Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Confession Of An Islamic Scholar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession Of An Islamic Scholar (521 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Don't Have Sex Like A Donkey - Islamic Scholar. / Buhari Signs Nigeria As An Islamic Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of An Islamic Scholar by Pureheart91(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
THIS IS THE CONFESSION OF AN ISLAMIC SCHOLAR

I have been around muslims most of my adult life. I never took a really hard look at them until 9-11.
I have learned a few things since then; let me share them with you.

Islam is not a religion but a cult. Religions are all about leading you to salvation, Islam is a cancer designed to grow and consume.
The Christian prophets mentioned in the Bible and the koran are not one and the same. The koran is full
of modifications to Christian
doctrine. This may have been done in error or because the Christian slaves made major doctoral changes to alert future Christian readers that islam was a false
religion.
The myth that muslims respect Jesus and Mary fall flat when you consider the doctrine. Jesus stated
that he was the way to God the father and that false prophets would follow him. The koran teaches that Jesus was a coward and swapped places with Judas.
The muslims fail to explain away the hundreds of witnesses to the resurrection. The Mary (s) in the koran were at least 600 years older than the Christian Mary. You could also argue there is more than one mentioned.
By any modern standard,
mohammed would have been
condemned as a war criminal or worse. His actions and abuses cannot be ignored by a rational thinking modern man.
Our government, military, media and liberal elite are cowards, by kowtowing to islam without complaint they have helped make muslims dependant on handouts
and taught them that threats and intimidation work.
Muslims do not commit acts of violence because of insults to Islam. Muslims use insults (real or perceived) to islam as excuses to commit violent acts.
There are no moderate muslims.Not committing an act of violence yourself does not a moderate make.

When muslims cannot fool a
westerner into believing islam has a good side they have only have a
few ways to defend islam from exposure:

• Turn to apple vs oranges
comparisons. Comparing
Christianity with islam is like
comparing a Jeep Wrangler with a smart car. The first bump in the road will tell you the truth.
• Use distraction by condemning the messenger not the message.
By pointing out flaws in others, they distract you from counting and comparing the result.
• Claim that islam doesn’t translate well. This one is silly when you consider the numbers of non arabic
speakers and illiterate muslims.
• Claim that you need an advanced degree to recognize evil when you
see it. I’m guessing that the Jews being forced into ovens didn’t need a PHD to understand the evil they
faced.
• Denial of their own cult members and their actions. This one is why we get so many “you have them
wrongs” and “I know a good
muslim” and my favorite “we are not that kind of muslim, we are better than that”. The last one does not explain away accepting the rules set forth by a man of mohammeds low character or why they continue to follow him.Passive support is still support.
• Pretending to be non muslim. We get a lot of these, they use islamic ideology and basic defenses while pretending to be educated and enlightened Christians.
• Some Christians are cowards. By not standing up to correct or defend the mistakes of their own doctrine as understood by muslims they are giving passive support to islamic doctrine and allowing the
myth of equality to spread. Many further their cowardice by condemning those that expose islam while ignoring the islamic attempts to drive Christians out of islamic lands. Some Christian leaders have almost as much Christian blood on their hands as alqaida does. Defend your faith. Unless I misunderstood Peter, you
are required to correct
misunderstandings of your faith.
Exposure of islamic intolerance and false claims does not make u intolerant.
• Islamic threats are meaningless. I have exposed them, insulted their
cult, their god, their book, ideology
and their messenger. I am doing
well. The difference is I am not afraid of thugs, bullies and cowards that attack the weak and claim
their god wanted it done. Any deity that requires such men to defend it is a bigger coward than the men
doing the act. Equally, any ideology that cannot defend itself verbally is worthless. By watching what muslims do and not listening to
what they say, you will learn all you need to know to understand them.

https://doctorbulldog./2010/09/10/what-i-have-learned-about-islam-since-9-11-2001/
Re: Confession Of An Islamic Scholar by Pureheart91(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
3 HARDCORE FACTS ABOUT ISLAM

-Islam steals from Christianity and Judaism in an effort to attract adherents of those religions by deceptively claiming a commonality between them.

-Islam considers their“Truth” to be more important than a
supposedly “corrupted”Bible;
which contains the teachings of Jesus the Christ.

-Islam has MANY barbaric and evil practices and doctrines at its core which directly contradict what Christ taught through his
many words AND actions. Not to mention that many of Islam’s teachings and practices violates numerous Western laws – such
as pedophilia, polygamy, wife beating, and “honor” killings.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Confession Of An Islamic Scholar by Sunnymatey(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
By their fruit u shall know them. Moslems have done everything 'doable' to butress the fact that lslam is fake.

1 Like

Re: Confession Of An Islamic Scholar by udatso: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
HAHAHAHA. you guys are so funny. I am beginning to think majority of Christians are liars.
The source of this post is titled WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT ISLAM SINCE 9/11. Where is the Islamic scholar from?

1 Like

Re: Confession Of An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2016
This has always been a known fact. Muslims are demons in human form. This has long been established.

(1) (Reply)

Selective Healings In Today's Church / Unbelief Vs Faith / I Belong To The Upper Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.