Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I'll Apologise If Guardiola Apologises To Pellegrini' - Dimitri Seluk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Apologise If Guardiola Apologises To Pellegrini' - Dimitri Seluk (524 Views)

Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) / "Many People Don't Like Him" - Seluk Slams Guardiola Over Yaya Toure, Again / Dalung Apologises To Nigeria Dream Team VI In Their Dressing Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Apologise If Guardiola Apologises To Pellegrini' - Dimitri Seluk by sportman117: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk has responded angrily to Pep Guardiola's ultimatum over the midfielder's future at Manchester City.

Guardiola told reporters at a pre-match news conference ahead of his team's EFL Cup tie at Swansea City that Toure will not be considered for selection until he apologises for comments made by Seluk regarding his omission from City's Champions League squad.

Seluk was initially the party calling for an apology, claiming Guardiola "humiliated" his client, but the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss was unequivocal over who the wronged parties were. [url]Naijabet.com[/url]

"[Toure] must apologise to his team-mates. He must apologise to the club. If he doesn't, he won't play," he said.

Nevertheless, Seluk showed no inclination towards accepting terms when he responded...............READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/09/21/ill-apologise-if-guardiola-apologises-to-pellegrini-dimitri-seluk/
Re: I'll Apologise If Guardiola Apologises To Pellegrini' - Dimitri Seluk by ojietu: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
So the show go continue nau , make I kukuma balance well.

(1) (Reply)

Is betting A Youth Empowerment? Discuss / Enugu Ranges Have Just Emerged The Champions Of The 2015/2016 NPFL After 32years / Barcelona Spread The Midfield Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.