Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? (666 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? by newskenya: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
From a Disturbed Reader!
In 2012, I was transferred to Nakuru. I have lots of girlfriends in Nairobi and don’t want to date any new girl in Nakuru, so me and my friend that was transferred to Nakuru together became regulars at a brothel.
Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize. 6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Nairobi.
After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Nairobi because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013). We all traveled home yesterday due to Traditional celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in Nakuru and introduced her to me as his fiancee.
I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn’t even show any fear.
Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there. I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn’t confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that’s the girl I do S#x in Nakuru.
But when I told him of....read full here--- http://mailguardian..co.ke/2016/09/from-disturbed-reader-in-2012-i-was.html?m=1
Re: My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
die, snitch, die!!!!! undecided

Re: My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? by Ray360: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
post it here.
Re: My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please stop posting Kenyan news here..... Mtcheeeew

(1) (Reply)

10 Places You Shouldn’t Take Your Girl To On A First Date / This Is Why There's A Best Man At Weddings / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.