Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa (22213 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by ObiOmaMu: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2016
31-year-old Shukurat Mayowa Ahmed, died in a private hospital in South Africa after battling with Ovarian cancer for a long time. She died on Sunday, August 21, 2016, and was said to have been buried in the country, according to Islamic injunction.

A source disclosed to Enconium Weekly that the need to bury the remains of Mayowa in South Africa where she finally gave up the ghost was not in any way connected with the inability of her family and those handling her pathetic situation to bring her corpse back to Nigeria as being bandied but largely due to the fact that she was a muslim and there was no need delaying her burial anymore.

Read according to the source; “Shukurat Mayowa Ahmed died in South Africa and has since been buried according to muslim rites. Not that there was no money to fly her corpse back to Nigeria. After all, the police have lifted embargo on her bank account to enable the family access enough fund to take care of her and every other expense concerning her. And now that she couldn’t survive the ailment, the best thing is to bury her immediately in South Africa so far she was a muslim. I think that was what happened. May her soul rest in peace.”

Mayowa was flown to South Africa on Thursday, August 11, 2016, for intensive care after some kind-hearted Nigerians raised about N100 million for her treatment and all. The controversies that trailed the fundraising were settled by the police. But she was reported to have passed on 10 days after.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/ahmed-mayowa-reportedly-buried-in-south.html

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by President99: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2016
May Allah(SWT) grant jannat firdaus., Ameen

27 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by President99: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2016
May Allah(SWT) grant her jannat firdaus., Ameen

17 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2016
eeeyah rip
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by OlajumokeBread(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rest In Heaven.

Linda Ikeji, You will never go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Edwardhead(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
May his gentle soul RIP, May Almighty Allah grant her AlJannah Fridaus

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by DONSMITH123(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
RIP Mayowa

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by TEEKAY2000: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rip
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by realestniggah: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
angry

just wasted money..

i bet they never heard of hospice

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by mostyg(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
rip
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by akymme(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
God rest her soul

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by 4nobody4every1: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
sad sad
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by akinlaso(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Niyinficient(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Ekuru: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Linda Ikeja comes to mind
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by gomina001: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by sisisioge: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
May her soul find peace infinity.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by sojayy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
May her soul rest in peace !

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by igho003(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
linda na bast*rd

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Globalhustler(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rest in peace jare.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by efilefun(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
igho003:
linda na bast*rd
Sometimes i wonder what people gain in springing up fake news just to get traffic to their so called blog at the detriment of human life!!! Hope shes happy and enjoying the money she gained from the traffic of that scandalous shiii

davss02:

No man can dodge the inevitable bro..once its one's time,there is no escape route...
Sure but she should had shut her mouth instead of misleading the whole world with her crazy lies just to drive traffic to her blog, which made NPF seize the donation for almost a whole month!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Baroba(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Her Pathetic situation? My God these bloggers are borderline useless.. May God Rest Mayowa's Soul, am glad she is no longer in pain..
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by UniqueGem(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
igho003:
linda na bast*rd
Whoever will die will die. Even if Gates gets involved.
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Globalhustler(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
If someone can't reply a post or comment on nairaland threads, does that means banned. Be like say I've been banned o. Reply no show again for my account.
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by maasoap(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
efilefun:
Sometimes i wonder what people gain in springing up fake news just to get traffic to their so called blog at the detriment of human life!!! Hope shes happy and enjoying the money she gained from the traffic of that scandalous shiii
She is not dead yet, karma is a bi!tch.
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by muhamadnur: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
linda smelly pvssy, hell is your final destination.
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by UniqueGem(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Baroba:
Her Pathetic situation? My God these bloggers are borderline useless.. May God Rest Mayowa's Soul, am glad she is no longer in pain..
Yes! Her situation is a pathetic one.
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by amagunnerfan: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Baroba:
Don't generalise. There are some of us who believe in longevity and not some quick burst of cash.

Bloggers like the OP and Linda are the main reason why people like myself will operate silently.
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by ollypass: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
so how is linda to be blamed?

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by blaise00700(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
She has gone to a place where there are no

1) Economy recession
2) Fuel scarcity
3) Bad and corrupt government with empty promises
4) Insufficient power supply
5) And worst of all budget padding

RIP Mayowa, we will surely miss that beautiful smile cry

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by davss02(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
efilefun:
No man can dodge the inevitable bro..once its one's time,there is no escape route...
Re: Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
What did Linda do? i see some guys are ranting for her head.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man From Abia State "Goes Mad" In Niger State. Photos / How Often Do You Consider Visiting A Chiropractic Centre? / Sights of Horrific Sicknesses And Diseases On Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.