Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. (2149 Views)

Hausa Man Show Ambition To Run For Gubernatorial Election In Anambra (photo) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Please Nd please Naira Landers, am no POLITICIAN, NO PROPHET, NOR JOSEPH THE DREAMER, Am just someone who dream and have them come to pass.
Please again am not biased saying this.
And I don't even know the names of the contestants.
I had a dream that they was celebration in the camp of Apc in Edo state, and saw voilence en mass. That's all.
can't say what I didn't see. thanks all.

3 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Nairaland Octopus, you've seen well.

APC till thy Kingdom come.

4 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by nickxtra(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2016
APC will win and PDP cannot do anything about it

3 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Yobo34(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
nickxtra:
APC will win and PDP cannot do anything about it

Nicky Minaj, are you from Edo? Cos if you are, I shake my head for u..

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by TippyTop(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
The election was postponed for a reason, maybe to allow Oshiomhole time to perfect his rigging plans.
Appointing Prof. Mahmoud Maurice Iwu Yakubu was for a reason.

Let's see if Buhari can handle the chaos that would follow.

2 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by maryjan8(f): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Ok, till then

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by somez(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2016
And to the op, do u know dream can be countered? Dont ask by who. But if am too advice, I'd say you drink a very chilled water (not origin this time ), sleep and dream again.

4 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
somez:
And to the op, do u know dream can be countered? Dont ask by who. But if am too advice, I'd say you drink a very chilled water (not origin this time ), sleep and dream again.
mark today, after the election you will bare me witness. .

2 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by dunkem21(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
somez:

LOL grin
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by dunkem21(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Towncrier007:

Did APC rig in the dream cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Edroom: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol, let's wait nd see...
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by osesology(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
TippyTop:
The election was postponed for a reason, maybe to allow Oshiomhole time to perfect his rigging plans.
Appointing Prof. Mahmoud Maurice Iwu Yakubu was for a reason.

Let's see if Buhari can handle the chaos that would follow.
And what will your pdp be doing in the meantime? Sit down, relax and fold their hands, ba? You people seem to forget that Ize Iyamu is not only a master in election rigging, but also a political hypocrite, using the name of `pastor' to deceive people like you. You people need to wise up already.
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thank God it's jus a dream afterall...!

Now go back to sleep...this time lay on ya belly...then start the dream machine again
....Ok....wake up and tell us what u see..!

It's PDP.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by somez(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
And if A P c wins , i will hold you responsible.
Towncrier007:

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Nosu(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Towncrier007:
Please Nd please Naira Landers, am no POLITICIAN, NO PROPHET, NOR JOSEPH THE DREAMER, Am just someone who dream and have them come to pass.
Please again am not biased saying this.
And I don't even know the names of the contestants.
I had a dream that they was celebration in the camp of Apc in Edo state, and saw voilence en mass. That's all.
can't say what I didn't see. thanks all.

are u sure it wasn't Ondo election you dreamt about?

your dream has no originality, it is not believable. I can put up what you have there without dreaming.

I believe this is another APC deceptive campaign format.

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by TippyTop(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
[s]
osesology:

And what will your pdp be doing in the meantime? Sit down, relax and fold their hands, ba? You people seem to forget that Ize Iyamu is not only a master in election rigging, but also a political hypocrite, using the name of `pastor' to deceive people like you. You people need to wise up already.
[/s]

Pastor Osajie Ize-Iyamu was properly ordained, facts exist for a reason.
Because you were decieved by Pastor Osinbanjo doesn't mean every pastor is evil.
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Pastor Osajie Ize-Iyamu was properly ordained, facts exist for a reason.
Because you were decieved by Pastor Osinbanjo doesn't mean every pastor is evil.
Now ya all is that the Revelation came through.
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
i have gotten another dream about 2019 general election

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by fvck(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
somez:
Today his dreams are proven true

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by MeanChris(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Towncrier007:
i have gotten another dream about 2019 general election

Please share
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nosu:

your dream has no originality, it is not believable. I can put up what you have there without dreaming.

You've seen it now right?
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by fvck(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2019
somez:
Don't be quick to counter people, because it finally happened
Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by somez(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2019
True o. True
fvck:

Don't be quick to counter people, because it finally happened

2 Likes

Re: My Revelation About The Winner Of Edo Gubernatorial Election. by Towncrier007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nosu:

Did it happen or not?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Osu / BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial / Anambra Govt Pay Corps 10k Monthly While Enugu Govt 1k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.