Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha (1334 Views)

President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by AjayiWrites: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Love they said has no bound or respect for place or protocol, this is a family affair and the President and his bae are having family meeting... Caption this picture

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by HungerBAD: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aisha: Darling I hope say you no forget the Burantashi for Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by AjayiWrites: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Aisha: Darling I hope say you no forget the Burantashi for Nigeria?

Is that all you come come up with? Bros you need altar call cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by Khd95(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari: oh baby,this weather na for two ooogrin

Aisha:smiles*..dunn worry my dear,tonight,we will have our privacy...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by SirVictory: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari: Hope u're ready for tonight
Aisha: Show me the condom first
#andshestretchsoutherhand

3 Likes

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by Onyintology(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
AjayiWrites:

Is that all you come come up with? Bros you need altar call cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
AT REDEMPTION CAMP
Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aisha - please can take you Nigeria out of recession fast?
Buhari - remember I can do anything for you walahi, talia grin
Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by Clerverley2(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Behind closed doors indeed.
Another useless set up for picture purposes.
Nonsense government.
Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by JingoOAU(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Very romantic and tensed atmosphere
Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by sarrki(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2016
God Pls help me to enjoy my old age too

Pmb you are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Aisha: Honey, did you know that the last time Ebele Jonathan visited Aso Rock, he was eyeing my bum-bum?

PMB: Kai! You don't mean it. Dan bura oba shege nee! Don't worry, I'll instruct Magu to go after his wife grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by drss2(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2016
very dull couple. while dem dey discuss daura issues, d whole con3 dey on fire.

1 Like

Re: Behind Close Doors: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Aisha by abouzaid: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Behind closed doors indeed.
Another useless set up for picture purposes.
Nonsense government.
we're now having a photo shoot government, if you know how sick I am of all these useless photo releases.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo: Election Result Update / President Buhari Set To Divorce Wife , Aisha Buhari / Killing Of Biafrans, Falana Writes Buhari An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.