the best president Nigeria could ever dream of having.

What do we expect in this current low oil price, massive dwindling revenue, and massive loots of the national treasury from the former government.

Some people are just too bittered to face the reality.
Have you heard of the various billions of dollars hanging still in the pocket of our former leaders( even the current ones )
For your info, all these funds are not virtual, they are ejected from the treasury.
Im not saying Nigerians deserves this, yet we should have this believe that as no government in charge wants its subjects to suffer and im sure PMB is doing all he can to arrest the situation.

Im sure the country would have been worse if that clueless govt was allowed to continue.

Why are we even having this fuse?
Jonathan enjoyed massive oil boom and ever soaring revenues, yet the only thing we can say about that dispensation was that ' Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa'. What nonsense? An economy that couldn't alleviate the suffering in the land. Pls note that there was massive unemployment still. The only thing that was trending then was that that the rich keeps getting richer while the poor were left to their fate.

Note: im not saying pmb is getting it too right, yet we must understand that the external debt is accumulating high because the former government squandered the scarce resources on mediocrity.

Pmb cannot be left out now too, cus he made some policies that got us where we are today, but i disagree to believe that he is the cause of our problem.
Im not left out in this problem guys, been working for a company for close to 4 years now, yet my salary is thesame as when i started. Yet, my salary is a peanut compared to what a graduate should recieve. I practically have to go through rigours to make ends meet, i cut jobs too (only few could relate with that ).
We should see the reasons behind the problems we have not this flimsy excuses we are giving.

Quote me only if you av a meaningful contribution.

Anyways....

Drabeey was Here

drunbeey .....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by ozo13(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
donguutti:
"The domestic debt of the Federal Government alone stood at N10.61tn as of June this year, up from N8.4tn a year ago.
This means that within 12 months, the Federal Government’s domestic debt profile rose by N2.21tn or 26.31 per cent."

"A breakdown of the country’s debt profile shows that external debt by the federal and state governments stood at $11.26bn or N3.19tn as of June 30, 2016. It was $10.32bn or N2.03tn by July last year"

Do zombies have comprehension problems or what, does exchange rate increase domestic debt, what has been done with 2.2 Trillion naira
domestic debt.In the second referred part, ,almost a billion dollars in foreign debt has been taken, yet you say they have not borrowed.
u said 2.2trillion but d heading reads 4.17trillion. y i find it difficult to accept all dis una analysis.Anyway d one I saw on channel tv news 10mins ago was 1trillion naira.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Johnrake69: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)I saw you insulting a guy yesterday while arguing with rozaxy or something like that...about your high IQ...and unfortunately you wrote this...smh

2)Read again and plead with someone to explain to you before you type plzzz...

3)Which exchange rate do we convert our domestic currency to again biko...? Domestic debt is in our local currency bro...so Buhari has almost borrowed Nigeria into the ground in a year...

4)This thread is about Buhari not Jonathan ; your hated scapegoat and whipping bag...Btw Nigeria earned more from oil under Jonathan...who Coincidentally paid MORE salaries than any of his predecessors(19500-NYSC & 18000 for civil servants)...and had MORE empowerment program than any of his predecessors and even immediate successor Buhari... Yes, Buhari has stopped YOUWIN, PRESSID etc which were all active and took lots of fund under Jonathan...Facts on ground as confirmed by APC Fashola(Minister of Works); also showed that Jonathan did almost 5times as much as his predecessors in road construction etc...so why are you convulsing here?

5)If you think Soludo, Utomi etc maybe for political reasons lied in blaming Buhari as the reason why Nigeria is in recession...what about Bloomberg writers and other world economists ? They all agreed that Buhari's wrong and archaic policies forced Nigeria into recession...A fit he achieved in 1984 as well but bigotry has blinded you to the truth...

6)Why didn't reply me on the Anambra thread so that we do a comparative analysis of our respective states? cheesy Those who have your kind of men need no poison again ...

In addition to the above, many Nigerians are not are aware or ignorant of the fact that from 2007 to 2015, that the Nigerian population actually increased by as much as 30million people. Many European countries don't have a population of 30million people, we have an unproductive population as a result of bad governance.

No doubt, the past administrations made a mess from 1960 to till date Which Buhari and Co happens to be part of. I hope the next time Drabeey, sheyguy, AntiWailer, obailala and Co come up with their usual analysis of the last administration's mismanagement of public funds, they should endeavor to factor in the above realities in other to have a more balanced perspective on the Nigerian problem. A single administration should not take the fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Ofemmanu1: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
drss2:
by d time buari APC incompetent govt is through with dis con3, nigeria will be auction on ebay.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Ofemmanu1: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
drss2:
by d time buari APC incompetent govt is through with dis con3, nigeria will be auction on ebay.
hehe
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Busch: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
vedaxcool:

See how you schooled the ignoramus... they criticize PMB out of narrow minded ignorance and tribalism

how would you feel if I say that your life would be like the present economy of Nigeria, so dude,no bed me
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Busch: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
vedaxcool:

See how you schooled the ignoramus... they criticize PMB out of narrow minded ignorance and tribalism

how would you feel if I say that your life would be like the present economy of Nigeria, so dude,no vex me
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Busch: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
tommylee:
All u guys wit very little information,and access to android phones with cheap data subscription just come here to rant,curse and abuse. Do u guys actually knw how much the almighty USA debt is its over $19trillon not billion ooooh TRILLION how much more Nigeria for goodness sake let's always try and be objective and optimistic instead of begin Negative and vindictive. Gosh

Okay, so what you're trying to say is that this debt increase is a good thing abi, or do you want to compare there own economy to ours... my friend you need hot slap, in fact I think you are one of those with less access to android phones with cheap data subscription
.. nonsense, anofia
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
This debt would have been worse if not for the fact that subsidy was removed.
If subsidy was removed in 2012, the debt profile would not have ballooned to this point.
But tribalism, !my brother syndrome and stupid party loyalty will not let people see clearly.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by chibuike107: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
buhari please help Nigeria..,don't sell nlng!
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
cckris:
[size=20pt]Any vote for APC supports the SALE of LNG. Nigerians be warned.
[/size]

And after selling the assets, they embezzle the proceeds..
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by pussyhunter9: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
cckris:
[size=20pt]Any vote for APC supports the SALE of LNG. Nigerians be warned.
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Amanwulu1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
vedaxcool:

omo u are d real ignoramus. Donguutti will like to hv a word wit u and some questions to cure ur ignorance.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by amc: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Obasanjo 1999 - 2007

Earnings - N27tn

ECA - $22 billion
Reserves -$45 billion

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $30 billion
Cleared : $18 billion
Paid: $ 12 billion
Outstanding: $3.32 billion

GEJ- 2015 (6 YEARS)

Earnings - N51tn

ECA - $2.07 billion (down $19.93 billion)
Reserves -$30 billion (down $15 billion)
External Debt - $10.32 billion (up by $7 billion)

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $3.32 billion
Cleared : ?
Paid: ?
Outstanding: $10.3 billion

Buhari - 2016 (1 YEAR)

Earnings - N6tn

ECA - $3.094 billion (up $1.093 billion)
Reserves -$26.3 billion (down $3.7 billion)
External Debt - $10.75 billion (up by $0.43 billion)

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $10.3 billion
Outstanding: $10.75 billion
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by ivandragon: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmm...

its quite unfortunate how those who support this regime have made most Nigerians view issues without objectivity.

there is really nothing wrong for a nation to be in debt as long as such debt is manageable.

in fact, in the international arena, a high debt can often be a reflection of a buoyant economy.

the countries with the highest debts today are among the top developed or developing nations.

but because some ignorant kids forming enlightened on this forum tried to paint the debt accrued under GEJ seem bad, the debt accruing under PMB is being criticized, which shouldn't be so.

Debts are a part of development as long as it can be managed.

for those who praise OBJ for paying off debts, if that money was sunk into infrastructure, Nigeria would have been better off today.

so sometimes, a good act isn't necessarily the best act...
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by ayindejimmy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
sorextee:
Im sure, buhari frequent travels led to 85% of it.. undecided

the statistic also included states debts not only federal.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by chronique(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Where on earth do ignorant folks like you crawl out from? How can an educated person,do a comparative analysis in this manner? Why not check the DMO's office(debt management's office) website for accurate statistics and fiigures,and post them here,on a per year basis?
amc:

[size=18pt]Really? Please tell me what is hard to read in the figures I posted? Let me help you and your chums by posting the full picture.[/size]

Obasanjo 1999 - 2007

Earnings - N27tn

ECA - $22 billion
Reserves -$45 billion

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $30 billion
Cleared : $18 billion
Paid: $ 12 billion
Outstanding: $3.32 billion

GEJ- 2015 (6 YEARS)

Earnings - N51tn

ECA - $2.07 billion (down $19.93 billion)
Reserves -$30 billion (down $15 billion)
External Debt - $10.32 billion (up by $7 billion)

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $3.32 billion
Outstanding: $10.3 billion

Buhari - 2016 (1 YEAR)

Earnings - N6tn

ECA - $3.094 billion (up $1.093 billion)
Reserves -$26.3 billion (down $3.7 billion)
External Debt - $10.75 billion (up by $0.43 billion)

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $10.3 billion
Outstanding: $10.75 billion
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by miky(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
In 8 yrs GEJ Left 12 trillion debt in one year Buhari has 4 trillion imagine 8 years..

4*8=32 trillion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by nzeobi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
obailala:
The increase between June 2015 to June 2016 is due to a change in the exchange rates used in the calculations, i.e. from N197 to N283; they haven't yet even borrowed the trillions they plan to borrow to fund the budget of this year.

Meanwhile if you want to know who really destroyed our country on all fronts, go and ask how much was Nigeria's debt as at May 2010 and also ask how much was this debt as at May 2015. Just FYI, this period between 2010 to 2015 was when Nigeria made its highest income but also the time it incurred devastatingly high debts; even money was borrowed to pay salaries at the time. The truth is painful for sure..
Borrowed to pay salaries cos evil men refused subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by TerrorSquad147: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Drabeey:
This i must say.....
President Mohamdu Buhari is still the best president Nigeria could ever dream of having.

What do we expect in this current low oil price, massive dwindling revenue, and massive loots of the national treasury from the former government.

Some people are just too bittered to face the reality.
Have you heard of the various billions of dollars hanging still in the pocket of our former leaders( even the current ones )
For your info, all these funds are not virtual, they are ejected from the treasury.
Im not saying Nigerians deserves this, yet we should have this believe that as no government in charge wants its subjects to suffer and im sure PMB is doing all he can to arrest the situation.

Im sure the country would have been worse if that clueless govt was allowed to continue.

Why are we even having this fuse?
Jonathan enjoyed massive oil boom and ever soaring revenues, yet the only thing we can say about that dispensation was that ' Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa'. What nonsense? An economy that couldn't alleviate the suffering in the land. Pls note that there was massive unemployment still. The only thing that was trending then was that that the rich keeps getting richer while the poor were left to their fate.

Note: im not saying pmb is getting it too right, yet we must understand that the external debt is accumulating high because the former government squandered the scarce resources on mediocrity.

Pmb cannot be left out now too, cus he made some policies that got us where we are today, but i disagree to believe that he is the cause of our problem.
Im not left out in this problem guys, been working for a company for close to 4 years now, yet my salary is thesame as when i started. Yet, my salary is a peanut compared to what a graduate should recieve. I practically have to go through rigours to make ends meet, i cut jobs too (only few could relate with that ).
We should see the reasons behind the problems we have not this flimsy excuses we are giving.

Quote me only if you av a meaningful contribution.

Anyways....

Drabeey was Here
have you collected your bus?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by obailala(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)I saw you insulting a guy yesterday while arguing with rozaxy or something like that...about your high IQ...and unfortunately you wrote this...smh

2)Read again and plead with someone to explain to you before you type plzzz...

3)Which exchange rate do we convert our domestic currency to again biko...? Domestic debt is in our local currency bro...so Buhari has almost borrowed Nigeria into the ground in a year...

4)This thread is about Buhari not Jonathan ; your hated scapegoat and whipping bag...Btw Nigeria earned more from oil under Jonathan...who Coincidentally paid MORE salaries than any of his predecessors(19500-NYSC & 18000 for civil servants)...and had MORE empowerment program than any of his predecessors and even immediate successor Buhari... Yes, Buhari has stopped YOUWIN, PRESSID etc which were all active and took lots of fund under Jonathan...Facts on ground as confirmed by APC Fashola(Minister of Works); also showed that Jonathan did almost 5times as much as his predecessors in road construction etc...so why are you convulsing here?

5)If you think Soludo, Utomi etc maybe for political reasons lied in blaming Buhari as the reason why Nigeria is in recession...what about Bloomberg writers and other world economists ? They all agreed that Buhari's wrong and archaic policies forced Nigeria into recession...A fit he achieved in 1984 as well but bigotry has blinded you to the truth...

6)Why didn't reply me on the Anambra thread so that we do a comparative analysis of our respective states? cheesy Those who have your kind of men need no poison again ...

C'mon will you quit all these your masturbating.. oh yeah I made that comment a bit too quickly b4 I properly read the report and being away since ystrday, I just woke up to this long trail of yabs from you and your co-travellers mentuining me all over the place... una try well well..

I just need to clarify some things in your No. 4 and No. 5 above. Firstly, GEJ did not build any 5-times more roads than any other leader... It was one of those ikebe super blogs who made that baseless report and they had to lie about it using fasholas name claiming he said "gej built 21,000km of good roads." The first question anyone should ask is gow many kilometres of federal roads fo we even have in Nigeria and this 21000km of roads built by gej, how come they are nowhere to be found in reality except on paper? .. anyway, Fash has since debunked that gutter report as a joke.

Regarding the recession, experts have only said buhari with the right actions could have eased the recession. The action everyone keeps pointing to still remains the pegging of the currency till june. If you go back and read those statements by the foreign journals, they always acknowledge the crash in oil price and the crash in Nigeria's production as the mother cause of the downturn; they then go further to say some actions/inactions of govt made it worse. But obviously, people with a prejudiced heart only choose to see the later part cos it suits your narrative.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2016
obailala:
C'mon will you quit all these your masturbating.. oh yeah I made that comment a bit too quickly b4 I properly read the report and being away since ystrday, I just woke up to this long trail of yabs from you and your co-travellers mentuining me all over the place... una try well well..

I just need to clarify some things in your No. 4 and No. 5 above. Firstly, GEJ did not build any 5-times more roads than any other leader... It was one of those ikebe super blogs who made that baseless report and they had to lie about it using fasholas name claiming he said "gej built 21,000km of good roads." The first question anyone should ask is gow many kilometres of federal roads fo we even have in Nigeria and this 21000km of roads built by gej, how come they are nowhere to be found in reality except on paper? .. anyway, Fash has since debunked that gutter report as a joke.

Regarding the recession, experts have only said buhari with the right actions could have eased the recession. The action everyone keeps pointing to still remains the pegging of the currency till june. If you go back and read those statements by the foreign journals, they always acknowledge the crash in oil price and the crash in Nigeria's production as the mother cause of the downturn; they then go further to say some actions/inactions of govt made it worse. But obviously, people with a prejudiced heart only choose to see the later part cos it suits your narrative.

1)Making a comment without reading through shows height of irresponsibility and makes you a joker...And to think you were insulting others of having lower IQ compared to you makes it even more unpardonable...what a joke of personality...

2)I challenge you to show where Fashola debunked as lie or even exaggeration what he said OPENLY on assuming office as minister of Works that Jonathan had 5times more roads than any previous administration...Am waiting!!! Even Thisday newspapers had several editorial pieces on same... especially when Amechi screamed at extent of rail development even in his backyard, Lai Mohammed came with body language propaganda on our then refurbished refineries, Adeshina came with new sheriff propaganda, and Audu Ogbe came with eulogies on innovations in Agriculture all under Jonathan administration which they maligned and you still keep maligning and hating...Drop the denial links by Fashola here plzzzz ...am waiting!!!

3)All foreign and Nigerian economists agreed that this recession was AVOIDABLE... Buhari pushed Nigeria into it 100%...Soludo opined that a year is good enough to manoeuvre Nigeria out of effect of crude oil price fall...so if Nigeria is still using same as excuse after a year then there's leadership failure. QED!!! ...btw Reduction of production was also product of Buhari's ineptitude and nepotism...Yes, aside calling the region feeding his government derogatorily 5% who won't get nothing from his government; he went on to close Maritime university in same region while opening aviation university in North...before embarking on a campaign of calumny against their son his predecessor...And hence, the region reacted and we are here today wink

Did you read that Guinness PLC recorded their 1st loss in 30uears now? THINK!!! It means the previous loss was under Buhari and now again another wahala cheesy Buhari nah disaster bro cheesy

modified
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by obailala(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Making a comment without reading through shows height of irresponsibility and makes you a joker...And to think you were insulting others of having lower IQ compared to you makes it even more unpardonable...what a joke of personality...

2)I challenge you to show where Fashola debunked as lie or even exaggeration what he said OPENLY on assuming office as minister of Works that Jonathan had 5times more roads than any previous administration...Am waiting!!! Even Thisday newspapers had several editorial pieces on same... especially when Amechi screamed at extent of rail development even in his backyard, Lai Mohammed came with body language propaganda on our then refurbished refineries, Adeshina came with new sheriff propaganda, and Audu Ogbe came with eulogies on innovations in Agriculture all under Jonathan administration which they maligned and you still keep maligning and hating...Drop the denial links by Fashola here plzzzz ...am waiting!!!

3)All foreign and Nigerian economists agreed that this recession was AVOIDABLE... Buhari pushed Nigeria into it 100%...Soludo opined that a year is good enough to manoeuvre Nigeria out of effect of crude oil price fall...so if Nigeria is still using same as excuse after a year then there's leadership failure. QED!!! ...btw Reduction of production was also product of Buhari's ineptitude and nepotism...Yes, aside calling the region feeding his government derogatorily 5% who won't get nothing from his government; he went on to close Maritime university in same region while opening aviation university in North...before embarking on a campaign of calumny against their son his predecessor...And hence, the region reacted and we are here today wink

Did you read that Guinness PLC recorded their 1st loss in 30uears now? THINK!!! It means the previous loss was under Buhari and now again another wahala cheesy Buhari nah disaster bro cheesy

modified
1) Sharap there!

2) We are talking of a false statement dubiously attributed to Fashola here and not amaechi or ogbeh. Apart from the TANoid Blog (pointblanknews.com) who originally carried that story and all the other jonathanian blogs which re-broadcasted it, kindly show us the websites of any normal mainstream newspaper or any tv station which published/aired that fallacious report?

The report said when GEJ came in, he met about 4,000km of good roads in Nigeria, but as at when he left, he had increased that to 25,000km of VERY good roads grin. Even without being told, as a Nigerian, is it everything you hear that you swallow?... The distance from Lagos to London is just over 5,000 km, so in essense we are saying a single Nigerian president god constructed a road from Lagos to London about 4 times yet neither you nor I can point out these VERY GOOD roads in reality, none exists in our vicinity?... grin yet someone still believes 21,000km were built because one blog claims that Fashola said so. Of course if I remember those campaign pamphlets, East-west road, enugu-PH, Onitsha-enugu were also counted in the list, in fact PH-Owerri was counted twice in that list as PH-Owerri and Elele to owerri. Over a year later, you still think it makes sense to peddle such trash as FACT even with what we all see on the ground?
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2016
obailala:
1) Sharap there!

2) We are talking of a false statement dubiously attributed to Fashola here and not amaechi or ogbeh. Apart from the TANoid Blog (pointblanknews.com) who originally carried that story and all the other jonathanian blogs which re-broadcasted it, kindly show us the websites of any normal mainstream newspaper or any tv station which published/aired that fallacious report?

The report said when GEJ came in, he met about 4,000km of good roads in Nigeria, but as at when he left, he had increased that to 25,000km of VERY good roads grin. Even without being told, as a Nigerian, is it everything you hear that you swallow?... The distance from Lagos to London is just over 5,000 km, so in essense we are saying a single Nigerian president god constructed a road from Lagos to London about 4 times yet neither you nor I can point out these VERY GOOD roads in reality, none exists in our vicinity?... grin yet someone still believes 21,000km were built because one blog claims that Fashola said so. Of course if I remember those campaign pamphlets, East-west road, enugu-PH, Onitsha-enugu were also counted in the list, in fact PH-Owerri was counted twice in that list as PH-Owerri and Elele to owerri. Over a year later, you still think it makes sense to peddle such trash as FACT even with what we all see on the ground?

1)Are you well at all?

2)I cited Thisday editorial for you...btw where's your link where Fashola denied the story?

3)I do facts bro.,.not like you braggarts who trade on sentiments And lies ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by obailala(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)Are you well at all?

2)I cited Thisday editorial for you...btw where's your link where Fashola denied the story?

3)I do facts bro.,.not like you braggarts who trade on sentiments And lies ...
Lol...

1) I am

2) You stated a Thisday editorial, you did not give a link. Secondly, do you know what an editorial is?.. It is the personal opinion of a person like you or me, it cant be passed off as news. Thirdly, The distance from Lagos to London is roughly 5000 km, someone tells you GEJ fixed roads as long as four times the distance from Lagos to London; you cannot point out any of the so called fixed roads on your map, yet you believe it as fact, because one blog tells you that fashola said so?

Benin-Ore-Sagamu is roughly 250km, Lagos to ibadan expressway is roughly 130 km, East-west road from Warri to Akwa-Ibom (extending up to Oron) is roughly 340 km, Onitsha-Enugu is roughly 100km, PH-Enugu expressway is roughly 220 km. All the above roads which can be described as the most important roads in the southern part of Nigeria together are just about 1040 km long, yet someone claims GEJ built over 20,000 km of bad roads to VERY GOOD standards and 'Mr I-do-Facts' here swallows this beautiful nonsense and churns it out as one of his FACTS. Lawd av merci! grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
obailala:
Lol...

1) I am

2) You stated a Thisday editorial, you did not give a link. Secondly, do you know what an editorial is?.. It is the personal opinion of a person like you or me, it cant be passed off as news. Thirdly, The distance from Lagos to London is roughly 5000 km, someone tells you GEJ fixed roads as long as four times the distance from Lagos to London; you cannot point out any of the so called fixed roads on your map, yet you believe it as fact, because one blog tells you that fashola said so?

Benin-Ore-Sagamu is roughly 250km, Lagos to ibadan expressway is roughly 130 km, East-west road from Warri to Akwa-Ibom (extending up to Oron) is roughly 340 km, Onitsha-Enugu is roughly 100km, PH-Enugu expressway is roughly 220 km. All the above roads which can be described as the most important roads in the southern part of Nigeria together are just about 1040 km long, yet someone claims GEJ built over 20,000 km of bad roads to VERY GOOD standards and 'Mr I-do-Facts' here swallows this beautiful nonsense and churns it out as one of his FACTS. Lawd av merci! grin grin

1) You're a pompous chap though seemingly empty...no offense but it irritates me to discover that someone who's ridiculing others IQ is actually empty ...

2) You already have more than 10different news outlets saying same thing...try Google for proof...but NONE denying it...so what's need of getting the editorial again for you...btw an editorial isn't just an opinion bro but that of an AUTHORITY...that's why Buhari sponsors several editorials abroad to shore up his image and that of his disorganized government...If bloggers shouldn't be taken serious with their news; how come buhari cum APC established ricecivist? cheesy grin how much is LIB worth? wake up bro!!! gringringrin ...how come if it was false they didn't refute same when they even respond or refute Facebook posts of individuals which they see as lies or misleading? see ya life cheesy grin

3)Are those the only roads you know in Nigeria? So your geography is poor too? Ndo! ...I never mentioned any kilometer or mileage of roads too? So activate & update your thinking cap plz...There are several roads owned by federal government which donot fall within this popular routes as well which were constructed eg road passing through my village to link Imo and Abia ...good day!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) You're a pompous chap though seemingly empty...no offense but it irritates me to discover that someone who's ridiculing others IQ is actually empty ...

2) You already have more than 10different news outlets saying same thing...try Google for proof...but NONE denying it...so what's need of getting the editorial again for you...btw an editorial isn't just an opinion bro but that of an AUTHORITY...that's why Buhari sponsors several editorials abroad to shore up his image and that of his disorganized government...If bloggers shouldn't be taken serious with their news; how come buhari cum APC established ricecivist? cheesy grin how much is LIB worth? wake up bro!!! gringringrin

3)Are those the only roads you know in Nigeria? So your geography is poor too? Ndo! ...I never mentioned any kilometer or mileage of roads too? So activate & update your thinking cap plz...There are several roads owned by federal government which donot fall within this popular routes as well which were constructed eg road passing through my village to link Imo and Abia ...good day!!!
2) Just the same way you are propagating the beautiful nonsense, that is the same way all the 10 different trashy copy and paste outlets also copied and pasted the nonsense. Go back and read them all, the all copied the nonsense from pointblanknews.com word-for-word. Now that isn't even the point.

3) The roads I listed are not just the most popular, but also the longest roads connecting regions. Together they don't even go close to 2000km at least in the south. You can't name the so called roads which make up these 20,000 km, but you choose to swallow the story because one unknown website vomits the trashy story. And here you've been, acting all smart, intelligent and full of wisdom/IQ. Aren't you ashamed trying to defend the a statement that GEJ constructed over 20,000km of roads in this our same Nigeria?... Roads that you haven't seen.

Very soon if one silly blog tells you today that Buhari has given Nigeria 20,000mw of electricity, you will ask me whether I know how much LIB is worth.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
obailala:

2) Just the same way you are propagating the beautiful nonsense, that is the same way all the 10 different trashy copy and paste outlets also copied and pasted the nonsense. Go back and read them all, the all copied the nonsense from pointblanknews.com word-for-word. Now that isn't even the point.

3) The roads I listed are not just the most popular, but also the longest roads connecting regions. Together they don't even go close to 2000km at least in the south. You can't name the so called roads which make up these 20,000 km, but you choose to swallow the story because one unknown website vomits the trashy story. And here you've been, acting all smart, intelligent and full of wisdom/IQ. Aren't you ashamed trying to defend the a statement that GEJ constructed over 20,000km of roads in this our same Nigeria?... Roads that you haven't seen.

Very soon if one silly blog tells you today that Buhari has given Nigeria 20,000mw of electricity, you will ask me whether I know how much LIB is worth.

You ended saying NOTHING...

Presidency responded to Facebook post...why won't they respond to blog posts too especially when they are many

And you couldn't even drop any link even by the wretched osundefender or others showing Fashola denying or debunking same? so who's the joker here? cheesygringringrin

Thisday Editor observed that the reason why he wasted time before commenting on the issue was because he was expecting Fashola to deny same because APC categorically denied existence of such work during elections...when NONE came...he now wrote the article...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by obailala(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

You ended saying NOTHING...

Presidency responded to Facebook post...why won't they respond to blog posts too especially when they are many

And you couldn't even drop any link even by the wretched osundefender or others showing Fashola denying or debunking same? so who's the joker here? cheesygringringrin

Thisday Editor observed that the reason why he wasted time before commenting on the issue was because he was expecting Fashola to deny same because APC categorically denied existence of such work during elections...when NONE came...he now wrote the article...
You don't need more than common sense to know that a claim of fixing 20,000 km of roads in Nigeria in 5 years is senseless, especially as no one can actually come forward to testify seeing these roads. For a certain level of nonsense, it would be demeaning to even offer a response. Sorry, Fashola is a busy man and wouldn't reduce himself to start responding to every nonsense, especially when it wasn't a question thrown directly at him.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N4.17tn In One Year by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
obailala:
You don't need more than common sense to know that a claim of fixing 20,000 km of roads in Nigeria in 5 years is senseless, especially as no one can actually come forward to testify seeing these roads. For a certain level of nonsense, it would be demeaning to even offer a response. Sorry, Fashola is a busy man and wouldn't reduce himself to start responding to every nonsense, especially when it wasn't a question thrown directly at him.

1)So are we to shift attention from body language now to common sense? cheesy Just so it seemed impossible to you because you are blinded by hatred and bigotry; so also it is for entirety of deluded APC peeps & hierarchy,who even PUBLICLY denied the existence of Abuja-Kaduna speed rail because it seemed impossible to them...they got pictures of vast open field and circulated on internet while ridiculing Jonathan...Same peeps today are dancing as Buhari is commissioning same Jonathan trains which they denied ever existed...

2)Did you read Amechi when he went to commission Jonathan's train in Port Harcourt...He didn't know such awesome investment existed under his nose as governor...? ... Remember, APC denied it officially ...while some called it ordinary outdated locomotives...

3)Did you read Audu Ogbe when he went to commission rice project in Birnin Kebbi ...he marvelled at Jonathan agricultural Achievement...? ...APC denied same and called it paper Achievement...

4)Buhari denied existence of fuel subsidy...but paid for subsidy and asked for removal of same thing he denied ever existed...

4)Why would a government not correct impression about something that will put them on spotlight? ...So issues about road construction is now nothing to your myopic lens?...Was the Facebook post thrown at him?...Was bring back our corruption thrown at them? but they responded to all... smh...Empty barrel you are indeed!!!

...so I am not surprised you are being true to type...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Governor Matawalle Flags-Off Community Protection Guards / Hours Into Hunger Strike, Activists Give ASUU, FG Ultimatum To End Strike / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.