Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Anambra Needs Ngige Back! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Needs Ngige Back! (2267 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Why Anambra Needs Those Prisoners/captives / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by smile4kenn(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
Erstwhile governor of Anambra State, Christopher Ngige has said that he is on a second leg of a missionary journey to the Awka government house he lost a couple of years ago.

I am on a second missionary journey to continue the implementation of my blueprint for developing Anambra State that was aborted in 2006, I implemented only 25% of it within few months in power. With this second coming, implementation of the remaining 75% of my blue print will turn Anambra State into an Eldorado,” Ngige said shortly after he was formally nominated by the Action Congress (AC) to run for governorship election.

Prince Tonye Princewill who accompanied Dr. Ngige and others to INEC to submit nomination form assured him of the unflinching support of the Rivers and Balyelsa States AC chapters in his drive to salvage Anambra State.

A statement by Princewill’s media coordinator, Eze Chukwuemeka Eze qouted him as saying: “I must confess that I am happy about the democratic method used by the AC machinery in producing credible candidates such as Ngige and Agbasi to take the state to the next level.”

http://www.news.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7562:i-am-on-mission-back-to-govt-house--ngige&catid=48:inside-politics&Itemid=123
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Soludo said he will turn Anambra into Dubai, Ngige said Eldorado. Which of these places is better? cheesy

And for Obi, does it mean he has been doing nothing since when Ngige left?
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by smile4kenn(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
Soludo can do nothing, Ngige is a living testimony, He will do better
Bleep Dubai, Edorado should be better
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
smile4kenn:

Soludo can do nothing, Ngige is a living testimony, He will do better
Bleep Dubai, Edorado should be better

Give reasons why you think Soludo would do nothing?
And why did you chose eldorado (not in existence) over Dubai?

Just curious.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by smile4kenn(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
the answer is obvious
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chidichris(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
Give reasons why you think Soludo would do nothing?
And why did you chose eldorado (not in existence) over Dubai?

@nuzo,
u are as good as made in china products.
who is soludo? what were his words on our banks a couple of years back and what is happening now?
he is nothing but a day dreamer. a tool. a rubber stamp. an object of image laundary. he is not existing.
the best thing that can happen to anambra people is to reject soludo, pdp and obj. if you want to know what anambra will be like under soludo, just have a look at nigeria.
i do not know the possibilities of having ngige back, but he is the best man for that post as it is.
the only project that is effective in nigeria today is pdp's project of taking over all the eastern states.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
chidichris:

@nuzo,
who is soludo? what were his words on our banks a couple of years back and what is happening now?
he is nothing but a day dreamer. a tool. a rubber stamp. an object of image laundary. he is not existing.
the best thing that can happen to anambra people is to reject soludo, pdp and obj. if you want to know what anambra will be like under soludo, just have a look at nigeria.
i do not know the possibilities of having ngige back, but he is the best man for that post as it is.
the only project that is effective in nigeria today is pdp's project of taking over all the eastern states.

Chinese products? But thats what your entire country (your family included) are happily using.

How hard would it have been for you to answer my honest questions without calling me names?
And what is happening in the banking industry?

Nairaland was becoming peaceful and reasonable since you disappeared only for you to resurface with your biased views.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by biggjoe(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
If what Ngige did in 3 years is 25% then when he gets the other 75% done, Anambra will even be better than Dubai.

@Post,
I agree, he is the best thing that has happened to Anambra.

But hey, he did all that as a PDP governor. So I dont see why anybody wont perform just because he is in PDP.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Chiddysville(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ bigjoe,
what made Ngige the best thing that has ever happened to Anambra state? I ask you this cos i noticed you've been going around many fora fooling urself about Ngige. Don't take us Anambrarians for fools and we can't forget so soon. In case if your memory has failed you, this is a man that connived with Chris Uba to commit one of the greatest sins against Anambra people by stealing their votes and their rights. Do you know how many lives that were lost? How many blood that was shed and how many hearts were broken while that atrocity was being carried out? Let me remind you again, this is a man that stole another man's mandate and stooped so low before a shrine despite being a knight in the church to sign away Anambra peoples right just because of material things and transient power. Remember, he only backed out when the deal went sour between him and Andy Uba and in which some of what really transpired you'll never know.
Furthermore, let me even ask you; what were really his achievements during the three years he spent as governor of Anambra state? You and i knows that he was forced by circumstances to construct the few roads he did. What else? Don't tell me he was an achiever cos he never had any blue print for the development of Anambra state. He was only forced by circumstance.
Finally, if Ngige is a man of honour, show me a place, an advert or betterstill, a press conference where he tendered a solemn apology to the good people of Anambra state for all the atrocious act he and his cohorts committed against the people. We always like to talk about developed and civilised societies but never admonish our leaders to tow the path of honour because of selfish interests.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by ezeagu(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
Always putting themselves under others. "japan of Africa" "Switzerland of Africa" "Dubai of Africa" no place in Nigeria can simply be the Anambra of Nigeria. I've never heard "Dubai of Europe" or "Switzerland of Asia". undecided
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by udezue(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2009
Ezeagu, good point.

Whoever wins should simply do their best to improve the lives of Anambra people and its infrastures. Get Anambra up where it should or atleast set it on its path greatness. All these Dubai, Paris, Eldorado talk is just silly.

MAY THE BEST MAN / WOMAN WIN.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by smile4kenn(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2009
udezue:

MAY THE BEST MAN / WOMAN WIN.

U don too watch GM car adverts
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by slimghost(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2009
@Topic. God forbid

Can anybody here tell me 3 things Ngige achieved in his 2 yrs as Anambra Gov? bloody sycophants!!!!!
Peter Obi is still the best anyday, anyday, Bleep El dorado and Dubai and Bleep with the empty promises. Anambrarians are no longer stupid, we know whats feasible, and whats feasible is the foundation being laid down by Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by ikeyman00(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
But hey, he did all that as a PDP governor. So I dont see why anybody wont perform just because he is in PDP.

big shout out goes to u!!

thanks u

and for those slowpoke that are bent on sayin pdp this and that

hahha more excuses!

who are u foolin
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Chiddysville(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
So far nobody has come out to name 3 achievents of Ngige compared to the atrocious acts committed by him and his cohorts as enunciated above.
@ ikeymanoo
pls don't stay in your cubicle there yearning rubbish. Since 1999, can you pinpoint the achievements of PDP? Since you don't wish well for the good people of Anambra state, may everything about PDP fall upon you. Can i hear you say a big Amen!
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by strangleyo: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
Eldorado doesn't really exist.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Chiddysville(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
So far nobody has come out to name 3 achievents of Ngige compared to the atrocious acts committed by him and his cohorts as enunciated above.
@ ikeymanoo
pls don't stay in your cubicle there yearning rubbish. Since 1999, can you pinpoint the achievements of PDP? Since you don't wish well for the good people of Anambra state, may everything about PDP fall upon you. Can i hear you say a big Amen!
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by slimes(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2009
Ngige paid the 3 years arrears of teachers in one month not to talk of some salient problems he tackled. I know that he's not a saint but he has the people at heart.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by asha80(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2009
^^^^ that one na achievement?Unless you are comparing him with Mbadinuju.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by ubandire(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
chidichris:

@nuzo,

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!NAIRALANDERS BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS POSTER,WE KNOW HIS ANTECEDENTS.HE HAS FLED FROM ALL OTHER TOPICS WE'VE MET, HE WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE HERE AGAIN.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
asha 80:

^^^^ that one na achievement?Unless you are comparing him with Mbadinuju.

In the eyes of the blind, a one-yed man is a king!!
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by fekwenugo2: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
Chiddysville:

@ bigjoe,
what made Ngige the best thing that has ever happened to Anambra state? I ask you this cos i noticed you've been going around many fora fooling urself about Ngige. Don't take us Anambrarians for fools and we can't forget so soon. In case if your memory has failed you, this is a man that connived with Chris Uba to commit one of the greatest sins against Anambra people by stealing their votes and their rights. Do you know how many lives that were lost? How many blood that was shed and how many hearts were broken while that atrocity was being carried out? Let me remind you again, this is a man that stole another man's mandate and stooped so low before a shrine despite being a knight in the church to sign away Anambra peoples right just because of material things and transient power. Remember, he only backed out when the deal went sour between him and Andy Uba and in which some of what really transpired you'll never know.
Furthermore, let me even ask you; what were really his achievements during the three years he spent as governor of Anambra state? You and i knows that he was forced by circumstances to construct the few roads he did. What else? Don't tell me he was an achiever cos he never had any blue print for the development of Anambra state. He was only forced by circumstance.
Finally, if Ngige is a man of honour, show me a place, an advert or betterstill, a press conference where he tendered a solemn apology to the good people of Anambra state for all the atrocious act he and his cohorts committed against the people. We always like to talk about developed and civilised societies but never admonish our leaders to tow the path of honour because of selfish interests.

Exactly, Finish, ogwugo
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by asha80(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

In the eyes of the blind, a one-yed man is a king!!

^^^i laugh in boko haram apologies crackles
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by princeomoh(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
I'm not from Anambra state, but at least I'm a Nigerian, truth, Ngigie won on the platform of PDP and their riggin tactics, and later turned against them, for whatever reason, and started a development of the state no other person has achieved for a long time, How many Nigerian PDP governors can do that, turn against PDP we all know what PDP as a party is upto and what they are capable of doing, they've already started it with their primaries that produced Soludo, that's a tip of the iceberg of what will happen in the state elections, other parties better watch out! if they can cheat themselves, u know what they can do to others and the common man in their quest for power. Soludo has not shown he can do thngs on his own, without those godfathers who are already helping him win primaries, believe me, they're just investing.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
Thouph i'm not from anambra to comment on ngige but on a national dimension,if he's gotten a good profile,then lucky him if anambrarians vote him as their governor,
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chosen04(f): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ngige constructed roads. For the 1st time since 1976, The road that passed thru my family compound was done. He not only started not completed it. I strongly believe Ngigi is the best thing that has done happened to Anambra. At least for making us to be aware that internal generated funds is enough to run the state when Mbadinuju & co were telling us there was no mooney to pay teachers and civil servants salaries. Ngige really opened our eyes to the financial stability of our state.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
@chosen04
i hope u are not campaigning for him cuz its like he has really won your sympathy
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
I served in Anambra and I saw all the roads constructed by Ngige and all the other projects undertaken by him. What Ngige did in Anambra then in the few months he spent in office is akin to what Fashola has done for Lagos so far.
I'm sure if u ask any anambrarian living in Anambra state about the best governor they've had in recent times, they'll tell you it's Ngige.  I know this cos I sort of conducted my own unofficial opinion poll during the voter's registration exercise by asking peeps who came to register at my booth who they intended to vote for and the reply was always 'Onwa na'. In a free and fair election Ngige will beat any candidate hands down.
So YES Anambra needs Ngige.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by otukpo(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
I am for Ngige. Tested and trusted.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by hbrednic: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
NGIGE IS THE MAN SIMPLE AND SHORT
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nezan(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
We are all waiting to see how the 2010 elections will play out.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chosen04(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
~Bluetooth:

@chosen04
i hope u are not campaigning for him cuz its like he has really won your sympathy

@ Bluetooth,
Am not, But that guy really opened our Eyes to the reality that Anambra was rich cos of enough internal generated funds, so no other governor will enter state house and tell us story. Infact Ngigi is tested and trusted. He needs to be allowed to complete his 2nd journey missionarically.

hbrednic:

NGIGE IS THE MAN SIMPLE AND SHORT

LoL--=======Simple in charcter/personality and short in height?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Help My Country? / Awolowo's Speech After The Mid-west Liberation/invasion By Biafran Forces ? / Group Declares Biafra Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.