Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise (50088 Views)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by dhamstar(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
cool

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by chamillitary64(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why the hell not? You would be digging your own grave if u go into that kind of marriage. The guy is lucky to have found out this early..
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Authoreety: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Somebody should help me stop laughing o
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by slick1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oga! Run for ur life cos she will kill u and continue to straff even more and more of ur friends...Abi u no like to straff too,stay alive and straff beaurifullll madams jareee
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tsmat(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
gotta contact this guy over my relationship........
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by jennyebi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
funny
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by sinceraconcept(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
O
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by ahamonyeka(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
To the mod that ban me.

I never mention any tribe I only use the wasterner not westerner.

You can ban me for life am not afraid.I guess you must be from the wasterner.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Godwin16(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
if d guy should go ahead with the wedding, by this time next year, the girl will have serviced all the members of his family. Btw who knows how many people she is servicing now.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by DozieInc(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by yemitty203: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
she will continue cheating...
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is epic! Almost peed in my pants o
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by southernbelle(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Very sound piece of advice.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by ahmedox(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
I'm very sure the person giving advice is the best man that has been doing the work.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by XaintJoel20: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Proffdada:
I know if I'm the one, I'll be writing from police cell in question for double homicide undecided
You almost made me make a fool of myself by laughing out loud over my phone due to your hilarious comment.

Don't be swift at seeking revenge when in such gory situation. If you try to be smart they may both harm you, such people could even go to the length of killing just to cover their poo.

1 Like

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Bgorgeous: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hahahahahahaha as true as wyte
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Too long. Didn't read.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by SycophanticGoat: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Only a foolish guy will catch his supposed to be wife cheating and still go ahead to ask if he should proceed with the wedding.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by bamidele74(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
oluwasegun007:
It better to cancel it as soon as possible......

your Bestman you say, from what i understand, your best man is most time your best friend.....

if she can cheat with your best friend, she can cheat with your brother or your father.....

if she can cheat with the listed people above, she can kill you.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I suggests that you call of the wedding, otherwise if you proceed with the wedding, you might live the remaining parts of your life on hypertension drugs!
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by toshmann(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
sundayndom:
good advice.. but it ll never happen to me in Jesus name, Amen.

;Dgood advice.. but it ll never happen to me in Jesus name, Amen.

This prayer sounds like;
"pls when it happens to me, may i be unaware of it, amen"
Bc 21st century babes can't even count the number of men they sleep with after marriage.

Good luck to you (not GEJ o )
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by abike12(f): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Uncle Ted is a troll
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Uncle Ted is definitely not a Nigerian grin

my thoughts exactly! gringrin
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by grandlexuz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na dem Sabi jawe

As for me, no lady can try that thrash with me cos no man can share the same kitty-cat with me and will live in the same world with me.. It's either the guy kills me or I kill him. One must definitely happen

Let's do a survey..

Guys, if you bumped into your fiance's room and caught someone bleeping her barely few days to the wedding, would you cancel the wedding?

Click LIKE, If you will kill the guy, otherwise, click SHARE if you will let him go scot free

"A man can get no further unless your woman let him". That is an old song by Roy Hammond C. Truth be told I have no fight with a man that is brushing my fiance. Happened to me years back and I just sighed out of the situation.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Torukwein(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
What kind of advice is this ? :- undecided undecided
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
grandlexuz:

"A man can get no further unless your woman let him". That is an old song by Roy Hammond C. Truth be told I have no fight with a man that is brushing my fiance. Happened to me years back and I just sighed out of the situation.
Most guys jst can't stand it

1 Like

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na dem Sabi jawe

As for me, no lady can try that thrash with me cos no man can share the same kitty-cat with me and will live in the same world with me.. It's either the guy kills me or I kill him. One must definitely happen

Let's do a survey..

Guys, if you bumped into your fiance's room and caught someone bleeping her barely few days to the wedding, would you cancel the wedding?

Click LIKE, If you will kill the guy, otherwise, click SHARE if you will let him go scot free

I will not only kill him. I will cut him into 1000 pieces and mail 10 pieces to his parents each day. Anorfia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.