Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Should I Prove It To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Prove It To Her (2889 Views)

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / My Wife Need To Prove She Don't Sleep Arround B4 I Can Make Love To Her Again / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Prove It To Her by konkacid: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2016
I got married last year at 26, used to work for an oil servicing firm, about 5'11" and dress well on the average.

On many occasions, while with my wife, I see signals from small girls and big girls too, and I mean it's real. Most times, I tell my wife when these happen and she tells me they are lies.

Should I walk up to one in her presence to prove my point or just let sleeping dog lie?
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2016
let the sleeping dogs lie.... she probably notices it too or not........i know someone that cant ever notice stuffs like that even if her buying a new dress depends on it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by KevMitnick: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Bros what are you trying to prove? It's not necessary and stop making your wife insecure, you think she doesn't notice?

10 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by lilmax(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
yah,walk up to one
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
I like it when matured men decide to get married and forsake all others....

When an immature human decides to get married because others were doing it, there's still that infantile, pueril, juvenile, babyish display.....

Your wife is not blind, she lives on planet earth where things like that do happen.. she was trying hard as it is to tell herself that all is well.assuring her self that there's no cause for an alarm even though she knows what normally happen in society... Why do u want to shatter her defence..And rob an adolescent behavior to her face..?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
konkacid:
I got married last year at 26, used to work for an oil servicing firm, about 5'11" and dress well on the average.

On many occasions, while with my wife, I see signals from small girls and big girls too, and I mean it's real. Most times, I tell my wife when these happen and she tells me they are lies.

Should I walk up to one in her presence to prove my point or just let sleeping dog lie?

You sef to prove am dey hungry you.
See how you were describing yourself, five feet eleven, we'll dressed, work in an oil company.
What are you feeling like there?
grin grin grin lmao

In any case don't follow up on any of those girls if it's true that they are giving you signals because they are nothing but heartless home wrecking whores

8 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by TV01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
konkacid:

First, let all the dogs lie, small and big. Then, stop acting like a puppy wanting to show off. Your wife knows full well what women are like and what obtains socially. You need some more of that knowledge to grasp where she's coming from and to stop you messing up at some point.

No charge for this one cool.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by crackhaus: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
konkacid:

Yes please, show yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by tee59(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
U are not matured enof. Evn ur wife can reason more dan u. Her no means yes.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Richy4:
I like it when matured men decide to get married and forsake all others....

When an immature human decides to get married because others were doing it, there's still that infantile, pueril, juvenile, babyish display.....

Your wife is not blind, she lives on planet earth where things like that do happen.. she was trying hard as it is to tell herself that all is well.assuring her self that there's no cause for an alarm even though she knows what normally happen in society... Why do u want to shatter her defence..And rob an adolescent behavior to her face..?
Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by southernbelle(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
konkacid:
Should I walk up to one in her presence to prove my point?

Yes please.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by simpleseyi: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
konkacid:

Another prospective cheat caught blue-handed. After proving to her that girls are eyeing you, you then go ahead to prove to her that girls are already fvccking you by bring home HIV/AIDS and other STDs.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by eyinjuege: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
simpleseyi:

Another prospective cheat caught blue-handed. After proving to her that girls are eyeing you, you then go ahead to prove to her that girls are already fvccking you by bring home HIV/AIDS and other STDs.

Ahhhh.....

Just like that?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Don't do that. You don't want your wife to start doubting and probably brings in the issue of not trusting you. Respect her and remember ITS THE SAME HOLE angry angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
Don't do that. You don't want your wife to start doubting and probably brings in the issue of not trusting you. Respect her and remember ITS THE SAME HOLE angry angry

that ur term na wah oo..."HOLE" very somehow like say na rabbit dig am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
dairykidd:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by metallisc(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
dairykidd:

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by sisisioge: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

cc: geofavor...the guy that opened a thread on 'at what age is right to get married'...lobatan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nyceguy92: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
KevMitnick:
Bros what are you trying to prove? It's not necessary and stop making your wife insecure, you think she doesn't notice?

Please ask him...what's the purpose of this post?
Is there a gold medal to be won?
I tire o for some kin' posts person dey see for here.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Geofavor(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

cc: geo.favor...the guy that opened a thread on 'at what age is right to get married'...lobatan!
Lmao. You see what I was saying about waiting till the right age?

Our brother up there definitely still has a lot to experience. He should have waited 'a few' more years before rushing into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by mysticgal(f): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Mr op.... Every woman notices the slightest wink at her man and please don't go proving her wrong because it might just be the road to your downfall.....
Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by HurtgenForest: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2016
konkacid:

Chai!

Obviously you are still a boy.

This write up can only come from the mind of a boy not a man.

Marriage is for men not boys.

Maturity is not necessarilly how old you are but from your writing, you are still immature.

Sorry.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2016
simpleseyi:

Exactly. BTW OP you are too young to get married and am sure you must be Yoruba. Igbo men get married when they have gotten very matured and by that time they don't really cheat much. I don't even get why men feel pressured to marry early,when women complain una sef go dey complain. Who force you to marry OP? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by 5minsmadness: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2016
eyinjuege:

Ahhhh.....

Just like that?

Girls dey quick provoke grin

Op hope u know guys are checking out your wife as well. Or do you want her to prove it to you?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Girls dey quick provoke grin

Op hope u know guys are checking out your wife as well. Or do you want her to prove it to you?
Abeg tell am. I wonder what he is feeling like sef tongue
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2016
konkacid:

You think men are still not after her now How will you feel if she decides to 'prove' it to you too . . . ? undecided

Oga please GROW UP!!!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kids should not be allowed to get married.
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by jashar(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
mtsheeeewwww!!!!!!!!

can you just imagine? Wanna prove a point with stupidity.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by twosquare(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
konkacid:

I take God beg you, no use your own hand invite trouble into your life. Just what I saw about you right now. When Satan wants to catch and finish a man/family, he entices such with things that are not expedient. Don't play with darkness no matter how little it is.

1 Like

Re: Should I Prove It To Her by twosquare(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
jmoore:
Kids should not be allowed to get married.
wisdom does not come by physical age. Only God can make a man wise irrespective of his physical growth.
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by konkacid: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
I see many lawyers and judges already, even when there's no accused person. For crying out loud, why not see the issue from a lighter perspective. For the information of the accusers, we both got married as virgins and hold our marriage bed in high esteem, to remain undefiled in our entire life time. We have mutual trust for each other and no such thing as 'cheat' or 'extramarital affair' is permissible.

And for those who think @26 I was still too young or childish, that must be a reflection of who you think you are. I got married by God's Grace, being qualified having met all prerequisites in all dimensions and out of necessity to start my family.

I only gave an overview of my personally not to boast, but for readers to know who is talking.

And for the devil's advocates, ask the devil himself, he knows we're a 'no-go zone ' for him.

In all, thanks to everyone for the advice and criticisms.

Also noteworthy of mentioning, *not only that I know men are after her, I'm also after her*
grin grin
Re: Should I Prove It To Her by uyiekpenm(f): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
konkacid:
I see many lawyers and judges already, even when there's no accused person. For crying out loud, why not see the issue from a lighter perspective. For the information of the accusers, we both got married as virgins and hold our marriage bed in high esteem, to remain undefiled in our entire life time. We have mutual trust for each other and no such thing as 'cheat' or 'extramarital affair' is permissible.

And for those who think @26 I was still too young or childish, that must be a reflection of who you think you are. I got married by God's Grace, being qualified having met all prerequisites in all dimensions and out of necessity to start my family.

I only gave an overview of my personally not to boast, but for readers to know who is talking.

And for the devil's advocates, ask the devil himself, he knows we're a 'no-go zone ' for him.

In all, thanks to everyone for the advice and criticisms.

Also noteworthy of mentioning, *not only that I know men are after her, I'm also after her*
grin grin

grow up please

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Healing Power Of An Apology / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / His Face Does Not Show On Photographs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.