Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies (1045 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Advice For Single Successful Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by sunnymornin1(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2016
James is a master degree holder but he doesn't have a lucrative job to cater for himself talk less to satisfy his girlfriend financial needs. His C.V has travelled the length and breadth of Nigeria, literally begging for a lucrative job, doing the rounds of all employment agencies but all to no avail.
Sandra who is desperate to get married left James for another guy who happened to be doing pretty well financially.
James was heart broken, he wept, begged Sandra and try all he could to savage and patch the crack on his relationship with Sandra; all his efforts were futile.
Few months later, Sandra new boyfriend was
killed and his gang were arrested by the Police for armed robbery. Investigation by the Police later proved that Sandra supermarket which his new boyfriend opened for her happened to be the armoury of her boyfriend and his gang.
Sandra is not aware of what her boyfriend does for a living. All she cares about is the money that's spent on her.
Sandra was arrested, charged to court and
sentenced to jail for a crime she never
committed.
This is not a fictional story but a real life story.
Many innocent girls and guys has been sentenced to jail for crime they have no clue about just as Sandra.
A girl will be dating a guy and she won't bother to ask or investigate what's the source of her boyfriend livelihood. All she cares about is the money, gifts and goodies she receives from her boyfriend.
While I was still serving at the divisional level as a young Police officer, I can recall vividly that a young girl was sentenced to 12 years
imprisonment because two stolen phones were recovered at her possession.
This young girl boyfriend is a kidnapper and the owners of the two phones recovered at her
possession were killed by her boyfriend and his
gang. Her lawyer couldn't help her from going to jail. As I'm writing this now, that girl is still serving jail term.
If you are dating a guy, nothing should stop you from asking your boyfriend about his source of income. If he's being smart and not willing to open up to you, make sure you try to investigate his source of livelihood yourself. Or better still, try to visit his place of work if need be and also know the kind of people he moves around with. Too many innocent girls and guys are in jail today for crime they never committed.
Girls, be careful with whoever you're dating. And guys be careful with people you make friends with. Be very sceptical with gifts your so called boyfriend gives to you. Many of these gifts maybe be stolen gifts and if recovered at your possession, it will take divine help if any exist to vindicate you from going to jail.
Don't be deceived by those flashing stuffs some guys throw at you. Most times, these guys use you as a pun to ease their operation. Always try to investigate what your friends do for a living.
Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by Rakash(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Nice article
Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by nwasinachi(f): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Thks dear. I will marry a guy that i weathered d storm with jare, You really never can tell with some of dis rich guys.

1 Like

Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2016
nwasinachi:
Thks dear. I will marry a guy that i weathered d storm with jare, You really never can tell with some of dis rich guys.
Are you serious,? shocked
Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by nwasinachi(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
protegesol:
Are you serious,? shocked
Yes now, why should i joke about it?
Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by chynie: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Oga pack well joor
Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by sunnymornin1(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2016
We should all be careful
Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2016
nwasinachi:
Yes now, why should i joke about it?

Your kind is rare. kiss

1 Like

Re: Very Very Touching! A Must Read For Single Ladies by sunnymornin1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
protegesol:

Your kind is rare. kiss
abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

When You Hear A Girl Say She Is A Virgin / Must Read: The Trouble With Premarital S*x / 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.